Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Guide] Glimmer & Gloom All Solutions
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 41 42
@Azulops
Pinging self for later use <3
@Azulops
Pinging self for later use <3
EBzxWRy.png *
Wishlist
FR+3
Collecting Mammertee Plushes
alMN0i2.png vfbW8E9.png
For the hard level, I don't quite understand what you mean with 1,2,3 and the A,B,C,D thing, do we I skip a hexagon in the first row? Or like skip a hexagon in the second row? To add onto that do I go all the way across the board? The most I've actually managed to get completed was 4 hexagons left, 2 in the bottom left corner and 2 on the lower right hand wall (L sort of shape, the two walls were connected)
For the hard level, I don't quite understand what you mean with 1,2,3 and the A,B,C,D thing, do we I skip a hexagon in the first row? Or like skip a hexagon in the second row? To add onto that do I go all the way across the board? The most I've actually managed to get completed was 4 hexagons left, 2 in the bottom left corner and 2 on the lower right hand wall (L sort of shape, the two walls were connected)
10944&p=57189.jpg10940&p=57185.jpg Lover of all things witchy n spooky 10940&p=57185.jpg10944&p=57189.jpg
@rosesguts the 123 and ABCD thing is needed when you've completely cleared all the hexagons except the last row on the bottom and the diagonal row on the bottom right.

if you only have hexagons left in that area, the solution depends on which hexagons are left. since the leftover hexagons in the bottom row and bottom right diagonal row are always arranged symmetrically, it's enough to look at the bottom row (labeled ABCD in the solution). depending on which hexagons are left, you will need to click one or more than one of the first three hexagons in the first row. then just start solving again from the top like you did at the beginning of the level and solve all the way down.

if it's still difficult to understand, i recommend looking at the video linked in the post.
@rosesguts the 123 and ABCD thing is needed when you've completely cleared all the hexagons except the last row on the bottom and the diagonal row on the bottom right.

if you only have hexagons left in that area, the solution depends on which hexagons are left. since the leftover hexagons in the bottom row and bottom right diagonal row are always arranged symmetrically, it's enough to look at the bottom row (labeled ABCD in the solution). depending on which hexagons are left, you will need to click one or more than one of the first three hexagons in the first row. then just start solving again from the top like you did at the beginning of the level and solve all the way down.

if it's still difficult to understand, i recommend looking at the video linked in the post.
fzww6al.png
SO sorry to say this, but it didn't help. Even my sister tried the steps and she knew how to do it another way but yours did not work, sadly:(
SO sorry to say this, but it didn't help. Even my sister tried the steps and she knew how to do it another way but yours did not work, sadly:(
Hello!!
I love to adopt dragons!
And I love to buy stuff!
I would of made my username on FR @lol but it wouldn't allow me.lol
:)
@Cloudiie which set of instructions are you having trouble with (hard/medium/very hard/etc)?
@Cloudiie which set of instructions are you having trouble with (hard/medium/very hard/etc)?
fzww6al.png
@ChickenMan02
@BluePhoenix3696
@AlphaWats
@ChickenMan02
@BluePhoenix3696
@AlphaWats
04a9814064f262d8938798b48eb4bc3b3ac1a7e9.gifc1f68644b8b7a1eb592f118f43a65c7c33dbdec9.gif
5d1a4137cb22e0866c1f5f80c1e4103b916c24b0.gifd04f343c6ddb8d921f55d691cf35d8d68e9481f4.gif
How do i save this so i can come back here
How do i save this so i can come back here
for me the four hexagons is the best for me because i'm fairly lucky with the refreshing and only takes me about 15 seconds to solve. Great guide by the way!
for me the four hexagons is the best for me because i'm fairly lucky with the refreshing and only takes me about 15 seconds to solve. Great guide by the way!
Wishlist|| Art shop
This is an awesome guide, thank you! Posting to save for myself.
This is an awesome guide, thank you! Posting to save for myself.
NbWBSXN.png iii
iii
Hello there! You can call me fairy, and I use they/them pronouns.

Wishlist

iii
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo5_100.png
Excuse me, I have a small issue with Method 2 for Very Hard! The solution for "10011 1" keeps creating an infinite loop where, no matter how much i try to solve it, it keeps reverting back to the same order of tiles every time. Am I doing something wrong?
Excuse me, I have a small issue with Method 2 for Very Hard! The solution for "10011 1" keeps creating an infinite loop where, no matter how much i try to solve it, it keeps reverting back to the same order of tiles every time. Am I doing something wrong?
e1hq93t.jpeg umzEeyZ.jpeg
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 41 42