Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [GUIDE] The Sedona Build | NO ELIMINATE!
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 54 55
@Entei236 just want to quickly answer this since I am able: Their longevity is much greater than a glass cannon considering they have to endure longer battles. I have grinded in appropriate venues with my ladies for hours with almost no restarts, unless I get very unlucky.

For everyone else, I will add you to the pinglist when I get back on a computer, which might take up to 2 weeks, as I am going on vacation.
@Entei236 just want to quickly answer this since I am able: Their longevity is much greater than a glass cannon considering they have to endure longer battles. I have grinded in appropriate venues with my ladies for hours with almost no restarts, unless I get very unlucky.

For everyone else, I will add you to the pinglist when I get back on a computer, which might take up to 2 weeks, as I am going on vacation.
Bump, because this is an amzing build! ^^
Bump, because this is an amzing build! ^^
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
@SeaweedSalad
@glassglower
@majikjj

I haven't personally tested this build out yet, but y'all may be interested in saving money lmao ;^)

Friendly bump~
@SeaweedSalad
@glassglower
@majikjj

I haven't personally tested this build out yet, but y'all may be interested in saving money lmao ;^)

Friendly bump~
B18_L2.pngscript2.pngmSV3YQy.pngZoKUZoU.pngudvBp0Z.pngl13_book.pngB18_R2.png
DPSlXho.png

xxxxxx_f2u__crown_by_gayb0t-db4bqar.png
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifscript
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifthey/them
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifdesign studentsmall_blinking_text_cursor_by_neripixu-d6lwqe9.gif

xxxxxxart shop // accents // tumblr
@script thanks wife
@script thanks wife
> she/her
> current avatar
> wishlist
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png
This is the greatest thing. You made my life so much easier.
This is the greatest thing. You made my life so much easier.
Seeking Gen1 Flaxen/Midnight,Steel-Abyss/Midnight,Steel-Abyss
KHOiAv3.pnglPpogfJ.pngxGzwQab.pngwsU1mG4.pngdO6FQIW.pnghrbqzip.png7ESWNLx.png7XPr7wW.pngTBH15GG.pngHGGhJuM.pngRYy3HXn.pngU4YPA7B.pngB5yHFLM.png

scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

Koi%20Signature_zpsphzlcqrx.png[/columns]v2.png

oc4pg8L.png

lightsmall3_by_lichtdrache-da7ztog.png

JscoHOG.png

SgonDOb.png
@maident
This build looks great, hope you don't mind me dropping a ping for myself here :)
@maident
This build looks great, hope you don't mind me dropping a ping for myself here :)
I'm leveling up one of my dragons using this build, and thus far I really like it.

I currently only use this trainee to boost my trainer's quickness, but it's so incredibly fast and easy to kill enemies! I'm in the ghostlight ruins to train fodder and I can defeat almost every mob without getting hit. If I encounter a mob of three vultures, I manage to kill two of them before the third lands a hit (they're so quick!) but the other mobs stand no chance against my dragons.

So yeah, TL;DR I really like this build! :)

Edited because bad math is bad. Trainer+Sedona-trainee+one fodder dragon is not faster than the two fodder-build, it makes little to no difference. It just feels faster because it's more FUN.
I'm leveling up one of my dragons using this build, and thus far I really like it.

I currently only use this trainee to boost my trainer's quickness, but it's so incredibly fast and easy to kill enemies! I'm in the ghostlight ruins to train fodder and I can defeat almost every mob without getting hit. If I encounter a mob of three vultures, I manage to kill two of them before the third lands a hit (they're so quick!) but the other mobs stand no chance against my dragons.

So yeah, TL;DR I really like this build! :)

Edited because bad math is bad. Trainer+Sedona-trainee+one fodder dragon is not faster than the two fodder-build, it makes little to no difference. It just feels faster because it's more FUN.
UoWLgkH.pngpkpi5Nx.png
Oooh, this looks like a fun build! I've been saving for an eliminate for some of my dragons, but now I might not need to. Thanks for making this build! :D

@Namira
Pinging myself here for future reference.
Oooh, this looks like a fun build! I've been saving for an eliminate for some of my dragons, but now I might not need to. Thanks for making this build! :D

@Namira
Pinging myself here for future reference.
MUYNhfy.png
VPnffeY.png
Achillean (NB Achillean flag)
rix3ppo.png
WKtl2lb.png
J7D1quC.png
l4bF82r.pngR9wtXaf.pngiZMfJug.pngwE8InSj.pngBjG9OOU.pnga6YPmbH.gif47CqiMq.gif
ASbXVY4.png
bYt72YT.png
tqGkHih.png
4SE4T9N.png
KrIo0N3.png
t6zNkmJ.png
9JeQCtz.png
@Afazeria self ping for later reference
@Afazeria self ping for later reference
E8ofrfs.png

............................................................Curiosity is followed by ambition.
............................................................Ambition is followed by madness.
@EeveeDream
This is great! Please add me to the pinglist for updates.
@EeveeDream
This is great! Please add me to the pinglist for updates.
MlmX2Dr.pngfrqaMSP.gifIYKLZV7.gif
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 54 55