Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Spreadsheet] Ladra's Apparel Tracker
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
[quote]@shizuyue @Peppze @Ariizumi @Dreamcoyote @SlainCane @Kitanya @nerenne @stingrays @Theirin @TheMoiety @ColoradoBlues @Erayidil @SkyyeofEmber @Rulanir @topazsunset04 @Jam @Izilen @Desuka @chocoapple @ShadeOfChaos @Tidemaiden @Mnkn10 @Pufferheart @starblaziing @remuslupn @girlgirlDragon @PhysikLily @Stareyes @Sadone @cloverweave @dragonlover1234 @Kholin @Rizibizi4 @Scarcelight @Amanda @Dachshund59 @AttoliaIrene @willowlight7[/quote] Version 2.0 of the Apparel Tracker is here! Not only did I [b]finally[/b] get around to snazzing up the front post a little bit (only took me close to 3 years) but a lot in the tracker itself has changed. Notably: [LIST] [*]Price and source data has been replaced by a link to the apparel's Game Database page, huge thanks to @Antisense for saving me from inputting that manually [*]The sets page is finally up to date! [*]Since we now have data from FR regarding gene color of the apparel items, I went through and updated colors on every item. It also gave me a chance to fix a few typos. If you care about color at all I would copy everything fresh from the new master sheet. I can count on both hands the number of times what I had matched exactly what was in the database. The only typo I recall fixing was Patched Beggar Bustle but I could be forgetting some, sorry; I should have made a list. [*]There is a new link for the master sheet as I had made a copy in order to update things and didn't want to try to copy it back over and risk messing up formulas or anything. The link for the update sheet is the same. [*]I have gone ahead and added the NotN apparel but some of the sets are missing color info in the database. I'm hoping this will get fixed quickly so for now these items just say "TBA." I thought it was more important to get the update out to you guys who are probably busy collecting stuff from your chests. [/LIST] That's about it! I hope everyone likes the new sheet. If you have any questions/concerns/complaints please let me know. Otherwise have a safe and happy new year and enjoy the rest of NotN!

Version 2.0 of the Apparel Tracker is here! Not only did I finally get around to snazzing up the front post a little bit (only took me close to 3 years) but a lot in the tracker itself has changed. Notably:
  • Price and source data has been replaced by a link to the apparel's Game Database page, huge thanks to @Antisense for saving me from inputting that manually
  • The sets page is finally up to date!
  • Since we now have data from FR regarding gene color of the apparel items, I went through and updated colors on every item. It also gave me a chance to fix a few typos. If you care about color at all I would copy everything fresh from the new master sheet. I can count on both hands the number of times what I had matched exactly what was in the database. The only typo I recall fixing was Patched Beggar Bustle but I could be forgetting some, sorry; I should have made a list.
  • There is a new link for the master sheet as I had made a copy in order to update things and didn't want to try to copy it back over and risk messing up formulas or anything. The link for the update sheet is the same.
  • I have gone ahead and added the NotN apparel but some of the sets are missing color info in the database. I'm hoping this will get fixed quickly so for now these items just say "TBA." I thought it was more important to get the update out to you guys who are probably busy collecting stuff from your chests.

That's about it! I hope everyone likes the new sheet. If you have any questions/concerns/complaints please let me know. Otherwise have a safe and happy new year and enjoy the rest of NotN!
mA2hqc9.png
omg please add me to the pinglist this is super useful!
omg please add me to the pinglist this is super useful!
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
@SilverDeath

A bit belated but added!
@SilverDeath

A bit belated but added!
mA2hqc9.png
@shizuyue @Peppze @Ariizumi @Dreamcoyote @SlainCane @Kitanya @nerenne @stingrays @Theirin @TheMoiety @ColoradoBlues @Erayidil @SkyyeofEmber @Rulanir @topazsunset04 @Jam @Izilen @Desuka @chocoapple @ShadeOfChaos @Tidemaiden @Mnkn10 @Pufferheart @starblaziing @remuslupn @girlgirlDragon @PhysikLily @Stareyes @Sadone @cloverweave @dragonlover1234 @Kholin @Rizibizi4 @Scarcelight @Amanda @Dachshund59 @AttoliaIrene @willowlight7 @SilverDeath

Added the Tea apparel to the main tab of the spreadsheet as well as the Sets tab! (What madness is this).

A few other little housekeeping changes:
  • Fixed a typo with the Plasmpool NotN set (I had it as Plasmapool)
  • Added the missing colors to the NotN items
  • Fixed an issue with the stats tab that was causing some of the sets to display an error, so if you want you can just make a new copy of that tab from the master spreadsheet
@shizuyue @Peppze @Ariizumi @Dreamcoyote @SlainCane @Kitanya @nerenne @stingrays @Theirin @TheMoiety @ColoradoBlues @Erayidil @SkyyeofEmber @Rulanir @topazsunset04 @Jam @Izilen @Desuka @chocoapple @ShadeOfChaos @Tidemaiden @Mnkn10 @Pufferheart @starblaziing @remuslupn @girlgirlDragon @PhysikLily @Stareyes @Sadone @cloverweave @dragonlover1234 @Kholin @Rizibizi4 @Scarcelight @Amanda @Dachshund59 @AttoliaIrene @willowlight7 @SilverDeath

Added the Tea apparel to the main tab of the spreadsheet as well as the Sets tab! (What madness is this).

A few other little housekeeping changes:
  • Fixed a typo with the Plasmpool NotN set (I had it as Plasmapool)
  • Added the missing colors to the NotN items
  • Fixed an issue with the stats tab that was causing some of the sets to display an error, so if you want you can just make a new copy of that tab from the master spreadsheet
mA2hqc9.png
@ladra thank you!
@ladra thank you!
@ladra Just what I needed! Please add me to your update pinglist!
@ladra Just what I needed! Please add me to your update pinglist!
Proud member of Hoar Flight!
NXy3ZmM.png
kWLXTQ8.png MPaPjSU.png
@ladra Aaaaa I think I broke it. I made a copy of the Stats sheet from the master copy and it looks like this now-- I didn't delete the other sheets, they're just hidden. Is that affecting it? [img]https://i.imgur.com/167RyuX.png[/img]
@ladra Aaaaa I think I broke it. I made a copy of the Stats sheet from the master copy and it looks like this now-- I didn't delete the other sheets, they're just hidden. Is that affecting it?

167RyuX.png
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
@SilverDeath

I'm actually not sure how that happened? I would definitely delete the copy sheet that you made.

I do have to apologize, since I did the actual updating and then wrote the post a little while later, and it seems that I forgot what I actually did to fix the issue. What I said about copying the Stats sheet really has nothing to do with anything, and that's my fault. Whoops! I'll explain the actual fix in a post below this one. Again, I'm really sorry for the confusion.
@SilverDeath

I'm actually not sure how that happened? I would definitely delete the copy sheet that you made.

I do have to apologize, since I did the actual updating and then wrote the post a little while later, and it seems that I forgot what I actually did to fix the issue. What I said about copying the Stats sheet really has nothing to do with anything, and that's my fault. Whoops! I'll explain the actual fix in a post below this one. Again, I'm really sorry for the confusion.
mA2hqc9.png
@shizuyue @Peppze @Ariizumi @Dreamcoyote @SlainCane @Kitanya @nerenne @stingrays @Theirin @TheMoiety @ColoradoBlues @Erayidil @SkyyeofEmber @Rulanir @topazsunset04 @Jam @Izilen @Desuka @chocoapple @ShadeOfChaos @Tidemaiden @Mnkn10 @Pufferheart @starblaziing @remuslupn @girlgirlDragon @PhysikLily @Stareyes @Sadone @cloverweave @dragonlover1234 @Kholin @Rizibizi4 @Scarcelight @Amanda @Dachshund59 @AttoliaIrene @willowlight7 @SilverDeath This one's on me, guys, and I apologize. In my last ping I mentioned fixing an issue on the Stats page and told you to copy the Stats sheet from the master list to fix it. Due to the fact that I actually did the fixing a couple hours before writing the post, I completely misspoke and forgot what I had done. This should only apply if your Stats page is showing an error under any of the sets. If that is the case, click the button to the left of the sheets and click the hidden sheet called Data. [img]https://puu.sh/F1ZUv/457782df99.png[/img] If anything in column L or M does not look like this screenshot (note, your column L will have numbers in it if you have collected part or all of a set): [img]https://puu.sh/F1ZVL/0f554447a3.png[/img] then click on the affected cell. In the formula bar, there should be a space between each comma and vlookup, as shown: [img]https://puu.sh/F202l/8049765308.png[/img] (Open image in new tab for larger size that can actually be read) Insert whatever spaces are missing, hit enter, and the cells should populate correctly. Once you have done this make sure the Stats tab is populated as well. I found this issue both on my personal copy of the spreadsheet as well as the master sheet, so I'm assuming that is the only issue people will run across. If this does not fix the problem or you need more help getting things back to normal please let me know! Again I'm very sorry for the confusion; that will teach me to write my posts right away next time.

This one's on me, guys, and I apologize. In my last ping I mentioned fixing an issue on the Stats page and told you to copy the Stats sheet from the master list to fix it. Due to the fact that I actually did the fixing a couple hours before writing the post, I completely misspoke and forgot what I had done.

This should only apply if your Stats page is showing an error under any of the sets. If that is the case, click the button to the left of the sheets and click the hidden sheet called Data.

457782df99.png

If anything in column L or M does not look like this screenshot (note, your column L will have numbers in it if you have collected part or all of a set):

0f554447a3.png

then click on the affected cell. In the formula bar, there should be a space between each comma and vlookup, as shown:

8049765308.png
(Open image in new tab for larger size that can actually be read)

Insert whatever spaces are missing, hit enter, and the cells should populate correctly. Once you have done this make sure the Stats tab is populated as well.

I found this issue both on my personal copy of the spreadsheet as well as the master sheet, so I'm assuming that is the only issue people will run across. If this does not fix the problem or you need more help getting things back to normal please let me know! Again I'm very sorry for the confusion; that will teach me to write my posts right away next time.
mA2hqc9.png
@SisterofWar Added! Glad you find the sheet helpful :)
@SisterofWar Added! Glad you find the sheet helpful :)
mA2hqc9.png
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26