Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Bestiary Swipp/Baldwin Hibden Sheets
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19
@Gormanghaste @mokalynn @Nettleflare @FliptheFrog @SeaJules @Eleos @Marmotin @BeatriceEllinor @Nemalu @Eisfaerie @Facieux @minted @Kaletah @Polarstern @Mahesha @ItheProphet @Katalist @Kholin @LordJeanliness @justaddfiction @Vespertiine @dappledfire @NjordGal @straewberries @Rumaika

I have made the update to account for the Woodland Turkey's migration pattern change. Click here to read more about this update.
@Gormanghaste @mokalynn @Nettleflare @FliptheFrog @SeaJules @Eleos @Marmotin @BeatriceEllinor @Nemalu @Eisfaerie @Facieux @minted @Kaletah @Polarstern @Mahesha @ItheProphet @Katalist @Kholin @LordJeanliness @justaddfiction @Vespertiine @dappledfire @NjordGal @straewberries @Rumaika

I have made the update to account for the Woodland Turkey's migration pattern change. Click here to read more about this update.
Winner_badge_100.png
Reddhed
XXY Dragons and Hatchlings for Sale
Bestiary Swipp/Baldwin HibDen Tracking Spreadsheets
Breeding Projects Logbook Thread
is5IYGR.png 2k6Pwaq.gif
Good Morning everyone,

Crackling Leo has been added to the Bestiary Sheet. Have a great festival!

Good Morning everyone,

Crackling Leo has been added to the Bestiary Sheet. Have a great festival!

Winner_badge_100.png
Reddhed
is5IYGR.png 2k6Pwaq.gif
@Reddhed hi! could I be removed from the bestiary pinglist please? thank you
@Reddhed hi! could I be removed from the bestiary pinglist please? thank you
scruffy.png heyyy
hey you! yea, that's right.....
YOU!
want a free dragon? or to get rid of one?
clicky here :))
heyyy jt3PpxV.png TWBwqEH.png
@dappledfire

Consider it done.
@dappledfire

Consider it done.
Winner_badge_100.png
Reddhed
is5IYGR.png 2k6Pwaq.gif
@Reddhed Thank you! :)
@Reddhed Thank you! :)
dNCLmdm.png
UK; sleeping 4pm-2am FRT // Pronouns: they/them // Feedback
~
Signature generator // Calendar of flight festivals until Sept 2019
@Gormanghaste @mokalynn @Nettleflare @FliptheFrog @SeaJules @Eleos @Marmotin @BeatriceEllinor @Nemalu @Eisfaerie @Facieux @minted @Kaletah @Polarstern @Mahesha @ItheProphet @Katalist @Kholin @LordJeanliness @justaddfiction @Vespertiine @NjordGal @straewberries @Rumaika

Fiona updates were completed Aug 18. Flameforgers updates have been added this morning.
@Gormanghaste @mokalynn @Nettleflare @FliptheFrog @SeaJules @Eleos @Marmotin @BeatriceEllinor @Nemalu @Eisfaerie @Facieux @minted @Kaletah @Polarstern @Mahesha @ItheProphet @Katalist @Kholin @LordJeanliness @justaddfiction @Vespertiine @NjordGal @straewberries @Rumaika

Fiona updates were completed Aug 18. Flameforgers updates have been added this morning.
Winner_badge_100.png
Reddhed
is5IYGR.png 2k6Pwaq.gif

Good Morning (for me anyways) Everyone!

The new familiars have been added for the Redrock Cove expansion. If you notice anything that needs a tweak, please let me know.

Have a great long weekend!

Good Morning (for me anyways) Everyone!

The new familiars have been added for the Redrock Cove expansion. If you notice anything that needs a tweak, please let me know.

Have a great long weekend!
Winner_badge_100.png
Reddhed
is5IYGR.png 2k6Pwaq.gif
Thanks for always updating so quickly!

Wishing you a great weekend too! Stay save and healthy. :)
Thanks for always updating so quickly!

Wishing you a great weekend too! Stay save and healthy. :)
laHSHQi.png
9hqcHsy.png
B3DEGvb.png
EiPW4qT.png
UYR6vpC.png
bsTwpFg.png
Hello Everyone!

I have updated the Bestiary Sheet with the new Pirate's Day Macaws and Fiona's Crackers.

I also updated the Swipp/Baldwin sheet with the items for the Patchwork and Stitched genes. Sorry that one took so long but RL was kicking me in the butt the last couple of weeks. But back at it now!

@Gormanghaste @mokalynn @Nettleflare @FliptheFrog @SeaJules @Eleos @Marmotin @BeatriceEllinor @Nemalu @Eisfaerie @Facieux @minted @Kaletah @Polarstern @Mahesha @ItheProphet @Katalist @Kholin @LordJeanliness @justaddfiction @Vespertiine @NjordGal @straewberries @Rumaika @Kholin @LordJeanliness
Hello Everyone!

I have updated the Bestiary Sheet with the new Pirate's Day Macaws and Fiona's Crackers.

I also updated the Swipp/Baldwin sheet with the items for the Patchwork and Stitched genes. Sorry that one took so long but RL was kicking me in the butt the last couple of weeks. But back at it now!

@Gormanghaste @mokalynn @Nettleflare @FliptheFrog @SeaJules @Eleos @Marmotin @BeatriceEllinor @Nemalu @Eisfaerie @Facieux @minted @Kaletah @Polarstern @Mahesha @ItheProphet @Katalist @Kholin @LordJeanliness @justaddfiction @Vespertiine @NjordGal @straewberries @Rumaika @Kholin @LordJeanliness
Winner_badge_100.png
Reddhed
is5IYGR.png 2k6Pwaq.gif
Friendly neighborhood boop cuz this is amazing!
Friendly neighborhood boop cuz this is amazing!
tpdcnmn.png NsNbD2F.png kHoPTKo.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19