Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne tracker
1 2
Updated for 2020! ^^
Updated for 2020! ^^
Moth Keeper's Lantern Multimist Mask Herb Rack Augite Fragments
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes
@Skrymer This is awesome! One thing though with your stats page - it doesn't take into account that chests can give more than one item - (see below - my sister had 9 chests opened, 11 items recieved) [url=https://ibb.co/njTYwP7][img]https://i.ibb.co/3cwjTRp/Screenshot-2020-12-20-at-18-00-51.png[/img][/url] Might be worth having some override in there somewhere?
@Skrymer
This is awesome!

One thing though with your stats page - it doesn't take into account that chests can give more than one item - (see below - my sister had 9 chests opened, 11 items recieved)
Screenshot-2020-12-20-at-18-00-51.png
Might be worth having some override in there somewhere?
@cherrytrees
Corrected! I didn't know that eggs could drop separately (as bonus items), I'm assuming that Nocturne scrolls can drop too. I don't think the other items can be bonus too.
@cherrytrees
Corrected! I didn't know that eggs could drop separately (as bonus items), I'm assuming that Nocturne scrolls can drop too. I don't think the other items can be bonus too.
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes
@Skrymer
I love this tracker, definitely using it! Quick question: How does the traded away chests work? I cant seem to make it work. What do you input to have it register you traded away chests?
@Skrymer
I love this tracker, definitely using it! Quick question: How does the traded away chests work? I cant seem to make it work. What do you input to have it register you traded away chests?
@Dreamcoyote
I just put "Strange Chest" in the B column in the Trade sheet. That's not something I do personally, so I haven't tested it thoroughly, but as far as I can see, this should work?
@Dreamcoyote
I just put "Strange Chest" in the B column in the Trade sheet. That's not something I do personally, so I haven't tested it thoroughly, but as far as I can see, this should work?
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes
Updated for 2021! ^^
Updated for 2021! ^^
» Wishlist
» Shop