Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [GUIDE] The Sedona Build | NO ELIMINATE!
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55
@IceVolcanoe
This is the build with no eliminate (which is hella expensive and hard to get)
@IceVolcanoe
This is the build with no eliminate (which is hella expensive and hard to get)
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
+++++++++++++++++++++++
When all else fails, use fire.
+++++++++++++++++++++++
tumblr_inline_njw5izoAKY1qg2i5p.gif
Eliminates are no longer as expensive as they were before, but they're still just a bit outside the realm of a newbie's grasp, so I still recommend this build!
Eliminates are no longer as expensive as they were before, but they're still just a bit outside the realm of a newbie's grasp, so I still recommend this build!
PINGLIST SNIPPED

Cleaned up the price checker section!

Also giving you guys a heads up that I'm working on a supplemental coli guide to go along with this and my intro guide!
PINGLIST SNIPPED

Cleaned up the price checker section!

Also giving you guys a heads up that I'm working on a supplemental coli guide to go along with this and my intro guide!
Hey @EeveeDream [quote name="EeveeDream" date="2021-07-16 18:20:54" ] Eliminates are no longer as expensive as they were before, but they're still just a bit outside the realm of a newbie's grasp, so I still recommend this build! [/quote] Just checked and Elim's LAH is 181g/200kt which even though I wouldn't consider myself a newb anymore is out of my grasping realm :/ (possibly because I don't rly max out fairgrounds (heh who am I kidding most days I never touch fairgrounds) and hardly ever level before exalting so yeah im poor) So basically, this guide is a lifesaver!! Sure wish I woulda known about it a long time ago. I swear from now on I will use this build on all my dragons. You are amazing for putting so much work into this! :0
Hey @EeveeDream
EeveeDream wrote on 2021-07-16 18:20:54:
Just checked and Elim's LAH is 181g/200kt which even though I wouldn't consider myself a newb anymore is out of my grasping realm :/
(possibly because I don't rly max out fairgrounds (heh who am I kidding most days I never touch fairgrounds) and hardly ever level before exalting so yeah im poor)

So basically, this guide is a lifesaver!! Sure wish I woulda known about it a long time ago. I swear from now on I will use this build on all my dragons.
You are amazing for putting so much work into this! :0
"We get along, for the most part, me and reality"
-Grow Up, Paramore
@Skyfinch Thank you so much!! I'm so glad you find this build helpful; I put my heart and soul into this build! [emoji=guardian laughing size=1] Even a Sedona team is a form of financial freedom in this game, in my opinion [emoji=guardian happy size=1]
@Skyfinch
Thank you so much!! I'm so glad you find this build helpful; I put my heart and soul into this build! Even a Sedona team is a form of financial freedom in this game, in my opinion
Interesting... I was iffy on Clobber since it's listed as only a chance to stun, especially with the Breath cost. I guess 100% odds is still a valid chance, heheh. But, if you're not running Eliminate anyway... this actually looks pretty solid. I'll have to give it a go.
Interesting... I was iffy on Clobber since it's listed as only a chance to stun, especially with the Breath cost. I guess 100% odds is still a valid chance, heheh. But, if you're not running Eliminate anyway... this actually looks pretty solid. I'll have to give it a go.
tumblr_inline_nb17n4oppf1qg78ij.pnghv2bk2R.pngmaA9Iub.pngicseesu.png1gXOifQ.png
I found Clobber to be fun. ;)
I found Clobber to be fun. ;)
MlmX2Dr.pngfrqaMSP.gifIYKLZV7.gif
Just trained up 2 shattered cannnons and a ghost light trainer according to this and it works great

Also restated my two mire flyer boys and my original shattered cannon to the new stats as well and am reorganizing and finally finishing my teams and fodder trainers after 5 years lol only have the mage left ????

Yes I’m planning on having 7 lvl 25s to play with *****
Just trained up 2 shattered cannnons and a ghost light trainer according to this and it works great

Also restated my two mire flyer boys and my original shattered cannon to the new stats as well and am reorganizing and finally finishing my teams and fodder trainers after 5 years lol only have the mage left ????

Yes I’m planning on having 7 lvl 25s to play with *****
Visit my grinding services!!!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3126761#post_3126761
Rq thank you so so much for this sedona guide, i don't have half the budget or time necessary to get some Eliminate(s) and this has help me a lot !! /gen /thankful

I do have a quick question tho, if at some point i am able to get eliminate, would it be necessary/recommended that I tincture my now nicely leveled sedona dragons ? or should i level new dragons with an eliminate build ?

(im not new to the coliseum, just how all these builds and things work. ty for your patience with me !!)
Rq thank you so so much for this sedona guide, i don't have half the budget or time necessary to get some Eliminate(s) and this has help me a lot !! /gen /thankful

I do have a quick question tho, if at some point i am able to get eliminate, would it be necessary/recommended that I tincture my now nicely leveled sedona dragons ? or should i level new dragons with an eliminate build ?

(im not new to the coliseum, just how all these builds and things work. ty for your patience with me !!)
Ash

a663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif 70357822_350.png cfa4eab0-1638-11eb-9b4b-e1371d599c63.gif
@silverscepter
I personally recommend training a new dragon to take the Eliminate since Elim builds for some venues have recommended elements (see Maki's Battle Stones Guide for builds optimized for different venues) and it's generally less confusing to start from scratch. I find that trying to re-stone an existing dragon to a new build messes with my brain and makes me more likely to overwrite the wrong stones.
@silverscepter
I personally recommend training a new dragon to take the Eliminate since Elim builds for some venues have recommended elements (see Maki's Battle Stones Guide for builds optimized for different venues) and it's generally less confusing to start from scratch. I find that trying to re-stone an existing dragon to a new build messes with my brain and makes me more likely to overwrite the wrong stones.
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55