Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | List of Coliseum Builds
1 2
@Wakener

There's this old thread (although it's a necro now?). But I believe it might have a few builds on it you're missing. (I keep it bookmarked still so I can more easily find builds lol.)

I really like how you have all the stats just written out nice like that in the first post! Thanks!

Edit:

Redfoot also has this build.
@Wakener

There's this old thread (although it's a necro now?). But I believe it might have a few builds on it you're missing. (I keep it bookmarked still so I can more easily find builds lol.)

I really like how you have all the stats just written out nice like that in the first post! Thanks!

Edit:

Redfoot also has this build.
tumblr_o15k54yZfb1sk2f1lo1_r1_500.png
Updated a little.
Updated a little.
91586610.png
Thanks for making this! It'll come in handy when I decide to fix my lvl 25 battle stats lol
Thanks for making this! It'll come in handy when I decide to fix my lvl 25 battle stats lol
ranibow | she/her | cartoonist | jackalope | virgo/aquarius/scorpio | rogue of space
@Dreamweave

To remind me to bookmark this when I get on my computer
@Dreamweave

To remind me to bookmark this when I get on my computer
jKNxJDc.png 93911943.png 93991508.png 93890069.png 92702429.png
@Wakener
This is pretty useful to have. I know there is an older thread but it might be a bit outdated. I have a few more builds I found that might be useful. These venue's aren't as efficient for training fodder, but they are good for when you are tired of the other venue's or want to change up.
Rooster 2-Fodder Build for Harpy
Roost/Pools 2-Fodder Flyer

It might also be a good idea to add the Kelp Beds build from culex. Also, you might not know but earth is also a good build for mire. Earth has no weaknesses against any of the mages, but doesn't resist any of them either, unlike arcane.
@Wakener
This is pretty useful to have. I know there is an older thread but it might be a bit outdated. I have a few more builds I found that might be useful. These venue's aren't as efficient for training fodder, but they are good for when you are tired of the other venue's or want to change up.
Rooster 2-Fodder Build for Harpy
Roost/Pools 2-Fodder Flyer

It might also be a good idea to add the Kelp Beds build from culex. Also, you might not know but earth is also a good build for mire. Earth has no weaknesses against any of the mages, but doesn't resist any of them either, unlike arcane.
407Ohsj.png
Thanks for putting this together!
Thanks for putting this together!
CtM8cLF.png librariesrpunk
FR +3
aka Ghost
irregular_nekomata.png
Bless this thread and how delightfully compact it is!

I would respectfully offer for inclusion: the Sedona build (with no Eliminate)

in part because I keep meaning/forgetting to actually try it myself
Bless this thread and how delightfully compact it is!

I would respectfully offer for inclusion: the Sedona build (with no Eliminate)

in part because I keep meaning/forgetting to actually try it myself
PaI4dmB.png
Guys, this thread is old and not being updated! Please check out the new thread of coli guides HERE!

@ekatommyriouchos
Also, thank you for suggesting my build ;w; <3
Guys, this thread is old and not being updated! Please check out the new thread of coli guides HERE!

@ekatommyriouchos
Also, thank you for suggesting my build ;w; <3
@MarineAbyss self ping
@MarineAbyss self ping
Don't Forget, I'm with you in the dark....
1 2