Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | 2 Fodder Leveler *mage* build!
1 2 3 4 5
@Everburn

Let's see how this works.

(I got a couple idiots to level anyway)
@Everburn

Let's see how this works.

(I got a couple idiots to level anyway)
*hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a
Hmmm, this looks interesting, I may try it out.
Hmmm, this looks interesting, I may try it out.
30oPYgq.png
@IndyMystery Dang, you're right, for some reason I was thinking Contuse only affected physical damage. I don't know when I started to think that, but I think I've been using my Contuses poorly for a while! Thank you for drawing my attention to that, haha. :D I spend enough time in Coli that I really have no excuse for being mistaken about that…
@IndyMystery Dang, you're right, for some reason I was thinking Contuse only affected physical damage. I don't know when I started to think that, but I think I've been using my Contuses poorly for a while! Thank you for drawing my attention to that, haha. :D I spend enough time in Coli that I really have no excuse for being mistaken about that…
@mothscale
You're welcome haha. I think it's because Contuse debuff works in percentage so the larger your total damage is, the more it is noticeable. The differences become really clear when it's eliminate or elemental skill used on disadvantaged target.
@mothscale
You're welcome haha. I think it's because Contuse debuff works in percentage so the larger your total damage is, the more it is noticeable. The differences become really clear when it's eliminate or elemental skill used on disadvantaged target.
___________image.png "Kantoya Yaryba! Maka pan Indi. Maka piksa Mamtosa!"

I'm writing my own conlang~ click here to see!
Experimental writing style - Feedback needed
image.png
@Kismet @SkyDagger @Everburn

Thanks! If you have any suggestions and possible variant, feel free to post them! I also wouldn't mind build name suggestions!
@Kismet @SkyDagger @Everburn

Thanks! If you have any suggestions and possible variant, feel free to post them! I also wouldn't mind build name suggestions!

image.png
@IndyMystery
I've always referred to builds like this in games as "Murdermage" lol, but some better ones might be:
- Battlemage (simple, gets the point across)
- Guiding Bolt (the name of a spell in Dungeons & Dragons LOL)
- Spell Slinger/Spellslinger (makes it feel like a Wild West gunslinger, which it kind of is?? I guess)
@IndyMystery
I've always referred to builds like this in games as "Murdermage" lol, but some better ones might be:
- Battlemage (simple, gets the point across)
- Guiding Bolt (the name of a spell in Dungeons & Dragons LOL)
- Spell Slinger/Spellslinger (makes it feel like a Wild West gunslinger, which it kind of is?? I guess)
they/them, FR Time +3
lightning_1.png Abandoned Your Post
You weren't that good of a security guard, anyway. You'll miss the donuts in the breakroom, though...
This looks interesting, I'll save it for later!! Thank you!
This looks interesting, I'll save it for later!! Thank you!
+3 FR time
Cheap dragons for sale!
I also do art and nest rentals :3
aaaaaahelloaaaaaaD1hGher.png 45vn8KS.gif 942fhpK.png
@IndyMystery

Do you have any battle timing? I know Sedona is 2-3 times slower than Eliminate builds. In Boreal Wood for example, how many battles can you do in 10 minutes?
@IndyMystery

Do you have any battle timing? I know Sedona is 2-3 times slower than Eliminate builds. In Boreal Wood for example, how many battles can you do in 10 minutes?
@Maki

5.5 - 7 Battles for Boreal Wood (First run is very poor. Encountered 3 Longneck mages in a row)
6 Battles for Crystal Pools
5 Battles for Harpy's Roost

It could be faster or slower, but I'm paranoid and use lots of healing turns. Also, luck factor affects a lot in elemental matches and enemy pack.

I'm aware that this build is really slow, but I suppose you get what you paid. Itonus is much cheaper than anything and you only need one dragon to carry others, unlike 2-3 for some of the effective fast grinding. This build is alternative for those with low funds or wouldn't mind spending a lot of time.
@Maki

5.5 - 7 Battles for Boreal Wood (First run is very poor. Encountered 3 Longneck mages in a row)
6 Battles for Crystal Pools
5 Battles for Harpy's Roost

It could be faster or slower, but I'm paranoid and use lots of healing turns. Also, luck factor affects a lot in elemental matches and enemy pack.

I'm aware that this build is really slow, but I suppose you get what you paid. Itonus is much cheaper than anything and you only need one dragon to carry others, unlike 2-3 for some of the effective fast grinding. This build is alternative for those with low funds or wouldn't mind spending a lot of time.

image.png
@IndyMystery

Thank you! 7 battles/10 min = 0.7 battles/min = 1.42 min/battle for a solo mage.
@IndyMystery

Thank you! 7 battles/10 min = 0.7 battles/min = 1.42 min/battle for a solo mage.
1 2 3 4 5