Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | iNViKTART [ ABANDONED ]
1 2 3 4
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/Kl9svsm.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/kLmBagi.png[/img][/center] [size=2][color=c41a41][b]1.[/b][/color] PAYMENT IS REQUIRED UP FRONT AND I WILL NOT TAKE A PAYMENT PLAN. I ONLY ACCEPT USD PAYMENTS MADE VIA [color=c41a41][u][b]VENMO OR CASHAPP[/b][/u][/color] (PAYPAL IS A [color=c41a41][u][b]LAST RESORT[/b][/u][/color] FOR LOSE LOCATED OUTSIDE OF THE U.S. DUE TO ITS ASSOCIATED FEES). [color=c41a41][b]2.[/b][/color] FAILURE TO SEND PAYMENT IN A TIMELY MANNER [color=c41a41][u][b]MAY RESULT IN CANCELLATION[/b][/u][/color]. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU WILL REQUIRE MORE TIME TO SEND PAYMENT. [color=c41a41][b]3.[/b][/color] YOU MAY USE YOUR COMMISSION IN ANY WAY YOU WOULD LIKE. HOWEVER, I ASK THAT YOU [color=c41a41][u][b]DO NOT[/b][/u][/color] CLAIM CREDIT, USE IT FOR PROFIT, OR REMOVE MY SIGNATURE, AND THAT YOU CREDIT ME PROPERLY AS THE ARTIST. [color=c41a41][b]4.[/b][/color] I WILL DO SIMPLE PATTERN BACKGROUNDS, AS DEMONSTRATED [URL=https://i.imgur.com/YkWIMfN.png][COLOR=C41A41]HERE[/COLOR][/URL]. [color=c41a41][b]5.[/b][/color] IF YOU WOULD LIKE JUST A [color=c41a41][u][b]LINEART COMMISSION[/b][/u][/color], PM ME ABOUT IT. MY PRICES MAY VARY DEPENDING ON THE COMPLEXITY OF YOUR DRAGON/CHARACTER. [INDENT][size=2][color=c41a41][b]5A.[/b][/color] IF YOU INTEND ON COLOURING THE LINEART, YOU [color=c41a41][u][b]MUST ASK SPECIFICALLY FOR A TRANSPARENT BACKGROUND[/b][/u][/color]; OTHERWISE, IT WILL BE WHITE. YOU ARE MORE THAN WELCOME TO COLOUR IT HOWEVER YOU WANT, BUT PLEASE CREDIT ME FOR THE LINEART WHEREVER YOU USE IT.[/SIZE][/INDENT] [size=2][color=c41a41][b]6.[/b][/color] I WILL SEND [color=c41a41][u][b]PROGRESS SHOTS[/b][/u][/color] AT THE SKETCH STAGE, THE LINEART STAGE, AND THE FLAT COLOUR STAGE. REVISIONS SHOULD BE REQUESTED [U]BEFORE[/U] THE FLAT COLOUR STAGE. [color=c41a41][u][b]MAX 3 REVISIONS.[/b][/u][/color] [color=c41a41][b]7.[/b][/color] IF YOU CHOOSE TO CANCEL YOUR COMMISSION, REFUNDS WILL [B][U]NOT[/U][/B] BE ISSUED IF THE LINEART STAGE HAS BEEN COMPLETED. IF I AM PERSONALLY UNABLE TO COMPLETE YOUR COMMISSION FOR ANY REASON, I WILL ISSUE YOU A [color=c41a41][u][b]FULL REFUND.[/b][/u][/color] [color=c41a41][b]8.[/b][/color] COMMISSIONS MAY TAKE UP [color=c41a41][u][b]2-3 WEEKS[/b][/u][/color] DEPENDING ON COMPLEXITY. I WILL INFORM YOU OF ANY SIGNIFICANT DELAYS. [color=c41a41][b]9.[/b][/color] ADDITIONAL CHARACTERS IN THE SAME DRAWING ARE [color=c41a41][u][b]50% EXTRA[/b][/u][/color] OF THE INITIAL TOTAL COST (MAX OF 3 CHARACTERS). ADDITIONAL, SEPARATE COMMISSIONS IN THE SAME ORDER ARE [color=c41a41][u][b]FULL PRICE.[/b][/u][/color] [color=c41a41][b]10.[/b][/color] I'M SUBSCRIBED TO THIS THREAD, SO NO NEED TO PING![/size] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/8sgPst5.png[/img] [color=c41a41][b]SKETCH | BUST:[/b][/color] $12 [color=c41a41][b]SKETCH | WAIST-UP:[/b][/color] $18 [color=c41a41][b]SKETCH | FULL-BODY:[/b][/color] $22 [color=c41a41][b]SKETCH | COLOURED:[/b][/color] +$10 [color=c41a41][b]FLAT COLOUR | BUST:[/b][/color] $15 [color=c41a41][b]FLAT COLOUR | WAIST-UP:[/b][/color] $20 [color=c41a41][b]FLAT COLOUR | FULL-BODY:[/b][/color] $25 [color=c41a41][b]FLAT COLOUR | CELL-SHADED:[/b][/color] +$5 [color=c41a41][b]FULL COLOUR | BUST:[/b][/color] $30 [color=c41a41][b]FULL COLOUR | WAIST-UP:[/b][/color] $40 [color=c41a41][b]FULL COLOUR | FULL-BODY:[/b][/color] $50 [color=c41a41][b]FULL COLOUR | LINELESS:[/b][/color] +$10 [color=c41a41][b]EXTRA CHARACTER:[/b][/color] +50% [color=c41a41][b]DRAGON APPAREL:[/b][/color] approx. +$10-$20 (will vary depending on complexity) ----- see the full sizes and more examples on [url=https://inviktart.tumblr.com/]tumblr[/url]! [img]https://i.imgur.com/PjurGxl.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/i1wHJ8G.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/IjQJCHG.png[/img] ----- [size=4][color=c41a41][u][b]TROLL CALL CARDS[/b][/u][/color][/size] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/800b769a4f146507749e7e507a16d2bd/64c7a4006304895b-06/s1280x1920/b62467ae7ef9e12d7c3cd49ba840cf9777082299.png[/img] [COLOR=C41A41][B]SPRITE ONLY:[/B][/COLOR] $10 [COLOR=C41A41][B]SPRITE + CARD:[/B][/COLOR] $15[/center] [size=2][COLOR=C41A41][B]1.[/B][/COLOR] YOU DO NOT HAVE TO ORDER TROLL CALLS IN PAIRS! [COLOR=C41A41][B]2.[/B][/COLOR] YOUR ORDER DOES [COLOR=C41A41][u][B]NOT[/B][/u][/COLOR] HAVE TO BE A HOMESTUCK FANTROLL! [COLOR=C41A41][B]3.[/B][/COLOR] IF ORDERING A CARD ALONG WITH YOUR SPRITE, PLEASE PROVIDE [COLOR=C41A41][u][B]THREE (3)[/B][/u][/COLOR] BULLET POINTS TO INCLUDE ON THE CARD, AS WELL AS THE CHARACTER'S NAME! [COLOR=C41A41][B]4.[/B][/COLOR] ORDERS [COLOR=C41A41][u][B]MUST[/B][/u][/COLOR] INCLUDE A VISUAL REFERENCE OF THE CHARACTER(S) IN QUESTION AS WELL AS A [COLOR=C41A41][u][B]COLOUR[/B][/u][/COLOR] TO USE ON THE CARD (IF YOUR ORDER INCLUDES IT)! [COLOR=C41A41][B]5.[/B][/COLOR] THE ABOVE TOS ALSO APPLY HERE![/size] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/DlN22EE.png[/img] [quote=Standard][b]STYLE:[/b] (e.g. "sketched full-body") [b]CHARACTER(S)[/b]: please provide a picture of the dragon or visual references of the character/gijinka. if you only give me a description, my rendition may not be exactly what you imagined, so bear that in mind. [b]REFERENCES:[/b] include a visual reference (previous art, image boards, etc.); i will not work based on written descriptions only. [b]NOTES:[/b] tell me what pose/expression you want for your character and any other important details.[/quote] [quote=Troll Call Card][b]sprite or card:[/b] [b]number of sprites/cards:[/b] [b]character(s):[/b] (provide a visual reference and name please!) [b]*bullet points:[/b] [b]*card colour:[/b] ("*" = for cards only; n/a if only ordering sprites)[/quote][/center][u][/u]
Kl9svsm.png
kLmBagi.png

1. PAYMENT IS REQUIRED UP FRONT AND I WILL NOT TAKE A PAYMENT PLAN. I ONLY ACCEPT USD PAYMENTS MADE VIA VENMO OR CASHAPP (PAYPAL IS A LAST RESORT FOR LOSE LOCATED OUTSIDE OF THE U.S. DUE TO ITS ASSOCIATED FEES).

2. FAILURE TO SEND PAYMENT IN A TIMELY MANNER MAY RESULT IN CANCELLATION. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU WILL REQUIRE MORE TIME TO SEND PAYMENT.

3. YOU MAY USE YOUR COMMISSION IN ANY WAY YOU WOULD LIKE. HOWEVER, I ASK THAT YOU DO NOT CLAIM CREDIT, USE IT FOR PROFIT, OR REMOVE MY SIGNATURE, AND THAT YOU CREDIT ME PROPERLY AS THE ARTIST.

4. I WILL DO SIMPLE PATTERN BACKGROUNDS, AS DEMONSTRATED HERE.

5. IF YOU WOULD LIKE JUST A LINEART COMMISSION, PM ME ABOUT IT. MY PRICES MAY VARY DEPENDING ON THE COMPLEXITY OF YOUR DRAGON/CHARACTER.

5A. IF YOU INTEND ON COLOURING THE LINEART, YOU MUST ASK SPECIFICALLY FOR A TRANSPARENT BACKGROUND; OTHERWISE, IT WILL BE WHITE. YOU ARE MORE THAN WELCOME TO COLOUR IT HOWEVER YOU WANT, BUT PLEASE CREDIT ME FOR THE LINEART WHEREVER YOU USE IT.

6. I WILL SEND PROGRESS SHOTS AT THE SKETCH STAGE, THE LINEART STAGE, AND THE FLAT COLOUR STAGE. REVISIONS SHOULD BE REQUESTED BEFORE THE FLAT COLOUR STAGE. MAX 3 REVISIONS.

7. IF YOU CHOOSE TO CANCEL YOUR COMMISSION, REFUNDS WILL NOT BE ISSUED IF THE LINEART STAGE HAS BEEN COMPLETED. IF I AM PERSONALLY UNABLE TO COMPLETE YOUR COMMISSION FOR ANY REASON, I WILL ISSUE YOU A FULL REFUND.

8. COMMISSIONS MAY TAKE UP 2-3 WEEKS DEPENDING ON COMPLEXITY. I WILL INFORM YOU OF ANY SIGNIFICANT DELAYS.

9. ADDITIONAL CHARACTERS IN THE SAME DRAWING ARE 50% EXTRA OF THE INITIAL TOTAL COST (MAX OF 3 CHARACTERS). ADDITIONAL, SEPARATE COMMISSIONS IN THE SAME ORDER ARE FULL PRICE.

10. I'M SUBSCRIBED TO THIS THREAD, SO NO NEED TO PING!

8sgPst5.png
SKETCH | BUST: $12
SKETCH | WAIST-UP: $18
SKETCH | FULL-BODY: $22
SKETCH | COLOURED: +$10

FLAT COLOUR | BUST: $15
FLAT COLOUR | WAIST-UP: $20
FLAT COLOUR | FULL-BODY: $25
FLAT COLOUR | CELL-SHADED: +$5

FULL COLOUR | BUST: $30
FULL COLOUR | WAIST-UP: $40
FULL COLOUR | FULL-BODY: $50
FULL COLOUR | LINELESS: +$10

EXTRA CHARACTER: +50%
DRAGON APPAREL: approx. +$10-$20
(will vary depending on complexity)

see the full sizes and more examples on tumblr!

PjurGxl.png

i1wHJ8G.png

IjQJCHG.png

TROLL CALL CARDS

b62467ae7ef9e12d7c3cd49ba840cf9777082299.png

SPRITE ONLY: $10
SPRITE + CARD: $15

1. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO ORDER TROLL CALLS IN PAIRS!

2. YOUR ORDER DOES NOT HAVE TO BE A HOMESTUCK FANTROLL!

3. IF ORDERING A CARD ALONG WITH YOUR SPRITE, PLEASE PROVIDE THREE (3) BULLET POINTS TO INCLUDE ON THE CARD, AS WELL AS THE CHARACTER'S NAME!

4. ORDERS MUST INCLUDE A VISUAL REFERENCE OF THE CHARACTER(S) IN QUESTION AS WELL AS A COLOUR TO USE ON THE CARD (IF YOUR ORDER INCLUDES IT)!

5. THE ABOVE TOS ALSO APPLY HERE!
DlN22EE.png
Standard wrote:
STYLE: (e.g. "sketched full-body")

CHARACTER(S): please provide a picture of the dragon or visual references of the character/gijinka. if you only give me a description, my rendition may not be exactly what you imagined, so bear that in mind.

REFERENCES: include a visual reference (previous art, image boards, etc.); i will not work based on written descriptions only.

NOTES: tell me what pose/expression you want for your character and any other important details.
Troll Call Card wrote:
sprite or card:

number of sprites/cards:

character(s): (provide a visual reference and name please!)

*bullet points:

*card colour:

("*" = for cards only; n/a if only ordering sprites)
x1137.png
I N V I K T A

he/him | FR + 3

A R C A N E
arcane_1.png
T H E xxx S T A R B O U N D xxx C L A N

34816.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/0j5lrNf.png[/img] 1. OPEN 2. OPEN 3. OPEN [img]https://i.imgur.com/9WrBdH8.png[/img] - - -[/center]
0j5lrNf.png
1. OPEN
2. OPEN
3. OPEN

9WrBdH8.png
-
-
-
x1137.png
I N V I K T A

he/him | FR + 3

A R C A N E
arcane_1.png

34816.png
Friendly Bump!!
I don't have any money myself that I could donate or buy art for, but I wish you the best!

2hxassi.jpg
Friendly Bump!!
I don't have any money myself that I could donate or buy art for, but I wish you the best!

2hxassi.jpg
c238cf8f-c19b-11e8-a022-eda1cff51d2d.gifa2ce0f00-9bbd-11e8-bcd0-1d419e09c4e8.gif3681ecd4-2ebe-11e8-9b93-03f59c329aa5.gifa9f14b47-2edb-11e8-88e7-85a2f35f536a.gif16ee262b-9bfa-11e8-92b5-1d419e09c4e8.gif28758d73-6156-11ea-bcf7-dde003000e64.gif498a7f7d-d248-11e9-a700-05f538dac8e1.gif
@Shakly

thank you so much !!
@Shakly

thank you so much !!
x1137.png
I N V I K T A

he/him | FR + 3

A R C A N E
arcane_1.png

34816.png
@kanceir ok so im interest but Iv never sent money through paypal before :/ but could you do a flat color waist up of my boy Quinn? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15338448] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/153385/15338448_350.png[/img] [/url]
@kanceir

ok so im interest but Iv never sent money through paypal before :/

but could you do a flat color waist up of my boy Quinn?

15338448_350.png
542vgw7.png
@umbra62

i'd be happy to! and don't worry, paypal is easy to use! i'll just send you a dot me link with the price already filled out and all you have to do is send it c:
@umbra62

i'd be happy to! and don't worry, paypal is easy to use! i'll just send you a dot me link with the price already filled out and all you have to do is send it c:
x1137.png
I N V I K T A

he/him | FR + 3

A R C A N E
arcane_1.png

34816.png
@kanceir

Hi, I think your art is really pretty! I'd like to commission you if you're still accepting?

style+type:Full-color bust please!
character(s): All I've got is a doll, if that's ok? His hair should be a little bit longer than that, and the eyes a lighter brown, but otherwise it's accurate!
description: His name is Duncan, and he might as well be the poster-child for the "philosopher-king". Well-read and politically-minded, he's excellent at the day-to-day governing of a kingdom, and when violent conflict is unavoidable, he is only involved as a strategist - his wife leads the armies into battle, and everyone is better off for it. Duncan is a born diplomat, which sometimes clashes with his tendency towards gentleness and soft-spoken reservedness - those traits are useful in negotiation, but so is knowing when to be insistent and put your foot down. Duncan can do these things, but it clashes sharply with his nature, and after a particularly rough meeting, he can be expected to disappear for an hour or so into his library, and none dare to approach him but his sister and his wife.
notes: The clothes on the doll aren't, like, required guidelines - just know that he wears big flowy robes and they should be red and yellow/gold (the royal colors of his country).
@kanceir

Hi, I think your art is really pretty! I'd like to commission you if you're still accepting?

style+type:Full-color bust please!
character(s): All I've got is a doll, if that's ok? His hair should be a little bit longer than that, and the eyes a lighter brown, but otherwise it's accurate!
description: His name is Duncan, and he might as well be the poster-child for the "philosopher-king". Well-read and politically-minded, he's excellent at the day-to-day governing of a kingdom, and when violent conflict is unavoidable, he is only involved as a strategist - his wife leads the armies into battle, and everyone is better off for it. Duncan is a born diplomat, which sometimes clashes with his tendency towards gentleness and soft-spoken reservedness - those traits are useful in negotiation, but so is knowing when to be insistent and put your foot down. Duncan can do these things, but it clashes sharply with his nature, and after a particularly rough meeting, he can be expected to disappear for an hour or so into his library, and none dare to approach him but his sister and his wife.
notes: The clothes on the doll aren't, like, required guidelines - just know that he wears big flowy robes and they should be red and yellow/gold (the royal colors of his country).
Artemis | She/her | FR+1
@ArtemisAgrotera

ahh i'm glad you enjoy it! i'm definitely still accepting! everything looks good, so i'll send you the dot me link in pms with the price already filled out for you c:
@ArtemisAgrotera

ahh i'm glad you enjoy it! i'm definitely still accepting! everything looks good, so i'll send you the dot me link in pms with the price already filled out for you c:
x1137.png
I N V I K T A

he/him | FR + 3

A R C A N E
arcane_1.png

34816.png
i hope you don't mind me filling out a form here. wasn't sure if doing this or sending details through pm would be easier for you :^0

style+type: sketched full-body with color
character(s): (the first three images in their galleries are their most up to date pieces of reference. though for nike i'm still trying to figure out his outfit. then again, i'm not too concerned about clothing. i'd be fine if they all wore matching meme shirts or w/e) description: their relationship in a nutshell
luna - quiet loser that puts on an edgy, grumpy facade. becomes a lovey-dovey, flustered mess when getting affection from nike and/or crystal
nike - timid, very empathetic. has a tendency to get emotional on someone else's behalf
crystal - very outgoing, likes getting attention. does mess up a lot by stepping over people's boundaries, but she tries to be mindful of that in the future
notes: if you still need more info about any of the losers, lemme know either here or via pm!
i hope you don't mind me filling out a form here. wasn't sure if doing this or sending details through pm would be easier for you :^0

style+type: sketched full-body with color
character(s): (the first three images in their galleries are their most up to date pieces of reference. though for nike i'm still trying to figure out his outfit. then again, i'm not too concerned about clothing. i'd be fine if they all wore matching meme shirts or w/e) description: their relationship in a nutshell
luna - quiet loser that puts on an edgy, grumpy facade. becomes a lovey-dovey, flustered mess when getting affection from nike and/or crystal
nike - timid, very empathetic. has a tendency to get emotional on someone else's behalf
crystal - very outgoing, likes getting attention. does mess up a lot by stepping over people's boundaries, but she tries to be mindful of that in the future
notes: if you still need more info about any of the losers, lemme know either here or via pm!
23821.png they/them | fr +3
aroace
perpetually in coli hell

(main) oc tab
og oc tab
please use pronouns
listed in my dragons'
bios, thank you

buying OC art
hoard cleanout
@SnailMuffin

thank you !! i'll let you know if i have any questions ^^ i've just started on the piece so i should be finished by tomorrow at the latest c:
@SnailMuffin

thank you !! i'll let you know if i have any questions ^^ i've just started on the piece so i should be finished by tomorrow at the latest c:
x1137.png
I N V I K T A

he/him | FR + 3

A R C A N E
arcane_1.png

34816.png
1 2 3 4