Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Spreadsheet] Ladra's Apparel Tracker
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
Yay thank you! I must say the new Archer apparel is very pretty. Now I gotta get a Hunter/Huntress dragon in my lair to decorate them with these lol (bye my monies)
Yay thank you! I must say the new Archer apparel is very pretty. Now I gotta get a Hunter/Huntress dragon in my lair to decorate them with these lol (bye my monies)
giphy.gif
@ladra

Thank you!!
@ladra

Thank you!!
ZNhRsiG.png
15 hours ahead of FR!
(art instagram over here)
@ladra
Love to be on the pinglist!
@ladra
Love to be on the pinglist!
@Ariizumi

Right?? There are usually a few pieces in a set that I don't like but all of the archer stuff was just A+ on point and I want them all. RIP our wallets~

@Dreamcoyote Added you for future updates! :)
@Ariizumi

Right?? There are usually a few pieces in a set that I don't like but all of the archer stuff was just A+ on point and I want them all. RIP our wallets~

@Dreamcoyote Added you for future updates! :)
mA2hqc9.png
"Spring's Breath" apparel has cycled in!
"Spring's Breath" apparel has cycled in!
vcT7HRl.png jHrDE6K.png -
Free-to-Use
Arcane House
Cup Cacti!

Click -->
5D5fofG.png
@ladra

cool guide

but i found up to now 2 missing Piece:

Teardrop Pearl Necklace
Black Lace Ribbons
@ladra

cool guide

but i found up to now 2 missing Piece:

Teardrop Pearl Necklace
Black Lace Ribbons
@ladra
Hi there! Could I be added to the pinglist? I have almost all the apparel items and this spreadsheet is lovely.
@ladra
Hi there! Could I be added to the pinglist? I have almost all the apparel items and this spreadsheet is lovely.
tumblr_inline_nswmw14FcU1qiwi8o_500.gifA6Z4Mua.giftumblr_inline_nswmw14FcU1qiwi8o_500.gif
@Evantalia

Thanks so much for letting me know! I'm not surprised I missed a few things with the scope of this guide. I'll get it updated in the morning.

@SlainCane
Added you! I'm glad you're finding it useful. :)
@Evantalia

Thanks so much for letting me know! I'm not surprised I missed a few things with the scope of this guide. I'll get it updated in the morning.

@SlainCane
Added you! I'm glad you're finding it useful. :)
mA2hqc9.png
@Evantalia

So I checked the guide and I'm seeing Black Lace Ribbons and Teardrop Pearl Necklace in there...did you try using Ctrl+F? Let me know if there's still a problem.

@shizuyue @Peppze @Ariizumi @Dreamcoyote @SlainCane

Updated with the MIstJam apparel! Also, there were two small mistakes that I fixed. Purple Birdskull Wingpiece was listed as "Purple Birdskull Windpiece" and Tarnished Steel Tail Cuffs was listed as "Tarnished Steel Cuffs" - whoops ^^'
@Evantalia

So I checked the guide and I'm seeing Black Lace Ribbons and Teardrop Pearl Necklace in there...did you try using Ctrl+F? Let me know if there's still a problem.

@shizuyue @Peppze @Ariizumi @Dreamcoyote @SlainCane

Updated with the MIstJam apparel! Also, there were two small mistakes that I fixed. Purple Birdskull Wingpiece was listed as "Purple Birdskull Windpiece" and Tarnished Steel Tail Cuffs was listed as "Tarnished Steel Cuffs" - whoops ^^'
mA2hqc9.png
@ladra
found out what i missed.

I copied the sheet for myself and added a column with the item number only.
I worked with the text replace option and missed that some picture-links have
https://***************/images/icons/xxxxx.png
insted of
https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/equipment/xxxxx.png

you know, with the item number you can better insert your stocks from your hoard the first time you use it.
@ladra
found out what i missed.

I copied the sheet for myself and added a column with the item number only.
I worked with the text replace option and missed that some picture-links have
https://***************/images/icons/xxxxx.png
insted of
https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/equipment/xxxxx.png

you know, with the item number you can better insert your stocks from your hoard the first time you use it.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26