Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Guide] Glimmer & Gloom All Solutions
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 41 42
This does not work I've been trying for 30 min on very hard and can't clear the board
This does not work I've been trying for 30 min on very hard and can't clear the board
tgKCVtZ.png
@JayBird375 are you making sure to solve left to right? here's a link to a faster set of solutions for very hard.
@JayBird375 are you making sure to solve left to right? here's a link to a faster set of solutions for very hard.
fzww6al.png
^
^
item_intact_clay_relief_by_dogi_crimson-da9c1ar.gif image0.gif deity_lightweaver_by_dogi_crimson-da9s0kb.gif image0.gif item_intact_clay_relief_by_dogi_crimson-da9c1ar.gif
I have used your guide for a long time and it's been really helpful, however, I despise what you've done with the shadow symbol guide. Having to look up the answer every time keeps me from using it.
I have used your guide for a long time and it's been really helpful, however, I despise what you've done with the shadow symbol guide. Having to look up the answer every time keeps me from using it.
tumblr_obcrybYghZ1tfzajgo1_r1_500.gif
@Darkrah do you have suggestions on how i could improve it to make it easier to use?

edit: i added the solutions as images to the thread. is that better?
@Darkrah do you have suggestions on how i could improve it to make it easier to use?

edit: i added the solutions as images to the thread. is that better?
fzww6al.png
@chatoyant thank you so much! I really appreciate you putting the patterns on the post.
@chatoyant thank you so much! I really appreciate you putting the patterns on the post.
tumblr_obcrybYghZ1tfzajgo1_r1_500.gif
I am a god at all the special boards now lol thanks
I am a god at all the special boards now lol thanks
@DuskDiamond Pinging myself so I can come back to this, thank you so much!
@DuskDiamond Pinging myself so I can come back to this, thank you so much!
It's been a while 0.0
Uf8EgNV.png mNH9cjt.png
Thank you for making this! The special puzzles are so much fun now

Edit: Bookmarking
Thank you for making this! The special puzzles are so much fun now

Edit: Bookmarking
TVFeljP.png About Me
FR+0
Thank you so much! I've never been good at Glimmer and Gloom :P
@sculpit
Thank you so much! I've never been good at Glimmer and Gloom :P
@sculpit