Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Den Expansion Task + Item Tracking Sheet
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Gryphonlady same, i don't do much in the forums anymore! and fewer spreadsheets now i'm out of lightning [emoji=coatl winking size=2]
@Gryphonlady same, i don't do much in the forums anymore! and fewer spreadsheets now i'm out of lightning
tiny_oml_banner_by_wildewinged-dcjipej.png-amtgCED.png
@Gryphonlady I'm so glad to see an updated version more recent than the ones in the top post - do you happen to know if it's still current?

and OP, would it be worth adding it to the first post?
@Gryphonlady I'm so glad to see an updated version more recent than the ones in the top post - do you happen to know if it's still current?

and OP, would it be worth adding it to the first post?
EXGvy53.gif
mlHpBMC.png
lAvpyOQ.png
MUYNhfy.png
hqshPwn.png
XyTWbuc.png
PiAyg8i.png
o9yS1eq.png
0uVMYap.png
vpVvPWV.png
glXxMGc.png
@ferspnai I don't think anything new has come out, but you can compare total task count in the sheet to total task count on the site to be sure.
@ferspnai I don't think anything new has come out, but you can compare total task count in the sheet to total task count on the site to be sure.
@ferspnai @Gryphonlady update added to first page [emoji=aether happy size=1]
@ferspnai @Gryphonlady

update added to first page
I don't know if this is helpful, but I updated the lizwyrm/Gryphonlady sheet with some of the newer tasks? I'll link it below in case anyone wants it; I tried my best to match the formatting and everything, but feel free to fix anything that's not right! [emoji=fae happy size=1] [center][b][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11F-Nu5n5wOkTwbhd79UCJpL_nbCbj287jWMgg19YIxc/edit?usp=sharing]Here's the updated master![/url][/b][/center] Added tasks: [LIST] [*]Scratched and Contused [*]Spindly Legs [*]Woodland Resourcefulness [*]Walking on Pins and more Pins [*]Cinders [*]Burning Task [*]Aberrant Trade [*]Clan Cleanout [*]Wandering Warriors [*]Evolutionary Endeavors [*]Siren Signs [*]Understanding Undertide [*]Vegtablusk [*]Deepsea Duplicates [*]Shooting Star [/LIST]
I don't know if this is helpful, but I updated the lizwyrm/Gryphonlady sheet with some of the newer tasks? I'll link it below in case anyone wants it; I tried my best to match the formatting and everything, but feel free to fix anything that's not right!
Added tasks:
  • Scratched and Contused
  • Spindly Legs
  • Woodland Resourcefulness
  • Walking on Pins and more Pins
  • Cinders
  • Burning Task
  • Aberrant Trade
  • Clan Cleanout
  • Wandering Warriors
  • Evolutionary Endeavors
  • Siren Signs
  • Understanding Undertide
  • Vegtablusk
  • Deepsea Duplicates
  • Shooting Star
z9wN9td.pngZNhRsiG.pngKQ6w7Ti.png
added you to the front page @NightFlame22, thank you! [emoji=aberration star size=2]
added you to the front page @NightFlame22, thank you!
OMG I totally forgot about these sheets [emoji=veilspun sad size=1] I've put this on my calendar to update my lizwurm-variant master and actually get the other variants updates done, can't guarantee how soon I'll have it but hopefully that will help me not forget again.
OMG I totally forgot about these sheets I've put this on my calendar to update my lizwurm-variant master and actually get the other variants updates done, can't guarantee how soon I'll have it but hopefully that will help me not forget again.
The new sheet is so nice ! Thanks for the great update!
The new sheet is so nice ! Thanks for the great update!
~Pyxis he/they
arcane_space_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3g.png
[center]there's been some recent updates, so I wanted to give the update list a ping! see [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2635549/1#post_2635549]front page[/url] for the newest links [emoji=obelisk star size=2] @aiwowie @Juxta13 @bakurabox @pondweed @wildewinged @BottledLightning @Rebekah @dancingcrane @Sarluna @Marmotin @Dathomir @StarN1ght
there's been some recent updates, so I wanted to give the update list a ping! see front page for the newest links

@aiwowie @Juxta13 @bakurabox @pondweed @wildewinged @BottledLightning @Rebekah @dancingcrane @Sarluna @Marmotin @Dathomir @StarN1ght
Thank you @nirnrootnoises!
Thank you @nirnrootnoises!
All Nest Rentals - 5g/5kt and 40 food pls
0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9