Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | 75000 t. in 20 minutes and less / G&G
1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 ... 104 105
@Mahogi the last step image is broken! o.o Not sure if you knew!
@Mahogi the last step image is broken! o.o Not sure if you knew!
73400185_QGhKtUE3x8ejuLQ.png L8McelQ.png
> He/Him; FtM
> Disabled
> Adult user
> +3hr server time

L8McelQ.png
L8McelQ.png
Links;
> Color challenge
> My wishlist!
> CS for FR

L8McelQ.png
@K9Dog
Seems to be working now. I really need to change the image host server as sheesh this one keeps doing this >.> nice score btw!
@K9Dog
Seems to be working now. I really need to change the image host server as sheesh this one keeps doing this >.> nice score btw!
szLFrpq.png
yZ46GGS.png
dBieivA.png
mmoRz30.png
OuP0IWM.png
4SzSxLW.png
E27J5Sp.png2aALZUV.png Looking for a KS familiar!
KNGiWy8.png
sjOWyhv.png
1WumNJq.png
7umcBmn.png
FObX7rS.png
@Mahogi Tinypic is soon shutting down permanently. Some of your images are malfunctioning, and will be deleted permanently soon. Try photobucket or imgur?
@Mahogi Tinypic is soon shutting down permanently. Some of your images are malfunctioning, and will be deleted permanently soon. Try photobucket or imgur?
@FoxEyed
Yeah I am forced to :o Tho photobucket is behaving stupid for me, it doesn't let me log in as the log in screen keeps disappearing and not letting me enter my password and ID. So annoying omg >.< And when I finally do enter my credentials, the log in button doesn't work. I hoped they fixed this already but nope, for month+ now this keeps happening. UGH!
@FoxEyed
Yeah I am forced to :o Tho photobucket is behaving stupid for me, it doesn't let me log in as the log in screen keeps disappearing and not letting me enter my password and ID. So annoying omg >.< And when I finally do enter my credentials, the log in button doesn't work. I hoped they fixed this already but nope, for month+ now this keeps happening. UGH!
szLFrpq.png
yZ46GGS.png
dBieivA.png
mmoRz30.png
OuP0IWM.png
4SzSxLW.png
KNGiWy8.png
sjOWyhv.png
1WumNJq.png
7umcBmn.png
FObX7rS.png
@Mahogi I use Imgur myself, the watermark of photobucket isnt cool with me lolol.
GL tho! I hope it behaves soon.

Also tysm for this guide, I have just come back from hiatus and didnt even know there was a new game.
@Mahogi I use Imgur myself, the watermark of photobucket isnt cool with me lolol.
GL tho! I hope it behaves soon.

Also tysm for this guide, I have just come back from hiatus and didnt even know there was a new game.
@mahogi

i'd suggest using postimg or imgbb, you don't need an account to upload pictures c:, thank you for making this, it makes saving up for a scroll so much easier!
@mahogi

i'd suggest using postimg or imgbb, you don't need an account to upload pictures c:, thank you for making this, it makes saving up for a scroll so much easier!
snom.png

♫ we'll meet again, some sunny day!
Heck yeah, got it in 5!
Heck yeah, got it in 5!
How the flip do you do the very bottom? i've been trying for just about 20 minutes now...am I really this stupid lol

EDit: I am truly an idiot lol 457 turns and 24 minutes
How the flip do you do the very bottom? i've been trying for just about 20 minutes now...am I really this stupid lol

EDit: I am truly an idiot lol 457 turns and 24 minutes
hI4tfkr.png[url][/url]
@Mahogi i still cant understand "Now, we are clearing ROW 4" concept i watched all the videos but im still confused im stuck here can you help me by marking the clicks in order? or somehow make it more simple for me to understand [img]https://i.imgur.com/kOMEbzU.png[/img]
@Mahogi
i still cant understand "Now, we are clearing ROW 4" concept
i watched all the videos but im still confused

im stuck here can you help me by marking the clicks in order? or somehow make it more simple for me to understand
kOMEbzU.png
IxetaBl.pngPcIGNKw.pngbprUbRF.png
OeRHGjw.png
@MysticTales
You are supposed to click all the tiles in row 4 from left to right ^^ and then you will be able to clear row 4. After this, you MAY need to use ROW 5 and ROW 6 solutions.
On the picture i have marked all tiles that you are supposed to click. Under the picture i also added a written explanation
@MysticTales
You are supposed to click all the tiles in row 4 from left to right ^^ and then you will be able to clear row 4. After this, you MAY need to use ROW 5 and ROW 6 solutions.
On the picture i have marked all tiles that you are supposed to click. Under the picture i also added a written explanation
szLFrpq.png
yZ46GGS.png
dBieivA.png
mmoRz30.png
OuP0IWM.png
4SzSxLW.png
KNGiWy8.png
sjOWyhv.png
1WumNJq.png
7umcBmn.png
FObX7rS.png
1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 ... 104 105