Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | The Ultimate Flight Guide v3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Fennelroot (idk if you need to be pinged for this hhg) I'd like to be added to the pinglist!
@Fennelroot (idk if you need to be pinged for this hhg) I'd like to be added to the pinglist!
gtyhuj_100x100.png Autmn_forest_2_3.jpg t-e-e-th-j-a-r.gif
I'd like to be added to the pinglist as well.
I'd like to be added to the pinglist as well.
XdKddgH.png
[center][emoji=left wing size=1] [size=5][b]Big Update[/b][/size] [emoji=right wing size=1] I have been working on updating this guide for the past few months now and the first steps to have been taken to add information from 2020. This is just the beginning of these updates and more will be added/changed soon.[/center] [emoji=flowering tree size=1] I changed the layout of the information, making it more compact, organized and attractive. [emoji=flowering tree size=1] I rewrote many of the summaries of certain Flights to add information gathered from a poll that was conducted earlier this year. [emoji=flowering tree size=1] Last year, I originally planned on adding a picture of each eye type for each specific Flight but found it difficult to maintain so it was removed. This year, I have readded primal eye types for each Flight as a way to display the only lineart breaking eye type each Flight has. [emoji=flowering tree size=1] The Discord server list for all the Flight has been completed and reorganized. ----- [center][emoji=left wing size=1] [size=5][b]Next Steps[/b][/size] [emoji=right wing size=1][/center] [emoji=flowering tree size=1] I am going to start recording the Dom Watch statistics for 2020 in order to more accurately represent the Flight scales. [emoji=flowering tree size=1] I will likely be conducting a new poll in the near future that is in regards to layout and FAQs in order to make the guide easier to use. [emoji=flowering tree size=1] The regular poll about missing information (or information that needs updating) will be conducted on schedule in mid-late spring. [emoji=flowering tree size=1] I will be making a separate document to record all updates in order to keep the front page compact and easier to read. ----- [center][emoji=left wing size=1] [size=5][b]Conclusion[/b][/size] [emoji=right wing size=1] I am interested in hearing suggestions on how to better this guide and any questions you have about the information provided, information that you wish for me to provide, things you need clarification on and how statistics are gathered. If you wish to be added to the pinglist for new updates, please just post here (no need to ping me) and I'll add you as soon as I'm able. [/center] [size=1]Pinglist: @monkfishlover @Rookery @AsheUbert @BreezingWinds @Peyp @LordJeanliness[ @minervamaga @TheLoversMask @Aethersworn[/size]
Big Update

I have been working on updating this guide for the past few months now and the first steps to have been taken to add information from 2020. This is just the beginning of these updates and more will be added/changed soon.

I changed the layout of the information, making it more compact, organized and attractive.

I rewrote many of the summaries of certain Flights to add information gathered from a poll that was conducted earlier this year.

Last year, I originally planned on adding a picture of each eye type for each specific Flight but found it difficult to maintain so it was removed. This year, I have readded primal eye types for each Flight as a way to display the only lineart breaking eye type each Flight has.

The Discord server list for all the Flight has been completed and reorganized.

Next Steps

I am going to start recording the Dom Watch statistics for 2020 in order to more accurately represent the Flight scales.

I will likely be conducting a new poll in the near future that is in regards to layout and FAQs in order to make the guide easier to use.

The regular poll about missing information (or information that needs updating) will be conducted on schedule in mid-late spring.

I will be making a separate document to record all updates in order to keep the front page compact and easier to read.

Conclusion

I am interested in hearing suggestions on how to better this guide and any questions you have about the information provided, information that you wish for me to provide, things you need clarification on and how statistics are gathered.

If you wish to be added to the pinglist for new updates, please just post here (no need to ping me) and I'll add you as soon as I'm able.

Pinglist:
@monkfishlover @Rookery @AsheUbert @BreezingWinds @Peyp @LordJeanliness[ @minervamaga @TheLoversMask @Aethersworn
Fen | They/them
[center][size=5][b][emoji=left wing size=1] Dominance Ranking Update[/size][/b] [emoji=right wing size=1] The dominance rankings have been updated to reflect data from October 2019-Present. 1. Earth 2. Light and Plague 3. Water 4. Lightning and Arcane 5. Nature and Fire 6. Ice 7. Shadow 8. Wind [size=1]Pinglist: @monkfishlover @Rookery @AsheUbert @BreezingWinds @Peyp @LordJeanliness @minervamaga @TheLoversMask @Aethersworn[/size]
Dominance Ranking Update

The dominance rankings have been updated to reflect data from October 2019-Present.

1. Earth
2. Light and Plague
3. Water
4. Lightning and Arcane
5. Nature and Fire
6. Ice
7. Shadow
8. Wind

Pinglist:

@monkfishlover @Rookery @AsheUbert @BreezingWinds @Peyp @LordJeanliness @minervamaga @TheLoversMask @Aethersworn
Fen | They/them
Thank you so much for maintaining this!!!!!
Thank you so much for maintaining this!!!!!
____
I am a weekend player.
I won't be able to answer messages or pings during the week.
I answer messages and pings on the weekend, when I have time.

Weather Watch
Can I be added to the update pinglist?
Can I be added to the update pinglist?
4fDk2WySUrAvwAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
fXqB1J8.png
Hm... I think I might save up and join the Fire flight. I like the aesthetic and I might create some lore.
Hm... I think I might save up and join the Fire flight. I like the aesthetic and I might create some lore.
hi
May I be added to the pinglist? Trying to change flights and this looks super useful.
May I be added to the pinglist? Trying to change flights and this looks super useful.
I'd like to be added to the pinglist! I honestly don't know if I wanna stay in Arcane or move to Plague ":)
I'd like to be added to the pinglist! I honestly don't know if I wanna stay in Arcane or move to Plague ":)
50027313-70-F2-43-D9-82-A8-1-ADC374-D795-D.pngLittle-art-shop-icon.png81-C46502-A45-B-4-A84-BD72-4-A4-A8-F6-E73-B3.pngLittle-wishlist-icon.pngaccent-shop.png
May I be on the pl? I always try to re-find this to check updates, even more so now that I'm considering switching to Lightning ^^
May I be on the pl? I always try to re-find this to check updates, even more so now that I'm considering switching to Lightning ^^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10