Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Den Expansion Task + Item Tracking Sheet
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
omg can i please be added to the pinglist? thank u so much ur a lifesaver......
omg can i please be added to the pinglist? thank u so much ur a lifesaver......
@pondweed added! glad it's helping you :D
@pondweed added! glad it's helping you :D
tiny_oml_banner_by_wildewinged-dcjipej.png-amtgCED.png
It's being super helpful tbh, so much easier than writing down the current tasks in a notepad lmao
It's being super helpful tbh, so much easier than writing down the current tasks in a notepad lmao
unknown.png
Coli Grinding Services
Current goal: ???: ???/??? saved (0/1 obtained)
This is amazing!!
Thank you so very much for making this. It's exactly what I was looking for!
This is amazing!!
Thank you so very much for making this. It's exactly what I was looking for!
WpjbI2U.gif
@ElementalEntropy i'm so glad it's helping!! [emoji=ridgeback love]
@ElementalEntropy i'm so glad it's helping!!
@aiwowie @Juxta13 @bakurabox @pondweed @CorpseCopse @wildewinged Hi everyone! I have added [b]AH links for items[/b] to the sheet, so if you would like that addition you will need to make a new copy from the link in [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2635549/1#post_2635549]this post[/url]. Transferring data from your current sheet to the new one should be pretty easy - as long as you didn't change the order of the trades/items, you can just copy -> paste (values only!!) for your "Complete?" column and "In Hoard" columns. I have also added to the [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2635549/1#post_37808628]Tips and Tricks post[/url]! I hope it makes the sheet easier to use :D If you have any suggestions or notice any problems with the sheet, please feel free to let me know [emoji=heart]
@aiwowie @Juxta13 @bakurabox @pondweed @CorpseCopse @wildewinged

Hi everyone! I have added AH links for items to the sheet, so if you would like that addition you will need to make a new copy from the link in this post. Transferring data from your current sheet to the new one should be pretty easy - as long as you didn't change the order of the trades/items, you can just copy -> paste (values only!!) for your "Complete?" column and "In Hoard" columns.

I have also added to the Tips and Tricks post! I hope it makes the sheet easier to use :D

If you have any suggestions or notice any problems with the sheet, please feel free to let me know
@NirnrootNoises
As if it wasn't already the most useful thing ever! You totally rock! Thanks.
@NirnrootNoises
As if it wasn't already the most useful thing ever! You totally rock! Thanks.
Y5AUp2a.gif .. 9XAwiUY.png .
Never put your faith in a Prince.
When you require a miracle,
trust in a Witch.
@Juxta13 you are so sweet, thank you! [emoji=ridgeback love]
@Juxta13 you are so sweet, thank you!
@NirnrootNoises Thank you for your work![emoji=familiar heart] It shall get LOTS of use from me. Please add to update pinglist
@NirnrootNoises
Thank you for your work!
It shall get LOTS of use from me.
Please add to update pinglist
i'm so happy to hear that @BottledLightning! i hope it works well for you [emoji=guardian happy]
i'm so happy to hear that @BottledLightning! i hope it works well for you
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9