Guides
Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [GUIDE] UPDATED Breeding Rarity Charts
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Ooooh yay! I can now make a pretty shiny breeding card for my Banescale pair *.*
Ooooh yay! I can now make a pretty shiny breeding card for my Banescale pair *.*
|
|
|
My Time is FR +0
19yo with issues
I LOVE Imps/Banes/WCs~
kVIzwBY.png
Thank you for the update! (And the ping)
Thank you for the update! (And the ping)
goSc2L4.png
@shoujo

Thank you! I really appreciate this. :)
@shoujo

Thank you! I really appreciate this. :)
tumblr_inline_oudewu0bt11t6xkgm_250.pngtumblr_inline_oudf2dBIk11t6xkgm_250.png
I just wanted to drop by and say thank you for putting this together! I'd been looking for information on the new gene rarities!
I just wanted to drop by and say thank you for putting this together! I'd been looking for information on the new gene rarities!
X6l3IPD.png 8dzq2ZE.png

Her/She, FR+3
Up up! Needed this today.
Up up! Needed this today.
8378659.png38327412.png18346946.png47900055.png
@shoujo @poistel @Fagin @Rvan @snugglebug @Narconia @spaceMaverick @GoldenSootball @Nemalu @Trinity1 @Sonja @Alyheart @ixris @BlackJackHazama @RationalParanoia @SquiddyChi @vanagandr @IraBell @Keemara @wolfgonewild @Ichorous @Teletraan @qawfii @WynTheMagician @phasmology @SerCorviknight @Neflo @CrystalBlackpaws @chomiji @fffoxforever @ivycrowned @PvtIdaho @JiYou @Stormhawke @Siscily @Mikada @ComicalDream01 @counterklock @Novalore @sleepstart @gemwest @JHard @MysteriousKoi @Zeir @Natakiro @theVer @Spiderlilies @Yanisha @AryaElaina @Erisere @Talikins @Sybretooth @ThePygmyKit @Lidatec @Okiama @SerCorviknight @Jaspernoir @terrified @ShadowFlamel @Crowharlequin @Dracowolf @VoidfireStudios @Kunikida @VairaSmythe @Katzkrieg @Ozprey @Myndris @Lisegathe @Pinguin @Snipe @haikwoshevo @Marrowbird @Faceted @AteanaLenn @KalicoKat @Silversahde @SumeragiSins @gbot13 @Glitterbottom @SisComKnight @shrikewing @DanitheET

Hi everyone! Hope everyone has had a good start to this new year!

Apologies for the delay. I realized that Fans and Underbelly had to be tested (I felt more comfortable testing them than relying on their previous rarities on the other breeds), and have confirmed their rarities:
Gaolers' Fans = Rare
Banescales' Underbelly = Common

These genes have been added to the front post's images and bolded. Have a great rest of the week and happy breeding!
@shoujo @poistel @Fagin @Rvan @snugglebug @Narconia @spaceMaverick @GoldenSootball @Nemalu @Trinity1 @Sonja @Alyheart @ixris @BlackJackHazama @RationalParanoia @SquiddyChi @vanagandr @IraBell @Keemara @wolfgonewild @Ichorous @Teletraan @qawfii @WynTheMagician @phasmology @SerCorviknight @Neflo @CrystalBlackpaws @chomiji @fffoxforever @ivycrowned @PvtIdaho @JiYou @Stormhawke @Siscily @Mikada @ComicalDream01 @counterklock @Novalore @sleepstart @gemwest @JHard @MysteriousKoi @Zeir @Natakiro @theVer @Spiderlilies @Yanisha @AryaElaina @Erisere @Talikins @Sybretooth @ThePygmyKit @Lidatec @Okiama @SerCorviknight @Jaspernoir @terrified @ShadowFlamel @Crowharlequin @Dracowolf @VoidfireStudios @Kunikida @VairaSmythe @Katzkrieg @Ozprey @Myndris @Lisegathe @Pinguin @Snipe @haikwoshevo @Marrowbird @Faceted @AteanaLenn @KalicoKat @Silversahde @SumeragiSins @gbot13 @Glitterbottom @SisComKnight @shrikewing @DanitheET

Hi everyone! Hope everyone has had a good start to this new year!

Apologies for the delay. I realized that Fans and Underbelly had to be tested (I felt more comfortable testing them than relying on their previous rarities on the other breeds), and have confirmed their rarities:
Gaolers' Fans = Rare
Banescales' Underbelly = Common

These genes have been added to the front post's images and bolded. Have a great rest of the week and happy breeding!
3u37mIB.png
@shoujo

Thank you - this thread is so helpful. :)
@shoujo

Thank you - this thread is so helpful. :)
tumblr_inline_oudewu0bt11t6xkgm_250.pngtumblr_inline_oudf2dBIk11t6xkgm_250.png
Bumping this up for anyone who'd like to see!

@CrackedSouls I saw you posted on Straif's thread to be added to the pinglist for their chart and thought you might like to see this updated one. ^^ You're welcome to add yourself to the self-editing pinglist as well!
Bumping this up for anyone who'd like to see!

@CrackedSouls I saw you posted on Straif's thread to be added to the pinglist for their chart and thought you might like to see this updated one. ^^ You're welcome to add yourself to the self-editing pinglist as well!
3u37mIB.png
@lunartic39
I also saw your post on Straif's thread to be added to the pinglist for their chart and thought you might like to see this updated one. ^^ You're welcome to add yourself to the self-editing pinglist as well!
@lunartic39
I also saw your post on Straif's thread to be added to the pinglist for their chart and thought you might like to see this updated one. ^^ You're welcome to add yourself to the self-editing pinglist as well!
3u37mIB.png
As someone who plans on setting up many breeding projects on this game, this guide is a must-have reference. Thanks so much for this very useful compilation!
As someone who plans on setting up many breeding projects on this game, this guide is a must-have reference. Thanks so much for this very useful compilation!
CLAN MYSTICALHEXANES...WHERE RAINBOW DRAGONS REIGN
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11