Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Spreadsheet] Ladra's Apparel Tracker
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
@ladra
I would like to be on the pinglist, please!
@ladra
I would like to be on the pinglist, please!
rFG4FSy.gif HWUyWaT.png
JHqnR5C.png
FObX7rS.png
fwY7xo3.png
@Hawlucha Sure thing!
@Hawlucha Sure thing!
mA2hqc9.png
@shizuyue @Peppze @Ariizumi @Dreamcoyote @SlainCane @Kitanya @nerenne @stingrays @Theirin @TheMoiety @ColoradoBlues @Erayidil @SkyyeofEmber @Rulanir @topazsunset04 @Jam @Izilen @Desuka @chocoapple @ShadeOfChaos @Tidemaiden @Mnkn10 @Pufferheart @starblaziing @remuslupn @girlgirlDragon @PhysikLily @Stareyes @Sadone @cloverweave @dragonlover1234 @Kholin @Rizibizi4 @Scarcelight @Amanda @Dachshund59 @AttoliaIrene @willowlight7 @SilverDeath @SisterofWar @Hawlucha

Added the Gala apparel and the Valentine's Day item!
@shizuyue @Peppze @Ariizumi @Dreamcoyote @SlainCane @Kitanya @nerenne @stingrays @Theirin @TheMoiety @ColoradoBlues @Erayidil @SkyyeofEmber @Rulanir @topazsunset04 @Jam @Izilen @Desuka @chocoapple @ShadeOfChaos @Tidemaiden @Mnkn10 @Pufferheart @starblaziing @remuslupn @girlgirlDragon @PhysikLily @Stareyes @Sadone @cloverweave @dragonlover1234 @Kholin @Rizibizi4 @Scarcelight @Amanda @Dachshund59 @AttoliaIrene @willowlight7 @SilverDeath @SisterofWar @Hawlucha

Added the Gala apparel and the Valentine's Day item!
mA2hqc9.png

Added Trickmurk items and the new Tuxedo apparel. The updates sheet also includes the old Tuxedo apparel with new naming and color data.

Added Trickmurk items and the new Tuxedo apparel. The updates sheet also includes the old Tuxedo apparel with new naming and color data.
mA2hqc9.png

Updated! The tracker is once again back up to date. (:

Updated! The tracker is once again back up to date. (:
mA2hqc9.png
@ladra

Could I be removed from the pinglist please? I've given up on keeping up with my apparel, lol. :)
@ladra

Could I be removed from the pinglist please? I've given up on keeping up with my apparel, lol. :)
w8o0xW1.png springcleanrafflebutton.png iiILKcw.png
@Kitanya Sure thing!
@Kitanya Sure thing!
mA2hqc9.png
@ladra could you remove me too, please?
@ladra could you remove me too, please?
WS4dI9K.png k9EUmvc.png remus
they/xe
fr +9
@remuslupn

Done
@remuslupn

Done
mA2hqc9.png
if this is still being worked upon I'd love to be added!
if this is still being worked upon I'd love to be added!
3n8t2NZ.png tANH62X.png "Hey guys, check out this little tree we found!
Wait... Not all at once!!"

Banner Art Shop, x
Formerly BeingOfNature
---
LIGHTNING BUG MASTERLIST
BUG MASTERDRAGON [Joints Incl.]
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26