Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | The Ultimate Flight Guide v3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
This is a really neat and thoughtful guide, thank you for putting in the effort!
This is a really neat and thoughtful guide, thank you for putting in the effort!
Q1Z6W1A.png
@Fennelroot
I've heard the nature deity often called the Glademother.
@Fennelroot
I've heard the nature deity often called the Glademother.
Ufo9hnS.png5kRkxhJ.png
@FennelRoot

How did you determine the overall rank?

Thank you for creating and updating this guide.
@FennelRoot

How did you determine the overall rank?

Thank you for creating and updating this guide.
zVI7i7V.png
@Eondru

I take Dom Watch statistics from the past year in regards to pushes (both planned and impromptu) and board rankings.

The overall rank is determined by the amount of pushes a Flight participates in, which type of push is most common (with conquest ranking higher than other types), and the board placement of the Flight throughout the year.
@Eondru

I take Dom Watch statistics from the past year in regards to pushes (both planned and impromptu) and board rankings.

The overall rank is determined by the amount of pushes a Flight participates in, which type of push is most common (with conquest ranking higher than other types), and the board placement of the Flight throughout the year.
Fen | They/them
[center][size=7][b]Updates[/b][/size] - Removed different eye type variations. It was hard to maintain with the consistent new eye types and can easily be found in the Scrying Workshop. - Added a Yearly Overall Rank for each Flight based on 2019's Dom Watch statistics. [size=1][b]Pinglist:[/b] @monkfishlover @Rookery[/size] [emoji=left wing size=1][emoji=right wing size=1]
Updates

- Removed different eye type variations. It was hard to maintain with the consistent new eye types and can easily be found in the Scrying Workshop.
- Added a Yearly Overall Rank for each Flight based on 2019's Dom Watch statistics.

Pinglist:
@monkfishlover @Rookery

Fen | They/them
@FennelRoot

I fell into this thread by "accident" and just want to say how lovely it is and to thank you for making and maintaining it. I love my Flight, but it is so nice to see all the pieces of all the flights in one easy place. I remember how hard it was for me to choose my Flight when I joined FR; they all sounded so cool! This reminds me why I had such a difficult time choosing; all the flights are best!! <3
@FennelRoot

I fell into this thread by "accident" and just want to say how lovely it is and to thank you for making and maintaining it. I love my Flight, but it is so nice to see all the pieces of all the flights in one easy place. I remember how hard it was for me to choose my Flight when I joined FR; they all sounded so cool! This reminds me why I had such a difficult time choosing; all the flights are best!! <3
May I please be added to the pinglist?
May I please be added to the pinglist?
wh9mQNq.png
May I be added to the pinglist if possible?
May I be added to the pinglist if possible?
gziv3Ja.pnged1cxgE.pngQUIpVFE.pngoouioVf.pngmlHpBMC.png
Currently on a semi-hiatus, still online frequently.
Hyperfixated on history, science, comics, and the transformers franchise.
May I be added to the pinglist, please
May I be added to the pinglist, please
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
I'd like to be added to the pinglist as well please!
I'd like to be added to the pinglist as well please!
jPdGQf9.gif
itumblr_inline_ojq6kwwlmN1r2ao8y_540.png

iiifr+2
itiny_coatl.png140.pngimbcQX2i.pngitiny_sd.png
tumblr_inline_pafumapXAW1r16a5d_540.png
iiiiiiiii
bitumblr_inline_ojq6kqtzXZ1r2ao8y_540.png
tumblr_inline_n6kdvbu87Y1qlye38.gif
TTxEpjT.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10