Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Free Resource] Co's Codes
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Please add me to the pinglist as well! These are so pretty
Please add me to the pinglist as well! These are so pretty
nuvYkoF.png
@veverka333 thank you, added!
@veverka333 thank you, added!
I'd like to say thank you for offering these up for other people to use. I'm always struggling with lore, so these are very helpful on getting my gears going!
I'd like to say thank you for offering these up for other people to use. I'm always struggling with lore, so these are very helpful on getting my gears going!
5ePYQa6.png
Andy/Nickolaus
He/They
Ya boi like the expensive projects
Aether by breadpuff
@SomaTianlong thank you, I'm glad that my codes are helpful to you! Good luck writing your lore, and feel free to message me anytime if you'd like to discuss it/share ideas/etc ^^
@SomaTianlong thank you, I'm glad that my codes are helpful to you! Good luck writing your lore, and feel free to message me anytime if you'd like to discuss it/share ideas/etc ^^
hi! i'm using your code for my bios now! :D i've adjusted them a fair bit, just to make them simpler for my own sake lol (although i still love the original version of course). you said you'd love to see if i did use them so you can check it out if you want! :')
hi! i'm using your code for my bios now! :D i've adjusted them a fair bit, just to make them simpler for my own sake lol (although i still love the original version of course). you said you'd love to see if i did use them so you can check it out if you want! :')
x8bDWFu.png
5BsilZ9.png
dEe2UrM.png
NOP5viO.png
@amxndael heyo! I love how you've simplified them omg, very sleek. Thanks for sharing <3
@amxndael heyo! I love how you've simplified them omg, very sleek. Thanks for sharing <3
@Coexistence thank you too for the codes! <3
@Coexistence thank you too for the codes! <3
x8bDWFu.png
5BsilZ9.png
dEe2UrM.png
NOP5viO.png
Could I be put on the pinglist for this as well? These codes are great.
Could I be put on the pinglist for this as well? These codes are great.
art by noodlestuff
QrtG9rA.png
@eternatus thank you, added!
@eternatus thank you, added!
Oooh! These are so pretty! May you add me to the pinglist, please? Thank you! <3
Oooh! These are so pretty! May you add me to the pinglist, please? Thank you! <3
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10