Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Free Resource] Co's Codes
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Oh wow I really love this expanded version! Looks great! :D
Oh wow I really love this expanded version! Looks great! :D
@Makopon thank you so much!
@Makopon thank you so much!
[quote name="Coexistence" date="2019-08-17 14:56:33" ] ------------------------------------------------------------------------- [center][font=rockwell][size=5]signature codes[/size][/center] ------------------------------------------------------------------------- [font=rockwell][size=4]"a story to tell" - [url=https://pastebin.com/xKChne9n]paste[/url] [img]https://i.imgur.com/nGaLAup.png[/img] [font=calibri][i]When editing, avoid hitting 'preview' - it will delete half the code. [/quote] Used this one for my signature! Thank you so much!
Coexistence wrote on 2019-08-17 14:56:33:

signature codes

"a story to tell" - paste

nGaLAup.png

When editing, avoid hitting 'preview' - it will delete half the code.

Used this one for my signature! Thank you so much!
14743454p.png
Fandragon
directory!

TO5f5vS.png
mlHpBMC.png
Pgv53XB.png
lAvpyOQ.png
loimysO.png
60eldD0.gif
Rq2knnC.png
uPNWHgD.png
LIsmQsQ.png
ELWEhez.png
R1dejfm.png

Temple of Time Hatchery
@Th3BlueRose wow, I love what you've done with it!
@Th3BlueRose wow, I love what you've done with it!
@Coexistence

hello! just wanted to say that i've used your signature code! i adore your work!

i did have one question, though. for your "storms expanded" and "autumnal" codes, i can't seem to get the mistral font to show up? i have it installed on my end, but it still shows up as a default font when i use it. is there something special i have to change on the site to get it to show up or is it simply broken on fr now?

sorry for the bother and thanks in advance!
@Coexistence

hello! just wanted to say that i've used your signature code! i adore your work!

i did have one question, though. for your "storms expanded" and "autumnal" codes, i can't seem to get the mistral font to show up? i have it installed on my end, but it still shows up as a default font when i use it. is there something special i have to change on the site to get it to show up or is it simply broken on fr now?

sorry for the bother and thanks in advance!
x1137.png
I N V I K T A

he/him | FR + 3

A R C A N E
arcane_1.png
T H E xxx S T A R B O U N D xxx C L A N

34816.png
Omg, they are so beautiful! I will definitely use them *-* And... Can I be added to the pinglist?
Omg, they are so beautiful! I will definitely use them *-* And... Can I be added to the pinglist?
4358.png DYSNOMYA
she | FR + 8

lightning
23821.png
"No mourners. No funerals. Among them, it passed for 'good luck'."

21390.png
@kanceir hello, and thank you so much!! I love what you've done with the signature, it looks absolutely stunning. I'm not sure how to help you with that since my current computer doesn't even show rockwell, let alone mistral. Perhaps I could check it out on my old computer and see if it still shows up? I'll keep you posted!

@Dysnomya thank you, added ^^

@kanceir hello, and thank you so much!! I love what you've done with the signature, it looks absolutely stunning. I'm not sure how to help you with that since my current computer doesn't even show rockwell, let alone mistral. Perhaps I could check it out on my old computer and see if it still shows up? I'll keep you posted!

@Dysnomya thank you, added ^^

@Coexistence

thank you! and please take your time!
@Coexistence

thank you! and please take your time!
x1137.png
I N V I K T A

he/him | FR + 3

A R C A N E
arcane_1.png
T H E xxx S T A R B O U N D xxx C L A N

34816.png
these are pretty, can i be pinged?
these are pretty, can i be pinged?
Bio Layouts by Me | 30 hatchlings - a lorelocke | assorted g1s sale | sales thread non g1s | moodboards, free | exalt rescue: doubles and triples only | but3_by_aqua_spirit22-dc424fa.png
@littletoes101 thank you, and sure thing!
@littletoes101 thank you, and sure thing!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10