Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Spreadsheet] Ladra's Apparel Tracker
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 25 26
@ladra Thank you for the update, and for all that you do! Best of luck with graduation and the new job! \o/
@ladra Thank you for the update, and for all that you do! Best of luck with graduation and the new job! \o/
@shizuyue @Peppze @Ariizumi @Dreamcoyote @SlainCane @Kitanya @nerenne @stingrays @Theirin @TheMoiety @ColoradoBlues @Erayidil @SkyyeofEmber @Rulanir @topazsunset04 @Jam @Izilen @Desuka @chocoapple @ShadeOfChaos @Tidemaiden @Mnkn10 @Pufferheart @starblaziing @remuslupn @girlgirlDragon @PhysikLily @Stareyes @Sadone @cloverweave @dragonlover1234 @Kholin

Updated the sheet with the Wavecrest apparel (only a day late, wow!). I also found an error on the master sheet - item Will o' the Wisp had the apostrophe in the wrong place. The master sheet has now been fixed, sorry about that.

On another note, @Rulanir thank you for your kind words after the last update -- I honestly kept meaning to reply but I thought about them often. <3
@shizuyue @Peppze @Ariizumi @Dreamcoyote @SlainCane @Kitanya @nerenne @stingrays @Theirin @TheMoiety @ColoradoBlues @Erayidil @SkyyeofEmber @Rulanir @topazsunset04 @Jam @Izilen @Desuka @chocoapple @ShadeOfChaos @Tidemaiden @Mnkn10 @Pufferheart @starblaziing @remuslupn @girlgirlDragon @PhysikLily @Stareyes @Sadone @cloverweave @dragonlover1234 @Kholin

Updated the sheet with the Wavecrest apparel (only a day late, wow!). I also found an error on the master sheet - item Will o' the Wisp had the apostrophe in the wrong place. The master sheet has now been fixed, sorry about that.

On another note, @Rulanir thank you for your kind words after the last update -- I honestly kept meaning to reply but I thought about them often. <3
mA2hqc9.png

Added all the Starsilk apparel! Hope everyone is having a wonderful start to their week <3

(I swear after the move I'll sit down and update the sets page)

Added all the Starsilk apparel! Hope everyone is having a wonderful start to their week <3

(I swear after the move I'll sit down and update the sets page)
mA2hqc9.png
@ladra Hey there, can you please put me onto the ping list? Thank you so much for your work, it helps a lot!
@ladra Hey there, can you please put me onto the ping list? Thank you so much for your work, it helps a lot!
@Rizibizi4

You've been added! Thank you and I'm glad that the sheet is helpful to you :)
@Rizibizi4

You've been added! Thank you and I'm glad that the sheet is helpful to you :)
mA2hqc9.png
add me to the pignlist please :0
add me to the pignlist please :0
7lfJ8ud.jpg
@Scarcelight

Added! :D
@Scarcelight

Added! :D
mA2hqc9.png
@ladra

I have been meaning to get one of each apparel for a while now and this is a wonderful tool to do that!

Can I be added to the ping list too?
@ladra

I have been meaning to get one of each apparel for a while now and this is a wonderful tool to do that!

Can I be added to the ping list too?
tumblr_inline_njw5itnLdZ1qg2i5p.gifBVUXJUX.pngtumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro3_250.giftumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.pngGlow%20Skull%20Wind%20copy_zpsree98mey.png
can i be pinged for updates - ty!
can i be pinged for updates - ty!
sedge122 | it/they | avatar dragon | skin shop
pings are always alright! note that my username is sedge122 (not sedge112)
a banner showing autumn trees with red and gold leaves
@shizuyue @Peppze @Ariizumi @Dreamcoyote @SlainCane @Kitanya @nerenne @stingrays @Theirin @TheMoiety @ColoradoBlues @Erayidil @SkyyeofEmber @Rulanir @topazsunset04 @Jam @Izilen @Desuka @chocoapple @ShadeOfChaos @Tidemaiden @Mnkn10 @Pufferheart @starblaziing @remuslupn @girlgirlDragon @PhysikLily @Stareyes @Sadone @cloverweave @dragonlover1234 @Kholin @Rizibizi4 @Scarcelight @Amanda @Dachshund59

Added all the apparel since my last update which includes 4 festivals and the latest starsilks.

I'm just going to bring this up once and then I'll stop apologizing -- there's a lot going on in my life right now with my physical health. FR is never exactly not in my mind and I'm always aware when I owe updates to the spreadsheet but there are times when I'm simply not capable. I will do my best to keep updates as timely as possible but I wanted to assure everyone that I won't just disappear. If I were to leave FR (which honestly I can't see happening any time soon) I would post here. So thank you all for your continued patience and kind words and never being like "omg where is an update you crazy person" :D

Take care everyone!
@shizuyue @Peppze @Ariizumi @Dreamcoyote @SlainCane @Kitanya @nerenne @stingrays @Theirin @TheMoiety @ColoradoBlues @Erayidil @SkyyeofEmber @Rulanir @topazsunset04 @Jam @Izilen @Desuka @chocoapple @ShadeOfChaos @Tidemaiden @Mnkn10 @Pufferheart @starblaziing @remuslupn @girlgirlDragon @PhysikLily @Stareyes @Sadone @cloverweave @dragonlover1234 @Kholin @Rizibizi4 @Scarcelight @Amanda @Dachshund59

Added all the apparel since my last update which includes 4 festivals and the latest starsilks.

I'm just going to bring this up once and then I'll stop apologizing -- there's a lot going on in my life right now with my physical health. FR is never exactly not in my mind and I'm always aware when I owe updates to the spreadsheet but there are times when I'm simply not capable. I will do my best to keep updates as timely as possible but I wanted to assure everyone that I won't just disappear. If I were to leave FR (which honestly I can't see happening any time soon) I would post here. So thank you all for your continued patience and kind words and never being like "omg where is an update you crazy person" :D

Take care everyone!
mA2hqc9.png
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 25 26