Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | 2 Fodder Leveler *mage* build!
1 2 3 4 5
@CobaltMoon i will give this build a shot soon
@CobaltMoon i will give this build a shot soon
@IndyMystery So I finally re-stated and re-stoned this fellow: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13714207] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/137143/13714207_350.png[/img] [/url] I'm giving him a run in the Boreal woods (those quick wolves are wicked) and while it is as slow as advertised, it's a fun change from the Kelp Beds and the Golem workshop. I figure it will take me a day before I get into the rhythm of the Mage sequence. Thank you for the guide! [emoji=fae happy]
@IndyMystery

So I finally re-stated and re-stoned this fellow:

13714207_350.png

I'm giving him a run in the Boreal woods (those quick wolves are wicked) and while it is as slow as advertised, it's a fun change from the Kelp Beds and the Golem workshop.

I figure it will take me a day before I get into the rhythm of the Mage sequence. Thank you for the guide!

30oPYgq.png
@SkyDagger Thank you for your feedback! I'm glad you tried out my experimental build! [emoji=guardian happy]
@SkyDagger

Thank you for your feedback! I'm glad you tried out my experimental build!
___________image.png "Kantoya Yaryba! Maka pan Indi. Maka piksa Mamtosa!"

I'm writing my own conlang~ click here to see!
Experimental writing style - Feedback needed
image.png
@IndyMystery I'm trying this out on my Random Progen, because my husband wanted me to make her a mage, and this is the only true "Mage" build I could find. I just got her to level 12, and let me say hitting the enemies with disorient, and watching them attack each other made me laugh. Even at level 12 she does well (better than average level 12's) in the Boreal Wood and was able to finish some battles when I got cocky and my glass canons got taken out. Still grinding for haste. I'm curious if Empathetic Regeneration works any differently than Regeneration. There's no comments about Empathetic Regeneration in the Game Database, so I may test that out on her and see if there is a difference. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/25511633][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/255117/25511633_350.png[/img][/url] [center] My submission for the wind version of this build [img]https://i.pinimg.com/564x/17/7d/c4/177dc49f2a32c38932f24cb39600720a.jpg[/img][/center] Edit: after testing her out in the scorched forest.[img]https://i.pinimg.com/564x/8e/b1/33/8eb1338c5fc0181aa2fcfbd0ea3593a1.jpg[/img] at level 12 disorient took out earth and arcane based dragons with a one hit kill. Disorient seemed to apply berserk about 50% of the time on Plague and Fire, it wasn't effective against Wind, Ice, or Water. If using this build, I would recommend adding haste as soon as you can. I added regenerate first, but it isn't that useful right now since it takes 40 breath to use. I would pair her with some strength based dragons, that I use against the elements that she is weak against. I will continue to update this post as I level her and test her out in different stages.
@IndyMystery I'm trying this out on my Random Progen, because my husband wanted me to make her a mage, and this is the only true "Mage" build I could find. I just got her to level 12, and let me say hitting the enemies with disorient, and watching them attack each other made me laugh. Even at level 12 she does well (better than average level 12's) in the Boreal Wood and was able to finish some battles when I got cocky and my glass canons got taken out. Still grinding for haste.
I'm curious if Empathetic Regeneration works any differently than Regeneration. There's no comments about Empathetic Regeneration in the Game Database, so I may test that out on her and see if there is a difference.
25511633_350.png
My submission for the wind version of this build
177dc49f2a32c38932f24cb39600720a.jpg

Edit: after testing her out in the scorched forest.8eb1338c5fc0181aa2fcfbd0ea3593a1.jpg
at level 12 disorient took out earth and arcane based dragons with a one hit kill. Disorient seemed to apply berserk about 50% of the time on Plague and Fire, it wasn't effective against Wind, Ice, or Water. If using this build, I would recommend adding haste as soon as you can. I added regenerate first, but it isn't that useful right now since it takes 40 breath to use. I would pair her with some strength based dragons, that I use against the elements that she is weak against.
I will continue to update this post as I level her and test her out in different stages.
cuNHUbU.png1rAc41Y.gifsmall_Zephyrus.png
@VioletWind

Whoa I'm glad my build turned out helpful! Also, your random progen is gorgeous!

Anyhow, Empathetic Regeneration has no added benefits (sadly) other than replacing crosses with hearts. This is the same with Irradiated Scratch, Plumed Anticipate, Prismatic Meditate, and Silverglow Meditate. It's a matter of aesthetics.
@VioletWind

Whoa I'm glad my build turned out helpful! Also, your random progen is gorgeous!

Anyhow, Empathetic Regeneration has no added benefits (sadly) other than replacing crosses with hearts. This is the same with Irradiated Scratch, Plumed Anticipate, Prismatic Meditate, and Silverglow Meditate. It's a matter of aesthetics.

image.png
Oh, this is extremely cool. I might need to give it a try--do you have any venues you want to see it tested in?
Oh, this is extremely cool. I might need to give it a try--do you have any venues you want to see it tested in?
I need to try this!! Elim builds just stress me out with the RNG.
I need to try this!! Elim builds just stress me out with the RNG.
hiNCsI0.png01ce27bc770f0543108ae7a4e95ed21b55c6dab6.pnga3006a62349bb10c0ba6e68e4e28866c8c282222.png
@nonisland
Thank you so much! I wanted to see if it could work in Ghostlight but I think some stats needed to be distributed differently.

@Quillfiend
Haha yeah Elim builds are pretty fragile to RNG. This build is a lot slower but also more hardy.
@nonisland
Thank you so much! I wanted to see if it could work in Ghostlight but I think some stats needed to be distributed differently.

@Quillfiend
Haha yeah Elim builds are pretty fragile to RNG. This build is a lot slower but also more hardy.

image.png
I will take a swing at it! I've been meaning to do more grinding in Ghostlight anyway. Hmm, time to go to the AH and pick out a nice new dragon... [emoji=special eyes size=1]
I will take a swing at it! I've been meaning to do more grinding in Ghostlight anyway. Hmm, time to go to the AH and pick out a nice new dragon...
ugh, I thought envenom was for plague dragons! i have a nature mage in the making, but I just locked my anticipate onto my avatar dragon instead. Oh well, disorient will have to do
ugh, I thought envenom was for plague dragons! i have a nature mage in the making, but I just locked my anticipate onto my avatar dragon instead. Oh well, disorient will have to do
tumblr_inline_oau8nem8aV1soemy4_100.png Hi I'm Kit, not an active forums user because I prefer sites like discord for talking.
Click on that vase for where I got these images.
tumblr_inline_oau8naP9SE1soemy4_100.png
1 2 3 4 5