Guides
Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [GUIDE] UPDATED Breeding Rarity Charts
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[size=1]@shoujo @poistel @Fagin @Rvan @snugglebug @Narconia @spaceMaverick @GoldenSootball @Nemalu @Trinity1 @Sonja @Alyheart @ixris @BlackJackHazama @RationalParanoia @SquiddyChi @vanagandr @IraBell @Keemara @wolfgonewild @Ichorous @Teletraan @qawfii @WynTheMagician @phasmology @SerCorviknight @Neflo @CrystalBlackpaws @chomiji @fffoxforever @ivycrowned @PvtIdaho @JiYou @Stormhawke @Siscily @Mikada @ComicalDream01 @counterklock @Novalore @sleepstart @gemwest @JHard @MysteriousKoi @Zeir @Natakiro @theVer @Spiderlilies @Yanisha @AryaElaina @Erisere @Talikins @Sybretooth @ThePygmyKit @Lidatec @Okiama @SerCorviknight @Jaspernoir @terrified @ShadowFlamel @Crowharlequin @Dracowolf @VoidfireStudios @Kunikida @VairaSmythe @Katzkrieg @Ozprey @Myndris @Lisegathe @Pinguin @Snipe @haikwoshevo @Marrowbird @Faceted @AteanaLenn[/size] Hi everyone! I've now added in the Banescale chart! You can find it on the first post or the spreadsheet underneath Gaolers! [img]https://i.imgur.com/dhFJa38.png[/img] (if anything is amiss, let me know!) I'd like to thank the people who have helped in prediction and speculation (FlamingCatz, Lisegathe, and Neflo) as to which genes had which rarities, especially those who contributed test results (Myndris and Snipe)! Myndris and Snipe, your names have been added to the credit section on the spreadsheet, thanks for thoroughly testing out the new genes and sharing your results! c: I hope these new rarities help everyone with their breeding endeavors with Banescales! Thank you all for your patience!
@shoujo @poistel @Fagin @Rvan @snugglebug @Narconia @spaceMaverick @GoldenSootball @Nemalu @Trinity1 @Sonja @Alyheart @ixris @BlackJackHazama @RationalParanoia @SquiddyChi @vanagandr @IraBell @Keemara @wolfgonewild @Ichorous @Teletraan @qawfii @WynTheMagician @phasmology @SerCorviknight @Neflo @CrystalBlackpaws @chomiji @fffoxforever @ivycrowned @PvtIdaho @JiYou @Stormhawke @Siscily @Mikada @ComicalDream01 @counterklock @Novalore @sleepstart @gemwest @JHard @MysteriousKoi @Zeir @Natakiro @theVer @Spiderlilies @Yanisha @AryaElaina @Erisere @Talikins @Sybretooth @ThePygmyKit @Lidatec @Okiama @SerCorviknight @Jaspernoir @terrified @ShadowFlamel @Crowharlequin @Dracowolf @VoidfireStudios @Kunikida @VairaSmythe @Katzkrieg @Ozprey @Myndris @Lisegathe @Pinguin @Snipe @haikwoshevo @Marrowbird @Faceted @AteanaLenn

Hi everyone! I've now added in the Banescale chart! You can find it on the first post or the spreadsheet underneath Gaolers!

dhFJa38.png

(if anything is amiss, let me know!)

I'd like to thank the people who have helped in prediction and speculation (FlamingCatz, Lisegathe, and Neflo) as to which genes had which rarities, especially those who contributed test results (Myndris and Snipe)!

Myndris and Snipe, your names have been added to the credit section on the spreadsheet, thanks for thoroughly testing out the new genes and sharing your results! c:

I hope these new rarities help everyone with their breeding endeavors with Banescales! Thank you all for your patience!
3u37mIB.png
Ooooh yay! I can now make a pretty shiny breeding card for my Banescale pair *.*
Ooooh yay! I can now make a pretty shiny breeding card for my Banescale pair *.*
Thank you for the update! (And the ping)
Thank you for the update! (And the ping)
goSc2L4.png
@shoujo

Thank you! I really appreciate this. :)
@shoujo

Thank you! I really appreciate this. :)
tumblr_inline_oudewu0bt11t6xkgm_250.pngtumblr_inline_oudf2dBIk11t6xkgm_250.png
I just wanted to drop by and say thank you for putting this together! I'd been looking for information on the new gene rarities!
I just wanted to drop by and say thank you for putting this together! I'd been looking for information on the new gene rarities!
FNJRGZP.png
JvrwGJJ.png

All available dragons in one place, feel free to PM!

Her/She, FR+3
CU6MPLW.png
Up up! Needed this today.
Up up! Needed this today.
8378659.png38327412.png18346946.png47900055.png
@shoujo @poistel @Fagin @Rvan @snugglebug @Narconia @spaceMaverick @GoldenSootball @Nemalu @Trinity1 @Sonja @Alyheart @ixris @BlackJackHazama @RationalParanoia @SquiddyChi @vanagandr @IraBell @Keemara @wolfgonewild @Ichorous @Teletraan @qawfii @WynTheMagician @phasmology @SerCorviknight @Neflo @CrystalBlackpaws @chomiji @fffoxforever @ivycrowned @PvtIdaho @JiYou @Stormhawke @Siscily @Mikada @ComicalDream01 @counterklock @Novalore @sleepstart @gemwest @JHard @MysteriousKoi @Zeir @Natakiro @theVer @Spiderlilies @Yanisha @AryaElaina @Erisere @Talikins @Sybretooth @ThePygmyKit @Lidatec @Okiama @SerCorviknight @Jaspernoir @terrified @ShadowFlamel @Crowharlequin @Dracowolf @VoidfireStudios @Kunikida @VairaSmythe @Katzkrieg @Ozprey @Myndris @Lisegathe @Pinguin @Snipe @haikwoshevo @Marrowbird @Faceted @AteanaLenn @KalicoKat @Silversahde @SumeragiSins @gbot13 @Glitterbottom @SisComKnight @shrikewing @DanitheET

Hi everyone! Hope everyone has had a good start to this new year!

Apologies for the delay. I realized that Fans and Underbelly had to be tested (I felt more comfortable testing them than relying on their previous rarities on the other breeds), and have confirmed their rarities:
Gaolers' Fans = Rare
Banescales' Underbelly = Common

These genes have been added to the front post's images and bolded. Have a great rest of the week and happy breeding!
@shoujo @poistel @Fagin @Rvan @snugglebug @Narconia @spaceMaverick @GoldenSootball @Nemalu @Trinity1 @Sonja @Alyheart @ixris @BlackJackHazama @RationalParanoia @SquiddyChi @vanagandr @IraBell @Keemara @wolfgonewild @Ichorous @Teletraan @qawfii @WynTheMagician @phasmology @SerCorviknight @Neflo @CrystalBlackpaws @chomiji @fffoxforever @ivycrowned @PvtIdaho @JiYou @Stormhawke @Siscily @Mikada @ComicalDream01 @counterklock @Novalore @sleepstart @gemwest @JHard @MysteriousKoi @Zeir @Natakiro @theVer @Spiderlilies @Yanisha @AryaElaina @Erisere @Talikins @Sybretooth @ThePygmyKit @Lidatec @Okiama @SerCorviknight @Jaspernoir @terrified @ShadowFlamel @Crowharlequin @Dracowolf @VoidfireStudios @Kunikida @VairaSmythe @Katzkrieg @Ozprey @Myndris @Lisegathe @Pinguin @Snipe @haikwoshevo @Marrowbird @Faceted @AteanaLenn @KalicoKat @Silversahde @SumeragiSins @gbot13 @Glitterbottom @SisComKnight @shrikewing @DanitheET

Hi everyone! Hope everyone has had a good start to this new year!

Apologies for the delay. I realized that Fans and Underbelly had to be tested (I felt more comfortable testing them than relying on their previous rarities on the other breeds), and have confirmed their rarities:
Gaolers' Fans = Rare
Banescales' Underbelly = Common

These genes have been added to the front post's images and bolded. Have a great rest of the week and happy breeding!
3u37mIB.png
@shoujo

Thank you - this thread is so helpful. :)
@shoujo

Thank you - this thread is so helpful. :)
tumblr_inline_oudewu0bt11t6xkgm_250.pngtumblr_inline_oudf2dBIk11t6xkgm_250.png
Bumping this up for anyone who'd like to see!

@CrackedSouls I saw you posted on Straif's thread to be added to the pinglist for their chart and thought you might like to see this updated one. ^^ You're welcome to add yourself to the self-editing pinglist as well!
Bumping this up for anyone who'd like to see!

@CrackedSouls I saw you posted on Straif's thread to be added to the pinglist for their chart and thought you might like to see this updated one. ^^ You're welcome to add yourself to the self-editing pinglist as well!
3u37mIB.png
@lunartic39
I also saw your post on Straif's thread to be added to the pinglist for their chart and thought you might like to see this updated one. ^^ You're welcome to add yourself to the self-editing pinglist as well!
@lunartic39
I also saw your post on Straif's thread to be added to the pinglist for their chart and thought you might like to see this updated one. ^^ You're welcome to add yourself to the self-editing pinglist as well!
3u37mIB.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8