Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Den Expansion Task + Item Tracking Sheet
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
great catches @Juxta13, thank you! should be all fixed up [emoji=ridgeback laughing]
great catches @Juxta13, thank you! should be all fixed up
tiny_oml_banner_by_wildewinged-dcjipej.png-amtgCED.png
This is an awesome tracker! Thank you for your hard work!!!

I'm having some troubles with the Items Needed tab though.

I add the amount that is in my hoard in the 'in hoard' column and then....nothing happens to the 'still needed' column. If I put in a number that is greater than the 'total number' only then will the 'still needed' turn blue. What am I doing wrong? Shouldn't the 'still needed' subtract my hoard amount from the trade total?
This is an awesome tracker! Thank you for your hard work!!!

I'm having some troubles with the Items Needed tab though.

I add the amount that is in my hoard in the 'in hoard' column and then....nothing happens to the 'still needed' column. If I put in a number that is greater than the 'total number' only then will the 'still needed' turn blue. What am I doing wrong? Shouldn't the 'still needed' subtract my hoard amount from the trade total?
@Morningrise thanks so much, i'm glad you like the sheet!

I think there's just a misunderstanding of what the columns mean - the "still needed" column only changes when a trade is completed. For example, when you complete the "Leaving the Woodland Path" trade, the "still needed" column for the Sakura Owlet will change to 1 instead of 19, since 1 is still needed for a different trade.

The color change in the "still needed" column is just meant to show you when you have enough items in your horde for all possible trades of that item, rather than counting down to show how many you still need to procure. Thinking of adding a column for the number of each item you still need to get, though, but I wasn't sure how important it was since the number of each item needed is pretty small and it'll change colors to tell you when you have enough.

Hope that helps!!
@Morningrise thanks so much, i'm glad you like the sheet!

I think there's just a misunderstanding of what the columns mean - the "still needed" column only changes when a trade is completed. For example, when you complete the "Leaving the Woodland Path" trade, the "still needed" column for the Sakura Owlet will change to 1 instead of 19, since 1 is still needed for a different trade.

The color change in the "still needed" column is just meant to show you when you have enough items in your horde for all possible trades of that item, rather than counting down to show how many you still need to procure. Thinking of adding a column for the number of each item you still need to get, though, but I wasn't sure how important it was since the number of each item needed is pretty small and it'll change colors to tell you when you have enough.

Hope that helps!!
Oh I see!! thank you! I think you have the right idea to leave it how it is for now.
Oh I see!! thank you! I think you have the right idea to leave it how it is for now.
[emoji=spiral happy size=1] Minor edits made! Big revamp of item order soon...
Minor edits made! Big revamp of item order soon...
Hey there, quick question.

I clicked on the link to the spreadsheet on page one and followed the rules in it (made a copy, I'm logged into Google ) and I still don't see anything other than the 'How to Use' box in my copy. Am I doing something wrong?
Hey there, quick question.

I clicked on the link to the spreadsheet on page one and followed the rules in it (made a copy, I'm logged into Google ) and I still don't see anything other than the 'How to Use' box in my copy. Am I doing something wrong?
Lightning-Network.png
hey @Deviri! I'll PM you and we can figure this out c:
hey @Deviri! I'll PM you and we can figure this out c:
This is really helpful! Would you please add me to the update pinglinst? thanks!
This is really helpful! Would you please add me to the update pinglinst? thanks!
28176.png479.pngwvpfire.png479.png28176.png
of course @Marmotin! i'm glad it's helping you out c:
of course @Marmotin! i'm glad it's helping you out c:
Cleaned up a few things and the item order will be changed in the next big update! [emoji=cat 3 size=1]
Cleaned up a few things and the item order will be changed in the next big update!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9