Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [TOOL] Super Hoard Organizer v2.0
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 28 29
[center][img]https://flightrising.com/dropbox/updates/buggyupdate.png[/img] [size=4][i][b]Buggy update :v[/b][/i][/size][/center] [indent]The new apparel items and apparel packs were added and next week the other color version will surely come ~ The Baldwin changes don't concern us unless new recipes are released. Three changes/error fixes in the Apparel tab: The apparel item Sakura Tail Lei has an autosell value of 1700 and not 2700 The column F which normally contains the code that fetches the number of worn pieces from the Dragons tab was partially empty. It seems that somehow it vanished from the cells starting from the item Classy Pants (ID 33698, row 2914). So copy the code from for a row where it still exists and paste (not special paste) it into the empty ones. The IDs for the Unicorn apparel were wrong :v [columns] 32279 32280 32281 32283 32284 32285 32287 32288 32289 32291 32292 32293 32295 32296 32297 32299 32300 32301 32302 32303 32304 [nextcol][nextcol][nextcol] Flaxen Unicorn Horn Flaxen Unicorn Mane Flaxen Unicorn Tail Obsidian Unicorn Horn Obsidian Unicorn Mane Obsidian Unicorn Tail Scarlet Unicorn Horn Scarlet Unicorn Mane Scarlet Unicorn Tail Seaweed Unicorn Horn Seaweed Unicorn Mane Seaweed Unicorn Tail Sunrise Unicorn Horn Sunrise Unicorn Mane Sunrise Unicorn Tail Silver Unicorn Horn Silver Unicorn Mane Silver Unicorn Tail Starlight Unicorn Horn Starlight Unicorn Mane Starlight Unicorn Tail [/columns] Changes were made in: Apparel, Other[/indent] [center][b][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/171Mq8wqWVy9RXsFmnetXTeyShRDHz5bJ-l3KkfTN1vM/edit?usp=sharing][color=green]Quick link to the SHO mastersheet.[/color][/url][/b] [b][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TryjLMJsp-LiD2Upe9d4oP5bqFbtuMix3uWyL6Hbbt8/edit?usp=sharing][color=purple]Quick link to the SHC mastersheet.[/color][/url][/b] Let us know if you stumble over any errors or typos. Suggestions are also appreciated :) [size=2]@Ethuiliel @Hawlucha @PureDark006 @Aurafur @Elaendorlien @Illyrael @Leopardmask @Calixita @Necessity4Fun @Lundlaeva @Aarresi @MamaDragon888 @rvnqn @SerenHaf @Sterlingstar @StarN1ght @TesserWings @BunnySox @mithrel @Sinuzaki @Windstrike @Neerafiki @voodoogirl360 @Cocatrics @chamilet @Alithium8 @crowvidae @TawnyDragonscale @ScalyMaiden[/size][/center]
buggyupdate.png
Buggy update :v
The new apparel items and apparel packs were added and next week the other color version will surely come ~
The Baldwin changes don't concern us unless new recipes are released.

Three changes/error fixes in the Apparel tab:

The apparel item Sakura Tail Lei has an autosell value of 1700 and not 2700

The column F which normally contains the code that fetches the number of worn pieces from the Dragons tab was partially empty. It seems that somehow it vanished from the cells starting from the item Classy Pants (ID 33698, row 2914). So copy the code from for a row where it still exists and paste (not special paste) it into the empty ones.

The IDs for the Unicorn apparel were wrong :v
Flaxen Unicorn Horn
Flaxen Unicorn Mane
Flaxen Unicorn Tail
Obsidian Unicorn Horn
Obsidian Unicorn Mane
Obsidian Unicorn Tail
Scarlet Unicorn Horn
Scarlet Unicorn Mane
Scarlet Unicorn Tail
Seaweed Unicorn Horn
Seaweed Unicorn Mane
Seaweed Unicorn Tail
Sunrise Unicorn Horn
Sunrise Unicorn Mane
Sunrise Unicorn Tail
Silver Unicorn Horn
Silver Unicorn Mane
Silver Unicorn Tail
Starlight Unicorn Horn
Starlight Unicorn Mane
Starlight Unicorn Tail

Changes were made in:
Apparel, Other

Noctua_Link_Item.png BS31-1.pngBS32-1.pngBS33-1.png
BS31-2.pngBS32-2.pngBS33-2.png
BS31-3.pngBS32-3.pngBS33-3.png
BS31-4.pngBS32-4.pngBS33-4.png
MMIcon.png
hey i decided to downscale the amt spreadsheeting i do for fr, so i no longer use this tool, could i be removed from the pinglist?
hey i decided to downscale the amt spreadsheeting i do for fr, so i no longer use this tool, could i be removed from the pinglist?
QRTnH6B.pngMreCscM.pngGc8XK3m.png
@RQuestions
Sure can do :D
@RQuestions
Sure can do :D
MMIcon.png
[center][img]https://flightrising.com/dropbox/updates/snuggleslug.png[/img] [size=4][i][b]Update![/b][/i][/size][/center] [indent]The items from the Forgotten Cave expansion were added :> Changes were made in: Food, Materials, Familiar, Specialty, Other[/indent] [center][b][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/171Mq8wqWVy9RXsFmnetXTeyShRDHz5bJ-l3KkfTN1vM/edit?usp=sharing][color=green]Quick link to the SHO mastersheet.[/color][/url][/b] [b][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TryjLMJsp-LiD2Upe9d4oP5bqFbtuMix3uWyL6Hbbt8/edit?usp=sharing][color=purple]Quick link to the SHC mastersheet.[/color][/url][/b] Let us know if you stumble over any errors or typos. Suggestions are also appreciated :) [size=2]@Ethuiliel @Hawlucha @PureDark006 @Aurafur @Elaendorlien @Illyrael @Leopardmask @Calixita @Necessity4Fun @Lundlaeva @Aarresi @MamaDragon888 @rvnqn @SerenHaf @Sterlingstar @StarN1ght @TesserWings @BunnySox @mithrel @Sinuzaki @Windstrike @Neerafiki @voodoogirl360 @Cocatrics @chamilet @Alithium8 @crowvidae @TawnyDragonscale @ScalyMaiden[/size][/center]
snuggleslug.png
Update!
The items from the Forgotten Cave expansion were added :>

Changes were made in:
Food, Materials, Familiar, Specialty, Other

MMIcon.png
Note to myself:

The autosell price for the apparel pack Respectable Alabaster Armoire is 19,150

The item Skin: Fuschia Universe needs to be Skin: Fuchsia Universe

These skins were removed as they are player made and not official site skins.
Skin: Constellation (ID 1586, Male Imperial)
Skin: Luminescence (ID 1656, Female Guardian)
For both there is an official skin with the exact same name. Be careful when deleting one.
Note to myself:

The autosell price for the apparel pack Respectable Alabaster Armoire is 19,150

For both there is an official skin with the exact same name. Be careful when deleting one.
MMIcon.png
[center][img]https://flightrising.com/dropbox/updates/pinchy.png[/img] [size=4][i][b]Update![/b][/i][/size][/center] [indent]Happy Rotting [s]in spreadsheets[/s]! [size=1](to me)[/size] Also some error corrections: The autosell price for the apparel pack [u]Respectable Alabaster Armoire[/u] is 19150 The item [u]Skin: Fu[b]sch[/b]ia Universe[/u] needs to be [u]Skin: Fu[b]chs[/b]ia Universe[/u] These skins were removed as they are player made and not official site skins. Skin: Constellation (ID 1586, [u][b]Male[/b][/u] Imperial) Skin: Luminescence (ID 1656, [u][b]Female Guardian[/b][/u]) For both there is an official skin with the exact same name. Be careful when deleting one. Changes were made in: Apparel, Familiars, Specialty, Skins, Other[/indent] [center][b][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/171Mq8wqWVy9RXsFmnetXTeyShRDHz5bJ-l3KkfTN1vM/edit?usp=sharing][color=green]Quick link to the SHO mastersheet.[/color][/url][/b] [b][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TryjLMJsp-LiD2Upe9d4oP5bqFbtuMix3uWyL6Hbbt8/edit?usp=sharing][color=purple]Quick link to the SHC mastersheet.[/color][/url][/b] Let us know if you stumble over any errors or typos. Suggestions are also appreciated :) [size=2]@Ethuiliel @Hawlucha @PureDark006 @Aurafur @Elaendorlien @Illyrael @Leopardmask @Calixita @Necessity4Fun @Lundlaeva @Aarresi @MamaDragon888 @rvnqn @SerenHaf @Sterlingstar @StarN1ght @TesserWings @BunnySox @mithrel @Sinuzaki @Windstrike @Neerafiki @voodoogirl360 @Cocatrics @chamilet @Alithium8 @crowvidae @TawnyDragonscale @ScalyMaiden[/size][/center]
pinchy.png
Update!
Happy Rotting in spreadsheets! (to me)

Also some error corrections:
The autosell price for the apparel pack Respectable Alabaster Armoire is 19150

Changes were made in:
Apparel, Familiars, Specialty, Skins, Other

MMIcon.png
[center][img]https://flightrising.com/dropbox/updates/fffffffffffffff.png[/img] [size=4][i][b]Update![/b][/i][/size][/center] [indent]Autumn stuff :Y 6 new Fiona familiars and a new Vista. Also, the Swipp skins, all of them are now retired and were removed from the Swipp trades. In case you haven't already, make sure to set the 20 Swipp Skins as retired in the Skin tab. This has an impact on the Swapp Obtain Addon in the SHC since some of these items are now without use. The food item Manathief for example is now nothing more then a rare food item. I also felt like it and update all addons in the SHC. Changes were made in: Swipp Swapp, Fionas Feats, Specialty, Skins, diverse SHC addons[/indent] [center][b][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/171Mq8wqWVy9RXsFmnetXTeyShRDHz5bJ-l3KkfTN1vM/edit?usp=sharing][color=green]Quick link to the SHO mastersheet.[/color][/url][/b] [b][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TryjLMJsp-LiD2Upe9d4oP5bqFbtuMix3uWyL6Hbbt8/edit?usp=sharing][color=purple]Quick link to the SHC mastersheet.[/color][/url][/b] Let us know if you stumble over any errors or typos. Suggestions are also appreciated :) [size=2]@Ethuiliel @Hawlucha @PureDark006 @Aurafur @Elaendorlien @Illyrael @Leopardmask @Calixita @Necessity4Fun @Lundlaeva @Aarresi @MamaDragon888 @rvnqn @SerenHaf @Sterlingstar @StarN1ght @TesserWings @BunnySox @mithrel @Sinuzaki @Windstrike @Neerafiki @voodoogirl360 @Cocatrics @chamilet @Alithium8 @crowvidae @TawnyDragonscale @ScalyMaiden[/size][/center]
fffffffffffffff.png
Update!
Autumn stuff :Y

6 new Fiona familiars and a new Vista.

Also, the Swipp skins, all of them are now retired and were removed from the Swipp trades. In case you haven't already, make sure to set the 20 Swipp Skins as retired in the Skin tab.
This has an impact on the Swapp Obtain Addon in the SHC since some of these items are now without use. The food item Manathief for example is now nothing more then a rare food item.

I also felt like it and update all addons in the SHC.

Changes were made in:
Swipp Swapp, Fionas Feats, Specialty, Skins, diverse SHC addons

MMIcon.png
Finally traced this thread down from the older ones XD Can I be added to the pinglist please?

And I'm a bit confused about the Swap tabs and the Keep/Want columns. I have a familiar tracker sheet, but it would be nice to be able to check at a glance what swaps I've completed and how far I am from some of the others while updating the hoard sheet. How do I use this tool to do that, or can I? The swap tabs don't seem to take into consideration the familiars I already have or perhaps I'm just missing it. Thank you for continuing this project and for the help :D
Finally traced this thread down from the older ones XD Can I be added to the pinglist please?

And I'm a bit confused about the Swap tabs and the Keep/Want columns. I have a familiar tracker sheet, but it would be nice to be able to check at a glance what swaps I've completed and how far I am from some of the others while updating the hoard sheet. How do I use this tool to do that, or can I? The swap tabs don't seem to take into consideration the familiars I already have or perhaps I'm just missing it. Thank you for continuing this project and for the help :D
jPdGQf9.gif
itumblr_inline_ojq6kwwlmN1r2ao8y_540.png

iiifr+2
itiny_coatl.png140.pngimbcQX2i.pngitiny_sd.png
tumblr_inline_pafumapXAW1r16a5d_540.png
iiiiiiiii
bitumblr_inline_ojq6kqtzXZ1r2ao8y_540.png
tumblr_inline_n6kdvbu87Y1qlye38.gif
TTxEpjT.gif
I'd like to have my username changed on the pinglist please, I used to be Hawlucha.
I'd like to have my username changed on the pinglist please, I used to be Hawlucha.
rFG4FSy.gif HWUyWaT.png
JHqnR5C.png
FObX7rS.png
fwY7xo3.png
@minervamaga
Added you :D

Well what you already completed is up to every person. One person might want 5 of a type while others just want one. It's not something you can complete per se like the Hib Den.

The Keep / Want represent how many you want for your private collection. You don't need to calculate and edit the Keep / Want for the ingredients of a swap since that is automated in the column Swipp Get.
Keep / Want has a higher priority then Swipp Get.

The Wanted column in the Swap tabs are automatically updated since they are bound to the rest of the sheet. For example if you don't have the apparel item Cloudy Feathered Wings but want it you would go to the Apparel tab, search for Cloudy Feathered Wings and add a 1 to the Keep / Want column (or how many you want).

The Swap tab then updates and would display that number as Wanted. The ingredients next to it would calculate how many of them you would need in total, how many you have and how many you still need as Needed minus have.
These numbers on the other hand will update the the Swipp Get/Swipp Need columns in the ingredients type tab.

So far example you want 3 Cloudy Feathered Wings and have none.
You set 3 in the Keep / Want for the wings in the Apparel tab.
Swipp Swap updates and tells you that you need 297 Salt (Material) and 3 Steam Gyre (Familiar).

Let's say you have 300 Salt and want to keep none for your private collection (Keep / Want is empty or 0). In the materials tab in the row for Salt the Swipp Get will be 0 (since you have more then needed) and Swipp Need will show 297 so you know how many you need for the trade. You can read it as you need to get 0 of the 297.

You now need 3 Steam Gyre for the swap. You have 2 currently but want to keep one (Keep / Want is 1) or have one attending a dragon (auto-sets your Keep / Want to 1 in the background if it is zero).
So the sheet reads it that you have 2 but can only use one for the trades you want. The Swipp Get row will show you that you need 2 of the 3.

The Swap tabs also have a Trade doable row showing you all recipes, how many you want to complete and how many you can complete right now.

Did that make sense? :'D
@minervamaga
Added you :D

Well what you already completed is up to every person. One person might want 5 of a type while others just want one. It's not something you can complete per se like the Hib Den.

The Keep / Want represent how many you want for your private collection. You don't need to calculate and edit the Keep / Want for the ingredients of a swap since that is automated in the column Swipp Get.
Keep / Want has a higher priority then Swipp Get.

The Wanted column in the Swap tabs are automatically updated since they are bound to the rest of the sheet. For example if you don't have the apparel item Cloudy Feathered Wings but want it you would go to the Apparel tab, search for Cloudy Feathered Wings and add a 1 to the Keep / Want column (or how many you want).

The Swap tab then updates and would display that number as Wanted. The ingredients next to it would calculate how many of them you would need in total, how many you have and how many you still need as Needed minus have.
These numbers on the other hand will update the the Swipp Get/Swipp Need columns in the ingredients type tab.

So far example you want 3 Cloudy Feathered Wings and have none.
You set 3 in the Keep / Want for the wings in the Apparel tab.
Swipp Swap updates and tells you that you need 297 Salt (Material) and 3 Steam Gyre (Familiar).

Let's say you have 300 Salt and want to keep none for your private collection (Keep / Want is empty or 0). In the materials tab in the row for Salt the Swipp Get will be 0 (since you have more then needed) and Swipp Need will show 297 so you know how many you need for the trade. You can read it as you need to get 0 of the 297.

You now need 3 Steam Gyre for the swap. You have 2 currently but want to keep one (Keep / Want is 1) or have one attending a dragon (auto-sets your Keep / Want to 1 in the background if it is zero).
So the sheet reads it that you have 2 but can only use one for the trades you want. The Swipp Get row will show you that you need 2 of the 3.

The Swap tabs also have a Trade doable row showing you all recipes, how many you want to complete and how many you can complete right now.

Did that make sense? :'D
MMIcon.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 28 29