Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Den Expansion Task + Item Tracking Sheet
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Please add me to the pinglist!
Please add me to the pinglist!
QcmVjST.png
sure thing! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
sure thing!
tiny_oml_banner_by_wildewinged-dcjipej.png-amtgCED.png
This looks like a really cool tool. (: I'd like to be added to the pinglist, please.
This looks like a really cool tool. (: I'd like to be added to the pinglist, please.
you got it @StarN1ght! [emoji=banescale laughing size=2]
you got it @StarN1ght!
This is amazing!! Thank you!
This is amazing!! Thank you!
[center]glad it helped you out @Grymmlock! [emoji=nocturne happy size=2]
glad it helped you out @Grymmlock!

@aiwowie @Juxta13 @bakurabox @pondweed @wildewinged @BottledLightning @Rebekah @dancingcrane @Sarluna @Marmotin @Dathomir @StarN1ght with permission from NirnrootNoises, ive made an updated version of this spreadsheet!! ive added all of the trades that have been added since the last update, as well as reordering the items on the "items needed" page. [center][emoji=blue star size=1] [size=5][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kdzKJNJGp5dZDfS_ctQzPqAp3nHLdCR0mr74M7yVPK8/edit?usp=sharing]5/10/21 updated spreadsheet[/url][/size] [emoji=blue star size=1][/center] edit: link re-added!! lmk if u find anything that doesnt work right
@aiwowie @Juxta13 @bakurabox @pondweed @wildewinged @BottledLightning @Rebekah @dancingcrane @Sarluna @Marmotin @Dathomir @StarN1ght

with permission from NirnrootNoises, ive made an updated version of this spreadsheet!! ive added all of the trades that have been added since the last update, as well as reordering the items on the "items needed" page.

edit: link re-added!! lmk if u find anything that doesnt work right
max she/her + he/him FR+3
tumblr twitter

@midnightmage @NirnrootNoises

Hi there,

I've been using your hibden sheet and it's been so amazingly helpful! Thank you for doing this.

I did notice one thing though. In the items needed column for the runestones, the location is listed as Scavenging 1+ (element). However, the Game Database says they're found by Scavenging at 15+(element) (e.g. Earth Runestone)

@midnightmage @NirnrootNoises

Hi there,

I've been using your hibden sheet and it's been so amazingly helpful! Thank you for doing this.

I did notice one thing though. In the items needed column for the runestones, the location is listed as Scavenging 1+ (element). However, the Game Database says they're found by Scavenging at 15+(element) (e.g. Earth Runestone)
xH03512.png
@Dynamene thank you for pointing that out!! ill fix that as soon as i get a chance and ill be sure to tag you when i do!!
@Dynamene thank you for pointing that out!! ill fix that as soon as i get a chance and ill be sure to tag you when i do!!
max she/her + he/him FR+3
tumblr twitter
@midnightmage

Happy to help! I went looking cause I was wondering why they just weren’t dropping for me after a month of scavenging only to discover it wasn’t that I had the worst luck in the world, lol
@midnightmage

Happy to help! I went looking cause I was wondering why they just weren’t dropping for me after a month of scavenging only to discover it wasn’t that I had the worst luck in the world, lol
xH03512.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9