Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Yet Another Familiar Tracker Tool
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23
[size=1]@Teewie, @Reythaak, @Amburgerl, @Nana64, @theVer, @Quinnelia, @odakotarose, @davietoowavey, @drapona, @Solstices, @WardenOfTheBluff, @Eriisx, @Kobli, @Oreina, @PanteraDemon615, @Lanaenae, @kelpssey, @RexD999, @RavenDiaval[/size] Alrighty! So we recently got three new familiars courtesy of Talk Like a Pirate Day: [item=Blue and Gold Macaw][item=Scarlet Macaw][item=Crackers] While the first two are BBB, it was limited to that week, so I haven't added them to the Swap / Brew tab. Crackers is still available through Fiona. Please note that these three don't yet have Wiki pages, so there's no links to that yet. Then, of course, with Starfall Festival, we got our next Zodiac fam, and also another two Gem Guardian recolours! [item=Enchanted Libra][item=Reserved Jeweler][item=Chainlink Jeweler] Now that the Jewelers actually have a Wiki pages, I've reviewed this and have changed the way I've named the Joxar familiars to the following Details: [LIST] [*]Jeweler Guardian [*]Nymph Sprite [*]Sabateur Ambassador [/LIST] This makes it a bit more consistent across the different years. You'll at least need to amend the Detail field for your Glittering Jeweler to match so that your statistics tab reads correctly. Just filter for your Joxar fams if you want to rename the older ones too, but that won't really matter if you don't feel like it. I also noticed that I'd spelled that Glittering Jeweler with two l's earlier. I've corrected it now, but you'll need to amend your versions (both Familiars and Images tabs) - you may also find the link wasn't there yet too. And I think that's it for this round. As usual, if you see anything wonky, or have any questions/suggestions, please let me know!
@Teewie, @Reythaak, @Amburgerl, @Nana64, @theVer, @Quinnelia, @odakotarose, @davietoowavey, @drapona, @Solstices, @WardenOfTheBluff, @Eriisx, @Kobli, @Oreina, @PanteraDemon615, @Lanaenae, @kelpssey, @RexD999, @RavenDiaval

Alrighty! So we recently got three new familiars courtesy of Talk Like a Pirate Day:
Blue and Gold Macaw Scarlet Macaw Crackers
While the first two are BBB, it was limited to that week, so I haven't added them to the Swap / Brew tab. Crackers is still available through Fiona. Please note that these three don't yet have Wiki pages, so there's no links to that yet.

Then, of course, with Starfall Festival, we got our next Zodiac fam, and also another two Gem Guardian recolours!

Enchanted Libra Reserved Jeweler Chainlink Jeweler

Now that the Jewelers actually have a Wiki pages, I've reviewed this and have changed the way I've named the Joxar familiars to the following Details:
  • Jeweler Guardian
  • Nymph Sprite
  • Sabateur Ambassador

This makes it a bit more consistent across the different years. You'll at least need to amend the Detail field for your Glittering Jeweler to match so that your statistics tab reads correctly. Just filter for your Joxar fams if you want to rename the older ones too, but that won't really matter if you don't feel like it.

I also noticed that I'd spelled that Glittering Jeweler with two l's earlier. I've corrected it now, but you'll need to amend your versions (both Familiars and Images tabs) - you may also find the link wasn't there yet too.

And I think that's it for this round. As usual, if you see anything wonky, or have any questions/suggestions, please let me know!
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. D9tBovl.png w8o0xW1.png
@Goldia

I'm having some issues with getting my Statistics tab to work correctly. Its not reading the data from the Familiars tab.
@Goldia

I'm having some issues with getting my Statistics tab to work correctly. Its not reading the data from the Familiars tab.
@cunningaesthete

Ok, I can help with that, but I'm at work at the moment, so it'll have to be in a few hours. The simplest thing would be to share your copy of it with me via PM so I can have a look and let you know what's up.
@cunningaesthete

Ok, I can help with that, but I'm at work at the moment, so it'll have to be in a few hours. The simplest thing would be to share your copy of it with me via PM so I can have a look and let you know what's up.
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. D9tBovl.png w8o0xW1.png
Sorted!
Sorted!
@Goldia pinglist please! <3
@Goldia pinglist please! <3
tpdcnmn.png NsNbD2F.png kHoPTKo.png
@DarknessFalls you got it! Welcome to the never ending quest for familiars [emoji=gaoler tongue size=1]
@DarknessFalls you got it! Welcome to the never ending quest for familiars
I just have to say I love the stats page. <3 Very helpful to tell me where I should be grinding next.
I just have to say I love the stats page. <3 Very helpful to tell me where I should be grinding next.
tpdcnmn.png NsNbD2F.png kHoPTKo.png
@DarknessFalls huh, I thought I'd replied to that - but yeah... that was the main thing I developed it for, the rest was mostly extra. But, I'm like that with data - I see information and like to figure out how to extract useful stuff from it!
@DarknessFalls huh, I thought I'd replied to that - but yeah... that was the main thing I developed it for, the rest was mostly extra. But, I'm like that with data - I see information and like to figure out how to extract useful stuff from it!
[size=1]@Teewie, @Reythaak, @Amburgerl, @Nana64, @theVer, @Quinnelia, @odakotarose, @davietoowavey, @drapona, @Solstices, @WardenOfTheBluff, @Eriisx, @Kobli, @Oreina, @PanteraDemon615, @Lanaenae, @kelpssey, @RexD999, @RavenDiaval, @DarknessFalls, @cunningaesthete[/size] OK, this time we have three new sets of Familiars!! [b]10 New Forgotten Cave monsters[/b] [item=Bell Goat][item=Polarized Bell Goat][item=Burrow Bear][item=Dire Claw][item=Cave Lantern][item=Creeping Cluster][item=Djamor Bat][item=Ostreatus Bat][item=Swiftstride Soldier][item=Stonestomp Spearmaiden] [b]2 New Festival/Joxar Familiars[/b] [item=Spoiling Scorpio][item=Vibrant Jeweler] [b]6 New Fiona Familiars[/b] [item=Fleetflight Manticore][item=Alabaster Squirmscoot][item=Lop-eared Faun] [item=Liquid Fiendcat][item=Bihorn Chacma][item=Basalt Eruption] So that's 18 new lines all up. You'll also need to update the Images (as usual) and Fiona tabs. ----- I'm sorry, it's been a long time since the new Forgotten Cave familiars were released, but the Wiki entries for them [i]still[/i] doesn't exist, but it's got ridiculous now, so I've just added them in and will add the links whenever they do appear. The new Fiona fams also don't have individual pages yet either, but, they are very new! Both of them appear on the Monsters and Fiona pages respectively, just not their own. Speaking of - do people care about this?? When I created this, the Game Database didn't exist. I confess I still prefer the Wiki, but that's just me. Maybe it's a functionality that no one actually cares about. Time for a flash vote!! Please let me know (either here or by PM) which option you prefer: [LIST=1] [*]Wiki pages are awesome, don't care about the delay, keep these please [*]Game Database entries tell me what I want and are updated at the same time the familiar is released, swap everything to these please [*]Links? Meh, don't care, don't use 'em anyway, you may was well stop bothering with them at all [/LIST]
@Teewie, @Reythaak, @Amburgerl, @Nana64, @theVer, @Quinnelia, @odakotarose, @davietoowavey, @drapona, @Solstices, @WardenOfTheBluff, @Eriisx, @Kobli, @Oreina, @PanteraDemon615, @Lanaenae, @kelpssey, @RexD999, @RavenDiaval, @DarknessFalls, @cunningaesthete

OK, this time we have three new sets of Familiars!!

10 New Forgotten Cave monsters
Bell Goat Polarized Bell Goat Burrow Bear Dire Claw Cave Lantern Creeping Cluster Djamor Bat Ostreatus Bat Swiftstride Soldier Stonestomp Spearmaiden

2 New Festival/Joxar Familiars
Spoiling Scorpio Vibrant Jeweler

6 New Fiona Familiars
Fleetflight Manticore Alabaster Squirmscoot Lop-eared Faun
Liquid Fiendcat Bihorn Chacma Basalt Eruption

So that's 18 new lines all up. You'll also need to update the Images (as usual) and Fiona tabs.

I'm sorry, it's been a long time since the new Forgotten Cave familiars were released, but the Wiki entries for them still doesn't exist, but it's got ridiculous now, so I've just added them in and will add the links whenever they do appear. The new Fiona fams also don't have individual pages yet either, but, they are very new! Both of them appear on the Monsters and Fiona pages respectively, just not their own.

Speaking of - do people care about this?? When I created this, the Game Database didn't exist. I confess I still prefer the Wiki, but that's just me. Maybe it's a functionality that no one actually cares about. Time for a flash vote!!

Please let me know (either here or by PM) which option you prefer:
  1. Wiki pages are awesome, don't care about the delay, keep these please
  2. Game Database entries tell me what I want and are updated at the same time the familiar is released, swap everything to these please
  3. Links? Meh, don't care, don't use 'em anyway, you may was well stop bothering with them at all
I'm somewhere in between the first and third option @Goldia. Even though I don't use the Wiki links much they are nice to have and I have no problem waiting. But if you end up deciding they aren't worth the time I wouldn't miss them much either.

Thank you for dutifully updating your tracker all the time :) it's very helpful
I'm somewhere in between the first and third option @Goldia. Even though I don't use the Wiki links much they are nice to have and I have no problem waiting. But if you end up deciding they aren't worth the time I wouldn't miss them much either.

Thank you for dutifully updating your tracker all the time :) it's very helpful
cFTYM2C.png
old-oaks-3.png
JsDpZej.png
battle_guild_by_lizziecat1279-daav9k1.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23