Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne tracker
1 2
I made a tracker for this year's NotN and decided to make it available for everyone. It has images and you can track how many items you get from every source, and even from trades. ^^

Make a copy of this file for yourself (File -> Make a copy) before you can use it.

I made a tracker for this year's NotN and decided to make it available for everyone. It has images and you can track how many items you get from every source, and even from trades. ^^

Make a copy of this file for yourself (File -> Make a copy) before you can use it.

Moth Keeper's Lantern Multimist Mask Herb Rack Augite Fragments
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes
Nicely done! Definitely making a copy of this for my spreadsheets folder! Thanks for saving us packrats a lot of hassle!
Nicely done! Definitely making a copy of this for my spreadsheets folder! Thanks for saving us packrats a lot of hassle!
thank you! this is super helpful and looks great with the pictures!
thank you! this is super helpful and looks great with the pictures!
"For the world is hollow and I have touched the sky."
This is awesome! Thanks!
This is awesome! Thanks!
D9XjOpZ.jpg
Updated for 2019! ^^
Updated for 2019! ^^
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes
Oh this should be helpful
On a side note, strange chest can be found in both Scavenging and Digging under the Gathering section :)
Oh this should be helpful
On a side note, strange chest can be found in both Scavenging and Digging under the Gathering section :)
Something here later
Odang. I was just in the process of messing with the franken-sheet I've made out of your other spreadsheets. I may cannibalize bits of this as well.
Odang. I was just in the process of messing with the franken-sheet I've made out of your other spreadsheets. I may cannibalize bits of this as well.
Help I'm trapped in a signature!
Ah, just the kind of thing I was looking for. Thanks for sharing!
Ah, just the kind of thing I was looking for. Thanks for sharing!
MWFAgdF.gif gLbZUkF.pngsFMScix.pngUc6vApJ.png0jScwbh.pngjaogUTu.pngLLXHrpZ.pngIStPxKm.pngVywcR3B.png6Zs7hJu.pngEzf3dea.pngK3S42IV.png
@Dreamcrystal Strange Chests can actually be found in all forms of [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/2796317#post_2796317]Gathering[/url]: [quote name="Xhaztol" date="2019-12-22 05:59:02" ] In order to find these chests, use [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=gather][b]any gathering skill[/b][/url] in any elemental region [/quote]
@Dreamcrystal
Strange Chests can actually be found in all forms of Gathering:
Xhaztol wrote on 2019-12-22 05:59:02:
In order to find these chests, use any gathering skill in any elemental region
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes
@phasma
Ah ok, I got confused in the tab when the eggs were listed as one type and the chest just said gathering
@phasma
Ah ok, I got confused in the tab when the eggs were listed as one type and the chest just said gathering
Something here later
1 2