Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [TOOL] Super Hoard Organizer v2.0
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 28 29
@Pinguin Are you going to keep this up after the Hoard revamp goes live?
@Pinguin Are you going to keep this up after the Hoard revamp goes live?
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
@mithrel
Of course as the revamp has still less features imo.
Like when an item is used for Baldwin it doesn't tell you how much you need. You also can't keep track of what you still want/need in total, how far you are in your private collection and so on.
A rather see the revamp as a nice addon for the SHO than the other way around :'D
@mithrel
Of course as the revamp has still less features imo.
Like when an item is used for Baldwin it doesn't tell you how much you need. You also can't keep track of what you still want/need in total, how far you are in your private collection and so on.
A rather see the revamp as a nice addon for the SHO than the other way around :'D
Noctua_Link_Item.png BS31-1.pngBS32-1.pngBS33-1.png
BS31-2.pngBS32-2.pngBS33-2.png
BS31-3.pngBS32-3.pngBS33-3.png
BS31-4.pngBS32-4.pngBS33-4.png
MMIcon.png
@Pinguin I'm glad!
@Pinguin I'm glad!
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
Note to myself: The Swipp recipe for Scene: Moonbeam Aqu[b]e[/b]duct didn't have the corrected name yet Some small stuff in case the hibernation Den ever gets expanded with new task-slots. The following is just to make it more automatic so you don'r have ta replace the current 300 in several places. Replace the [code in the following cells. [quote name=Totals_E22] =MAX(HibDenSwap!E3:E)-COUNT(HibDenSwap!P3:P) [/quote] [quote name=Totals_K21] =MAX(HibDenSwap!E3:E)-E22 [/quote] [quote name=Statistics_Q47] =CONCATENATE(Totals!E22, " / ", MAX(HibDenSwap!E3:E)) [/quote] - - - - - [b]Statistics corrections[/b] - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - I found some errors in the statistics sheet. I don't look there very often so I never noticed ~ But now I did for the hibernation number automation and was like .. that doesn't make any sense for many other cells :'D - - - [i]Skin Area[/i] [quote name=Q37] =CONCATENATE(COUNTIF(IFERROR(FILTER(Skins!$N$3:$N, NOT(Skins!$F$3:$F))), ">0"), " / ", COUNTA(IFERROR(FILTER(Skins!$B$3:$B, NOT(Skins!$F$3:$F))))) [/quote] [quote name=Q40] =CONCATENATE(COUNTIF(IFERROR(FILTER(Skins!$N$3:$N, Skins!$F$3:$F)), ">0"), " / ", COUNTA(IFERROR(FILTER(Skins!$B$3:$B, Skins!$F$3:$F)))) [/quote] - - - [i]Swipp Area[/i] [quote name=C73] =CONCATENATE(COUNTA(IFERROR(FILTER(Other!$E$3:$E, Other!$B$3:$B, Other!U$3:$U>0))), " / ", COUNTA(IFERROR(FILTER(Other!$E$3:$E, Other!$B$3:$B)))) [/quote] - - - [i]Hibernation Den Area[/i] Also small updates on the HibDen part of statistics. Some new code formatting, some codes deleted etc. Like why was there a number for Skins? Didn't make sense, the Hib Den doesn't ask for Skins :'D So [b]Q66[/b] in Statistics was emptied. The rest was just a made a bit more ... "prettier". The code in it's logic wasn't changed, just some spaces added and that =TRUE garbage deleted. Though these cells do need a small update since the comparison number was off. [quote name=Q57] =CONCATENATE(COUNTA(IFERROR(FILTER(Apparel!$E$3:$E, Apparel!$D$3:$D, Apparel!$U$3:$U>0))), " / ", COUNTA(IFERROR(FILTER(Apparel!$E$3:$E, Apparel!$D$3:$D)))) [/quote] [quote name=Q60] =CONCATENATE(COUNTA(IFERROR(FILTER(Apparel!$E$3:$E, Apparel!$D$3:$D, Apparel!$U$3:$U>0))), " / ", COUNTA(IFERROR(FILTER(Apparel!$E$3:$E, Apparel!$D$3:$D)))) [/quote] [quote name=Q63] =CONCATENATE(COUNTA(IFERROR(FILTER(Battle!$E$3:$E, Battle!$D$3:$D, Battle!$R$3:$R>0))), " / ", COUNTA(IFERROR(FILTER(Battle!$E$3:$E, Battle!$D$3:$D)))) [/quote] [quote name=Q69] =CONCATENATE(COUNTA(IFERROR(FILTER(Specialty!$E$3:$E, Specialty!$D$3:$D, Specialty!$R$3:$R>0))), " / ", COUNTA(IFERROR(FILTER(Specialty!$E$3:$E, Specialty!$D$3:$D)))) [/quote] [quote name=Q72] =CONCATENATE(COUNTA(IFERROR(FILTER(Other!$E$3:$E, Other!$T$3:$T, Other!$U$3:$U>0))), " / ", COUNTA(IFERROR(FILTER(Other!$E$3:$E, Other!$T$3:$T)))) [/quote] Reminder, the statistics only show if you have the correct type of item not if you also have enough :v It also counts if you don't even search for the trade. In case you want to sell the mats.
Note to myself:
The Swipp recipe for Scene: Moonbeam Aqueduct didn't have the corrected name yet

Some small stuff in case the hibernation Den ever gets expanded with new task-slots. The following is just to make it more automatic so you don'r have ta replace the current 300 in several places.

Replace the [code in the following cells.
Totals_E22 wrote:
=MAX(HibDenSwap!E3:E)-COUNT(HibDenSwap!P3:P)
Totals_K21 wrote:
=MAX(HibDenSwap!E3:E)-E22
Statistics_Q47 wrote:
=CONCATENATE(Totals!E22, " / ", MAX(HibDenSwap!E3:E))

- - - - - Statistics corrections - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I found some errors in the statistics sheet. I don't look there very often so I never noticed ~ But now I did for the hibernation number automation and was like .. that doesn't make any sense for many other cells :'D

- - - Skin Area
Q37 wrote:
=CONCATENATE(COUNTIF(IFERROR(FILTER(Skins!$N$3:$N, NOT(Skins!$F$3:$F))), ">0"), " / ", COUNTA(IFERROR(FILTER(Skins!$B$3:$B, NOT(Skins!$F$3:$F)))))
Q40 wrote:
=CONCATENATE(COUNTIF(IFERROR(FILTER(Skins!$N$3:$N, Skins!$F$3:$F)), ">0"), " / ", COUNTA(IFERROR(FILTER(Skins!$B$3:$B, Skins!$F$3:$F))))

- - - Swipp Area
C73 wrote:
=CONCATENATE(COUNTA(IFERROR(FILTER(Other!$E$3:$E, Other!$B$3:$B, Other!U$3:$U>0))), " / ", COUNTA(IFERROR(FILTER(Other!$E$3:$E, Other!$B$3:$B))))

- - - Hibernation Den Area

Also small updates on the HibDen part of statistics. Some new code formatting, some codes deleted etc.
Like why was there a number for Skins? Didn't make sense, the Hib Den doesn't ask for Skins :'D So Q66 in Statistics was emptied.

The rest was just a made a bit more ... "prettier". The code in it's logic wasn't changed, just some spaces added and that =TRUE garbage deleted.
Though these cells do need a small update since the comparison number was off.
Q57 wrote:
=CONCATENATE(COUNTA(IFERROR(FILTER(Apparel!$E$3:$E, Apparel!$D$3:$D, Apparel!$U$3:$U>0))), " / ", COUNTA(IFERROR(FILTER(Apparel!$E$3:$E, Apparel!$D$3:$D))))
Q60 wrote:
=CONCATENATE(COUNTA(IFERROR(FILTER(Apparel!$E$3:$E, Apparel!$D$3:$D, Apparel!$U$3:$U>0))), " / ", COUNTA(IFERROR(FILTER(Apparel!$E$3:$E, Apparel!$D$3:$D))))
Q63 wrote:
=CONCATENATE(COUNTA(IFERROR(FILTER(Battle!$E$3:$E, Battle!$D$3:$D, Battle!$R$3:$R>0))), " / ", COUNTA(IFERROR(FILTER(Battle!$E$3:$E, Battle!$D$3:$D))))
Q69 wrote:
=CONCATENATE(COUNTA(IFERROR(FILTER(Specialty!$E$3:$E, Specialty!$D$3:$D, Specialty!$R$3:$R>0))), " / ", COUNTA(IFERROR(FILTER(Specialty!$E$3:$E, Specialty!$D$3:$D))))
Q72 wrote:
=CONCATENATE(COUNTA(IFERROR(FILTER(Other!$E$3:$E, Other!$T$3:$T, Other!$U$3:$U>0))), " / ", COUNTA(IFERROR(FILTER(Other!$E$3:$E, Other!$T$3:$T))))

Reminder, the statistics only show if you have the correct type of item not if you also have enough :v It also counts if you don't even search for the trade. In case you want to sell the mats.
MMIcon.png
[center][img]https://flightrising.com/dropbox/updates/thanksarcanist2020.png[/img] [size=4][i][b]Update ARRRR![/b][/i][/size][/center] [indent]Magic time! Happy Arcane makes pink everything :v You know, new items and stuff. The Swipp recipe for Scene: Moonbeam Aqu[b]e[/b]duct didn't have the corrected name yet. Some small stuff in case the hibernation Den ever gets expanded with new task-slots. The following is just to make it more automatic so you don't have to replace the current 300 in several places. Replace the [code in the following cells. [quote name=Totals_E22] =MAX(HibDenSwap!E3:E)-COUNT(HibDenSwap!P3:P) [/quote] [quote name=Totals_K21] =MAX(HibDenSwap!E3:E)-E22 [/quote] [quote name=Statistics_Q47] =CONCATENATE(Totals!E22, " / ", MAX(HibDenSwap!E3:E)) [/quote] - - - - - [b]Statistics corrections[/b] - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - I found some errors in the statistics sheet. I don't look there very often so I never noticed ~ But now I did for the hibernation number automation and was like .. that doesn't make any sense for many other cells :'D - - - [i]Skin Area[/i] [quote name=Q37] =CONCATENATE(COUNTIF(IFERROR(FILTER(Skins!$N$3:$N, NOT(Skins!$F$3:$F))), ">0"), " / ", COUNTA(IFERROR(FILTER(Skins!$B$3:$B, NOT(Skins!$F$3:$F))))) [/quote] [quote name=Q40] =CONCATENATE(COUNTIF(IFERROR(FILTER(Skins!$N$3:$N, Skins!$F$3:$F)), ">0"), " / ", COUNTA(IFERROR(FILTER(Skins!$B$3:$B, Skins!$F$3:$F)))) [/quote] - - - [i]Swipp Area[/i] [quote name=C73] =CONCATENATE(COUNTA(IFERROR(FILTER(Other!$E$3:$E, Other!$B$3:$B, Other!U$3:$U>0))), " / ", COUNTA(IFERROR(FILTER(Other!$E$3:$E, Other!$B$3:$B)))) [/quote] - - - [i]Hibernation Den Area[/i] Also small updates on the HibDen part of statistics. Some new code formatting, some codes deleted etc. Like why was there a number for Skins? Didn't make sense, the Hib Den doesn't ask for Skins :'D So [b]Q66[/b] in Statistics was emptied. The rest was just a made a bit more ... "prettier". The code in it's logic wasn't changed, just some spaces added and that =TRUE garbage deleted. Though these cells do need a small update since the comparison number was off. [quote name=Q57] =CONCATENATE(COUNTA(IFERROR(FILTER(Apparel!$E$3:$E, Apparel!$D$3:$D, Apparel!$U$3:$U>0))), " / ", COUNTA(IFERROR(FILTER(Apparel!$E$3:$E, Apparel!$D$3:$D)))) [/quote] [quote name=Q60] =CONCATENATE(COUNTA(IFERROR(FILTER(Apparel!$E$3:$E, Apparel!$D$3:$D, Apparel!$U$3:$U>0))), " / ", COUNTA(IFERROR(FILTER(Apparel!$E$3:$E, Apparel!$D$3:$D)))) [/quote] [quote name=Q63] =CONCATENATE(COUNTA(IFERROR(FILTER(Battle!$E$3:$E, Battle!$D$3:$D, Battle!$R$3:$R>0))), " / ", COUNTA(IFERROR(FILTER(Battle!$E$3:$E, Battle!$D$3:$D)))) [/quote] [quote name=Q69] =CONCATENATE(COUNTA(IFERROR(FILTER(Specialty!$E$3:$E, Specialty!$D$3:$D, Specialty!$R$3:$R>0))), " / ", COUNTA(IFERROR(FILTER(Specialty!$E$3:$E, Specialty!$D$3:$D)))) [/quote] [quote name=Q72] =CONCATENATE(COUNTA(IFERROR(FILTER(Other!$E$3:$E, Other!$T$3:$T, Other!$U$3:$U>0))), " / ", COUNTA(IFERROR(FILTER(Other!$E$3:$E, Other!$T$3:$T)))) [/quote] Reminder, the statistics only show if you have the correct type of item not if you also have enough :v It also counts if you don't even search for the trade. In case you want to sell the mats. Changes were made in: Totals, Statistics, BaldwinSwap, Apparel, Familiars, Skins, Specialty, Other[/indent] [center][b][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/171Mq8wqWVy9RXsFmnetXTeyShRDHz5bJ-l3KkfTN1vM/edit?usp=sharing][color=green]Quick link to the SHO mastersheet.[/color][/url][/b] [b][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TryjLMJsp-LiD2Upe9d4oP5bqFbtuMix3uWyL6Hbbt8/edit?usp=sharing][color=purple]Quick link to the SHC mastersheet.[/color][/url][/b] Let us know if you stumble over any errors or typos. Suggestions are also appreciated :) [size=2]@Ethuiliel @Hawlucha @PureDark006 @Aurafur @Elaendorlien @Illyrael @Leopardmask @Calixita @Necessity4Fun @Lundlaeva @Aarresi @MamaDragon888 @rvnqn @SerenHaf @Sterlingstar @StarN1ght @TesserWings @BunnySox @mithrel @Sinuzaki @Windstrike @Neerafiki @voodoogirl360 @Cocatrics @chamilet @Alithium8 @crowvidae @RQuestions @TawnyDragonscale @ScalyMaiden[/size][/center]
thanksarcanist2020.png
Update ARRRR!
Magic time! Happy Arcane makes pink everything :v
You know, new items and stuff.

The Swipp recipe for Scene: Moonbeam Aqueduct didn't have the corrected name yet.

Some small stuff in case the hibernation Den ever gets expanded with new task-slots. The following is just to make it more automatic so you don't have to replace the current 300 in several places.

Replace the [code in the following cells.
Totals_E22 wrote:
=MAX(HibDenSwap!E3:E)-COUNT(HibDenSwap!P3:P)
Totals_K21 wrote:
=MAX(HibDenSwap!E3:E)-E22
Statistics_Q47 wrote:
=CONCATENATE(Totals!E22, " / ", MAX(HibDenSwap!E3:E))

- - - - - Statistics corrections - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I found some errors in the statistics sheet. I don't look there very often so I never noticed ~ But now I did for the hibernation number automation and was like .. that doesn't make any sense for many other cells :'D

- - - Skin Area
Q37 wrote:
=CONCATENATE(COUNTIF(IFERROR(FILTER(Skins!$N$3:$N, NOT(Skins!$F$3:$F))), ">0"), " / ", COUNTA(IFERROR(FILTER(Skins!$B$3:$B, NOT(Skins!$F$3:$F)))))
Q40 wrote:
=CONCATENATE(COUNTIF(IFERROR(FILTER(Skins!$N$3:$N, Skins!$F$3:$F)), ">0"), " / ", COUNTA(IFERROR(FILTER(Skins!$B$3:$B, Skins!$F$3:$F))))

- - - Swipp Area
C73 wrote:
=CONCATENATE(COUNTA(IFERROR(FILTER(Other!$E$3:$E, Other!$B$3:$B, Other!U$3:$U>0))), " / ", COUNTA(IFERROR(FILTER(Other!$E$3:$E, Other!$B$3:$B))))

- - - Hibernation Den Area

Also small updates on the HibDen part of statistics. Some new code formatting, some codes deleted etc.
Like why was there a number for Skins? Didn't make sense, the Hib Den doesn't ask for Skins :'D So Q66 in Statistics was emptied.

The rest was just a made a bit more ... "prettier". The code in it's logic wasn't changed, just some spaces added and that =TRUE garbage deleted.
Though these cells do need a small update since the comparison number was off.
Q57 wrote:
Q60 wrote:
Q63 wrote:
=CONCATENATE(COUNTA(IFERROR(FILTER(Battle!$E$3:$E, Battle!$D$3:$D, Battle!$R$3:$R>0))), " / ", COUNTA(IFERROR(FILTER(Battle!$E$3:$E, Battle!$D$3:$D))))
Q69 wrote:
=CONCATENATE(COUNTA(IFERROR(FILTER(Specialty!$E$3:$E, Specialty!$D$3:$D, Specialty!$R$3:$R>0))), " / ", COUNTA(IFERROR(FILTER(Specialty!$E$3:$E, Specialty!$D$3:$D))))
Q72 wrote:
=CONCATENATE(COUNTA(IFERROR(FILTER(Other!$E$3:$E, Other!$T$3:$T, Other!$U$3:$U>0))), " / ", COUNTA(IFERROR(FILTER(Other!$E$3:$E, Other!$T$3:$T))))

Reminder, the statistics only show if you have the correct type of item not if you also have enough :v It also counts if you don't even search for the trade. In case you want to sell the mats.

Changes were made in:
Totals, Statistics, BaldwinSwap, Apparel, Familiars, Skins, Specialty, Other

MMIcon.png
@Pinguin I found a typo. "Skin: Crystalplate Stinger" is missing an "L."
@Pinguin I found a typo. "Skin: Crystalplate Stinger" is missing an "L."
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
@mithrel It is a typo .. but not on our side :P The item name is valid ~ But thanks for noticing it :D [item=Skin: Crystaplate Stinger]
@mithrel
It is a typo .. but not on our side :P
The item name is valid ~ But thanks for noticing it :D
Skin: Crystaplate Stinger
MMIcon.png
Not to myself:
The IDs for the Unicorn apparel were wrong :v
Flaxen Unicorn Horn
Flaxen Unicorn Mane
Flaxen Unicorn Tail
Obsidian Unicorn Horn
Obsidian Unicorn Mane
Obsidian Unicorn Tail
Scarlet Unicorn Horn
Scarlet Unicorn Mane
Scarlet Unicorn Tail
Seaweed Unicorn Horn
Seaweed Unicorn Mane
Seaweed Unicorn Tail
Sunrise Unicorn Horn
Sunrise Unicorn Mane
Sunrise Unicorn Tail
Silver Unicorn Horn
Silver Unicorn Mane
Silver Unicorn Tail
Starlight Unicorn Horn
Starlight Unicorn Mane
Starlight Unicorn Tail

The apparel item Sakura Tail Lei has an autosell value of 1700 and not 2700
Not to myself:
The IDs for the Unicorn apparel were wrong :v
Flaxen Unicorn Horn
Flaxen Unicorn Mane
Flaxen Unicorn Tail
Obsidian Unicorn Horn
Obsidian Unicorn Mane
Obsidian Unicorn Tail
Scarlet Unicorn Horn
Scarlet Unicorn Mane
Scarlet Unicorn Tail
Seaweed Unicorn Horn
Seaweed Unicorn Mane
Seaweed Unicorn Tail
Sunrise Unicorn Horn
Sunrise Unicorn Mane
Sunrise Unicorn Tail
Silver Unicorn Horn
Silver Unicorn Mane
Silver Unicorn Tail
Starlight Unicorn Horn
Starlight Unicorn Mane
Starlight Unicorn Tail

The apparel item Sakura Tail Lei has an autosell value of 1700 and not 2700
MMIcon.png
@Pinguin I put a Ferret Friend on a dragon and it wasn't showing up in the "Used" column. It seemed like all my formulas were right (I copy/paste from the one above), and I still didn't know why it wasn't working, so I went to check on the Mastersheet, only to find that all the items after "Classy Tailcoat" lack a formula in the "Used" column. Just thought I'd let you know.
@Pinguin I put a Ferret Friend on a dragon and it wasn't showing up in the "Used" column. It seemed like all my formulas were right (I copy/paste from the one above), and I still didn't know why it wasn't working, so I went to check on the Mastersheet, only to find that all the items after "Classy Tailcoat" lack a formula in the "Used" column. Just thought I'd let you know.
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
@mithrel
Oops D: Thanks for catching that. I corrected it in the mastersheet and will mention it as well in the next bigger update :D
@mithrel
Oops D: Thanks for catching that. I corrected it in the mastersheet and will mention it as well in the next bigger update :D
MMIcon.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 28 29