Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Yet Another Familiar Tracker Tool
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
@goldia
Thank for the spreadsheet, it's great! Could you add to the pinglist please?
@goldia
Thank for the spreadsheet, it's great! Could you add to the pinglist please?
Mj3Gc1S.png
@Kobli - Thanks, glad you like it!! And done [emoji=spiral love size=1]
@Kobli - Thanks, glad you like it!! And done
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. D9tBovl.png w8o0xW1.png
Could I get added the pinglist please? this sheet is amazing!
Could I get added the pinglist please? this sheet is amazing!
[size=1]@Teewie, @Reythaak, @Amburgerl, @Nana64, @theVer, @Quinnelia, @odakotarose, @davietoowavey, @drapona, @Solstices, @WardenOfTheBluff, @Eriisx, @Kobli, @Oreina, PanteraDemon615[/size] First up - I'M SO SORRY!!! [emoji=gaoler sad size=2] It's been ages since I've done an update, and for that I apologise. There was an element of the Wiki pages not being created yet for some of the new familiars (the Lair Order page still isn't), but to be honest, I also got super busy before our Battle, and super lax since then. So. Changes. Well, there's been quite a few so here goes. [LIST] [*]From what I can tell, there's been 3 releases of Fiona Familiars since the first lot, bringing the total to 36!! Bear in mind some of the ID numbers for these are actually the in same series as the first release, so they come before some other familiars that were released earlier, just to make life interesting. This will also affect the Hoard Pos number, so those may need to be redone after about 822. [item=Taper Cradle][item=Sweetsong Reaper][item=Rainbow Daydream][item=Fae Ferret] [item=Basic Hippalectryon][item=Flutterwing Stinger][item=Bladebone Goliath][item=Guardian Foo] [item=Aragonite Haunt][item=Long-Crested Hippogriff][item=Motley Marionette][item=Leatherback Wave Sweeper] [*]Speaking of Fiona, I've updated the Fiona tab, so all the new ones are on there too. I also added a column for Fiona ID, so you can sort by the most recent Fiona Familiar, by Fiona Fam name, or whatever you like! [*]There's a couple of new Baldwin familiars too remember to insert the information for the Sorrel Gryphlet and Superb Gryphlet into the relevant place in the Swap-Brew tab. [item=Superb Gryphlet][item=Sorrel Gryphlet] [*]And there's two new Gem Guardians too - same as usual for them :) [item=Zephyr Gem Guardian][item=Tsunami Gem Guardian] [*]Ditto for the Spring Sphinx [item=Spring Sphinx] [*]Oh, yeah, our April Fools gift from Marva this year was bits of the Which Waystone - Which Waychip and Which Waychunk [item=Which Waychip][item=Which Waychunk] [*]Don't forget to update your images tab, if you use that - again remembering some of those earlier ID numbers. [/LIST] Basically, there are now total of 842(!!) Familiars on site, so insert enough lines in your copy to get that many, and check the Fiona ones if your numbers don't match, as that's the most likely place that something is missing. Watch out in particular for the Basic Hippalectryon, Flutterwing Stinger, Bladebone Goliath and Guardian Foo. Feel free to PM me if you get a little lost, I'm happy to talk you through it, or even update stuff for you if you give me access to your copy. Oh, and @/PanteraDemon615 - yes, of course you can be added to the pinglist. I apologise profusely for not responding to your initial request, very rude of me. Thank you for finding and using my little [s]baby[/s] tracker!
@Teewie, @Reythaak, @Amburgerl, @Nana64, @theVer, @Quinnelia, @odakotarose, @davietoowavey, @drapona, @Solstices, @WardenOfTheBluff, @Eriisx, @Kobli, @Oreina, PanteraDemon615

First up - I'M SO SORRY!!!

It's been ages since I've done an update, and for that I apologise. There was an element of the Wiki pages not being created yet for some of the new familiars (the Lair Order page still isn't), but to be honest, I also got super busy before our Battle, and super lax since then.

So. Changes. Well, there's been quite a few so here goes.
  • From what I can tell, there's been 3 releases of Fiona Familiars since the first lot, bringing the total to 36!! Bear in mind some of the ID numbers for these are actually the in same series as the first release, so they come before some other familiars that were released earlier, just to make life interesting. This will also affect the Hoard Pos number, so those may need to be redone after about 822.
    Taper Cradle Sweetsong Reaper Rainbow Daydream Fae Ferret
    Basic Hippalectryon Flutterwing Stinger Bladebone Goliath Guardian Foo
    Aragonite Haunt Long-Crested Hippogriff Motley Marionette Leatherback Wave Sweeper
  • Speaking of Fiona, I've updated the Fiona tab, so all the new ones are on there too. I also added a column for Fiona ID, so you can sort by the most recent Fiona Familiar, by Fiona Fam name, or whatever you like!
  • There's a couple of new Baldwin familiars too remember to insert the information for the Sorrel Gryphlet and Superb Gryphlet into the relevant place in the Swap-Brew tab.
    Superb Gryphlet Sorrel Gryphlet
  • And there's two new Gem Guardians too - same as usual for them :)
    Zephyr Gem Guardian Tsunami Gem Guardian
  • Ditto for the Spring Sphinx
    Spring Sphinx
  • Oh, yeah, our April Fools gift from Marva this year was bits of the Which Waystone - Which Waychip and Which Waychunk
    Which Waychip Which Waychunk
  • Don't forget to update your images tab, if you use that - again remembering some of those earlier ID numbers.

Basically, there are now total of 842(!!) Familiars on site, so insert enough lines in your copy to get that many, and check the Fiona ones if your numbers don't match, as that's the most likely place that something is missing. Watch out in particular for the Basic Hippalectryon, Flutterwing Stinger, Bladebone Goliath and Guardian Foo.

Feel free to PM me if you get a little lost, I'm happy to talk you through it, or even update stuff for you if you give me access to your copy.

Oh, and @/PanteraDemon615 - yes, of course you can be added to the pinglist. I apologise profusely for not responding to your initial request, very rude of me. Thank you for finding and using my little baby tracker!
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. D9tBovl.png w8o0xW1.png
PS - I just noticed that I first published this in late August, and the screenshot shows that there were 758 familiars then. So in just over 8 months, we've had nearly 100 new familiars!!!!!!

Those pesky retired fams aren't the only reason I can't fill my bestiary!
PS - I just noticed that I first published this in late August, and the screenshot shows that there were 758 familiars then. So in just over 8 months, we've had nearly 100 new familiars!!!!!!

Those pesky retired fams aren't the only reason I can't fill my bestiary!
oh... you might also want to find the Wave Sweeper and remove the ] that has somehow attached itself to the end of the name!!
oh... you might also want to find the Wave Sweeper and remove the ] that has somehow attached itself to the end of the name!!
[size=1]@Teewie, @Reythaak, @Amburgerl, @Nana64, @theVer, @Quinnelia, @odakotarose, @davietoowavey, @drapona, @Solstices, @WardenOfTheBluff, @Eriisx, @Kobli, @Oreina, @PanteraDemon615[/size] Well, we finally come to the end of the Gem Guardian series - honestly, I've loved them, they are my favourites so far... or at least tied with the Sprites. Can't wait to see what the next years Fest Fams will be! [item=Everbloom Gem Guardian] And - Another new Coli Venue - the Forbidden Portal, with 26 new familiars to collect. Tip of the day, if you've got a Workshop Workers or Workshop Crew build, they'll do well enough in the Portal too, until such time as the 'perfect' build gets finalised. [item=Tattertail Bilworper] [item=Springfoot Bilworper] [item=Void Wyvern] [item=Spectre Wyvern] [item=Sparksylph] [item=Sanguine Multimist] [item=Teleporting Planesrunner] [item=Giggling Planesrunner] [item=Mindless Flight] [item=Foolish Prince] [item=Everburn Tangle] [item=Blushing Tangle] [item=Starspawn Flyer] [item=Frogspawn Flyer] [item=Ferberus] [item=Calico Ferberus] [item=Deeprealm Leon] [item=Medusa Leon] [item=Terror Toad] [item=Fear Frog] [item=Lap Pupowl] [item=Bearded Pupowl] [item=Portal Watcher] [item=All-Seeing Eye] [item=Barhide Menace] [item=Aberrant Chacma] So, that's 27 new lines to insert into your Familiars and Images tables. Also, you'll want to tweak the formatting in the Coli Venue table in the Stats tab. I did it by selecting cells G32:J33, copying, then selecting G33:J34 and doing Paste Special-Formatting. Then I had to remove the old double lines. If you've got a better way, go for it!
@Teewie, @Reythaak, @Amburgerl, @Nana64, @theVer, @Quinnelia, @odakotarose, @davietoowavey, @drapona, @Solstices, @WardenOfTheBluff, @Eriisx, @Kobli, @Oreina, @PanteraDemon615

Well, we finally come to the end of the Gem Guardian series - honestly, I've loved them, they are my favourites so far... or at least tied with the Sprites. Can't wait to see what the next years Fest Fams will be!

Everbloom Gem Guardian

And - Another new Coli Venue - the Forbidden Portal, with 26 new familiars to collect. Tip of the day, if you've got a Workshop Workers or Workshop Crew build, they'll do well enough in the Portal too, until such time as the 'perfect' build gets finalised.

Tattertail Bilworper Springfoot Bilworper Void Wyvern Spectre Wyvern Sparksylph Sanguine Multimist Teleporting Planesrunner Giggling Planesrunner Mindless Flight Foolish Prince Everburn Tangle Blushing Tangle Starspawn Flyer Frogspawn Flyer Ferberus Calico Ferberus Deeprealm Leon Medusa Leon Terror Toad Fear Frog Lap Pupowl Bearded Pupowl Portal Watcher All-Seeing Eye Barhide Menace Aberrant Chacma

So, that's 27 new lines to insert into your Familiars and Images tables. Also, you'll want to tweak the formatting in the Coli Venue table in the Stats tab. I did it by selecting cells G32:J33, copying, then selecting G33:J34 and doing Paste Special-Formatting. Then I had to remove the old double lines. If you've got a better way, go for it!
[size=1]@Teewie, @Reythaak, @Amburgerl, @Nana64, @theVer, @Quinnelia, @odakotarose, @davietoowavey, @drapona, @Solstices, @WardenOfTheBluff, @Eriisx, @Kobli, @Oreina, @PanteraDemon615[/size] OK, so, again, it's been a while since I've posted an update (although to be fair, I had added stuff to the actual spreadsheet....). At least I know I'm not bothering you with too many pings, right?! Since the last post, we'ver had another 4 Fiona Fams: [item=Crowncrest Melprin][item=Octoflyer Baron][item=Golden Roc][item=Hellhound] Remember to add their details in to the Fiona tab too. And a new set of Flight Fest Familiars (all this alliteration!!)!! They've gone for a Zodiac theme this year... I think I'm gonna like it. So far we have: [item=Shining Cancer][item=Crackling Leo] You'll note that this adds a row to the Flight Fest box on the Statistics tab. You'll need to move the Gathering box down, do the copy and paste special-format thing to correct the bottom couple of rows at the Flight Fest box, and check your lines and grey fill borders are all correct.
@Teewie, @Reythaak, @Amburgerl, @Nana64, @theVer, @Quinnelia, @odakotarose, @davietoowavey, @drapona, @Solstices, @WardenOfTheBluff, @Eriisx, @Kobli, @Oreina, @PanteraDemon615

OK, so, again, it's been a while since I've posted an update (although to be fair, I had added stuff to the actual spreadsheet....). At least I know I'm not bothering you with too many pings, right?!

Since the last post, we'ver had another 4 Fiona Fams:
Crowncrest Melprin Octoflyer Baron Golden Roc Hellhound

Remember to add their details in to the Fiona tab too.

And a new set of Flight Fest Familiars (all this alliteration!!)!! They've gone for a Zodiac theme this year... I think I'm gonna like it. So far we have:
Shining Cancer Crackling Leo

You'll note that this adds a row to the Flight Fest box on the Statistics tab. You'll need to move the Gathering box down, do the copy and paste special-format thing to correct the bottom couple of rows at the Flight Fest box, and check your lines and grey fill borders are all correct.
I'd like to be added to the pinglist please :D
I'd like to be added to the pinglist please :D
@Lanaenae sure - thanks for your interest! As you can see, it takes me a while to post updates sometimes, but I get there eventually!!
@Lanaenae sure - thanks for your interest! As you can see, it takes me a while to post updates sometimes, but I get there eventually!!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23