Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [GUIDE] UPDATED Breeding Rarity Charts
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
[quote name="Trinity1" date="2019-08-06 15:12:13" ] Sillette YAAAAASSSSSS would you please add me to the ping list? Thank you so much for this!!!!! [/quote] Thank you! I added you to the ping list!
Trinity1 wrote on 2019-08-06 15:12:13:
Sillette YAAAAASSSSSS would you please add me to the ping list? Thank you so much for this!!!!!
Thank you! I added you to the ping list!
3u37mIB.png
@Silette Updates ping list please? And thanks in advance, even if you can’t add me!
@Silette Updates ping list please? And thanks in advance, even if you can’t add me!
Hazama's Dragon Lore
Hazama's Hatchlings
[quote name="@BlackJackHazama" date="2019-08-11 14:05:32" ] Silette Updates ping list please? And thanks in advance, even if you can’t add me! [/quote] Added you to the ping list! Feel free to double check if I put in your name right, you can edit it too! c: [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Emo0FShHMzZo6K8FVDNMovB-xUYqIpiqP9ubVMg-HcQ/edit#gid=2119466895]Here's the ping list![/url]
@BlackJackHazama wrote on 2019-08-11 14:05:32:
Silette Updates ping list please? And thanks in advance, even if you can’t add me!
Added you to the ping list!
Feel free to double check if I put in your name right, you can edit it too! c:

Here's the ping list!
3u37mIB.png
@Silette You got it right! Thanks again!!
@Silette You got it right! Thanks again!!
Hazama's Dragon Lore
Hazama's Hatchlings
Added myself to the pinglist - I'm getting back into breeding dragons and have forgotten much about gene rarities >x<;
Thanks for keeping this updated!
Added myself to the pinglist - I'm getting back into breeding dragons and have forgotten much about gene rarities >x<;
Thanks for keeping this updated!
sUmv6eQ.png
rplwVEv.pngsOXqhIy.pngGfYgiqB.pngfciIpxD.pngVQWTC36.png
[size=1]@poistel @Fagin @Rvan @snugglebug @Narconia @spaceMaverick @GoldenSootball @Nemalu @Trinity1 @vivimorena @Alyheart @ixris @BlackJackHazama @RationalParanoia @SquiddyChi[/size] [b]Update to the Breeding Rarity Charts![/b] With the arrival of Leopard and Clouded, I have updated the charts after much testing! (I should've just checked to see if there's a pattern to these genes ahah ;w; took me awhile!) [b]Leopard and Clouded [/b]have odds similar to Common genes (you may find these tests in the spreadsheet in the Progeny Tests tab!), so I have slotted them for [b]Common![/b] They are bolded in the chart as follows: [img]https://i.imgur.com/PeYBwVt.png[/img]
@poistel @Fagin @Rvan @snugglebug @Narconia @spaceMaverick @GoldenSootball @Nemalu @Trinity1 @vivimorena @Alyheart @ixris @BlackJackHazama @RationalParanoia @SquiddyChi

Update to the Breeding Rarity Charts!

With the arrival of Leopard and Clouded, I have updated the charts after much testing! (I should've just checked to see if there's a pattern to these genes ahah ;w; took me awhile!)

Leopard and Clouded have odds similar to Common genes (you may find these tests in the spreadsheet in the Progeny Tests tab!), so I have slotted them for Common! They are bolded in the chart as follows:

PeYBwVt.png
3u37mIB.png
Ooo yay
Ooo yay
PJEKw3i.pngOgf6rFV.pngLpWn6Hu.png
I'm just gonna go ahead and add myself to the ping.
@gemwest
I'm just gonna go ahead and add myself to the ping.
@gemwest
Oh this is great to know!
Oh this is great to know!
I hadn't even noticed the old one wasn't updating, whoops. Goes to show how much I pay attention.

That said, thank you for updating this!
I hadn't even noticed the old one wasn't updating, whoops. Goes to show how much I pay attention.

That said, thank you for updating this!
Ha9OdHf.png
ygMi6jK.gif THEY/THEM
BdPsfkg.png QOgDM1i.png VdWPv6I.png
Ha9OdHf.png
art comm. sheet
Ha9OdHf.png
Pembe's Pixel Plushies Admini-pixel-dragons-sig-item.pngcrystal-clear-skins-accents.pngcolour-guide-item.png65462797_03l.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12