Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Guide] Coli Farming Build
Hello! It's me again, back with another coli build (I just really like them okay). You can also try out my [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1777804]2-fodder Boreal Woods build[/url] and [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1799039/1]2-fodder Pools/Dual/Roost build[/url]. Now I present an alternate farming build to the [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1040710]STR 129 build suggested by Culex[/url]. While running a farmer up to STR 133 does mean that you can one-hit KO anything from the Roost downwards, I've found that with STR that high it can seriously impact your QCK. I suggest, instead, to use venue-specific fodder builds for the Woods through the Workshop, as they are optimised for their own venues in terms of strength and speed. For the Rainsong Jungle downwards, consider this: [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/iOxUKC2.png[/img] [b]STR 122 / QCK 64 / VIT 12[/b][/center] This will knock out anything (except a Boss) with a single unRallied Eliminate, up to and including all the enemies in the Rainsong Jungle. The high speed means that bringing a team of three of these guys into the coli gets you 12+ turns before the first enemy gets a hit in. Keep Sap equipped to use some of those extra turns to top up your health if it starts to get low. And that's it! If you decide to try it out, let me know how it goes!
Hello! It's me again, back with another coli build (I just really like them okay). You can also try out my 2-fodder Boreal Woods build and 2-fodder Pools/Dual/Roost build.

Now I present an alternate farming build to the STR 129 build suggested by Culex. While running a farmer up to STR 133 does mean that you can one-hit KO anything from the Roost downwards, I've found that with STR that high it can seriously impact your QCK.

I suggest, instead, to use venue-specific fodder builds for the Woods through the Workshop, as they are optimised for their own venues in terms of strength and speed.

For the Rainsong Jungle downwards, consider this:
iOxUKC2.png

STR 122 / QCK 64 / VIT 12

This will knock out anything (except a Boss) with a single unRallied Eliminate, up to and including all the enemies in the Rainsong Jungle. The high speed means that bringing a team of three of these guys into the coli gets you 12+ turns before the first enemy gets a hit in.

Keep Sap equipped to use some of those extra turns to top up your health if it starts to get low.

And that's it! If you decide to try it out, let me know how it goes!
@Redfoot I'll definitely be trying out this build for my new pair of farmers! By any chance do you know if this is the minimum QCK to get the 12 turns in rainsong? If you boosted the STR to 126 to take down the elk in boreal woods, the QCK would be 59 max, any idea if that would cut down your turns for rainsong?

Alternatively, do you know what the minimum QCK would be to get 12 turns in boreal woods?
@Redfoot I'll definitely be trying out this build for my new pair of farmers! By any chance do you know if this is the minimum QCK to get the 12 turns in rainsong? If you boosted the STR to 126 to take down the elk in boreal woods, the QCK would be 59 max, any idea if that would cut down your turns for rainsong?

Alternatively, do you know what the minimum QCK would be to get 12 turns in boreal woods?
14ca8tj.jpg
I've been using this build for quite a while now and it's made farming soooo much easier. I can just take 1-2 dragons with this build and fly through every venue except the ones above Rainsong Jungle. They're even beefy enough to take on bosses. I have slash and bolster instead of contuse and haste. Even easier to kill the bosses in no time. I should restone one to have contuse and haste though so I have a full range of stones among both of them and they can help each other out.
I've been using this build for quite a while now and it's made farming soooo much easier. I can just take 1-2 dragons with this build and fly through every venue except the ones above Rainsong Jungle. They're even beefy enough to take on bosses. I have slash and bolster instead of contuse and haste. Even easier to kill the bosses in no time. I should restone one to have contuse and haste though so I have a full range of stones among both of them and they can help each other out.
MUYNhfy.png
VPnffeY.png
Achillean (NB Achillean flag)
rix3ppo.png
WKtl2lb.png
J7D1quC.png
l4bF82r.pngR9wtXaf.pngiZMfJug.pngwE8InSj.pngBjG9OOU.pnga6YPmbH.gif47CqiMq.gif
ASbXVY4.png
bYt72YT.png
tqGkHih.png
4SE4T9N.png
KrIo0N3.png
t6zNkmJ.png
9JeQCtz.png
(don't mind me, just mentioning myself to find this later) @mothlite
(don't mind me, just mentioning myself to find this later) @mothlite
Ujr5ghr.png9YJrpi5.pngCfG2LT1.pngJ7D1quC.png6OezIjj.pngGujRVNB.gif
Oh, question! Is there a recommended element, or since they're lower venues, does anything go?
Oh, question! Is there a recommended element, or since they're lower venues, does anything go?
————————
— Cha
— they/them
Skin Shop
Wishlist
Eot-S-icon.png
x
Witch-s-heart-icon.png
x
Untitled1954.png
this is really helpful!! i've been trying to find a guide like this forever, thanks for making it!!! i'm definitely going to use it :D
this is really helpful!! i've been trying to find a guide like this forever, thanks for making it!!! i'm definitely going to use it :D
XGjmQSM.png -fake achievements collection
-In-game wishlist
-pls buy my dragons
sebEy.gif SEJJy.gif gxMny.gif
I know this is older and probably isn't gonna be updated, but I made a variant where the QCK is only 59 and the VIT is 28. I'm using a team of two, so the higher VIT really helps them endure boss battles a bit more, plus I don't see much of a difference between 59 QCK and 64 QCK in Rainsong and below. These are the two I'm using: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57775792][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/577758/57775792_350.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/32438434][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/324385/32438434_350.png[/img][/url] They both have 122 STR/59 QCK/28 VIT/10 AGI
I know this is older and probably isn't gonna be updated, but I made a variant where the QCK is only 59 and the VIT is 28. I'm using a team of two, so the higher VIT really helps them endure boss battles a bit more, plus I don't see much of a difference between 59 QCK and 64 QCK in Rainsong and below.

These are the two I'm using:
57775792_350.png32438434_350.png

They both have 122 STR/59 QCK/28 VIT/10 AGI
In my experience, Haste is optional on all except one of your dragons.

I have one farmer with Haste. The other two have Elim/Shred/Elemental slash/Sap. I keep the Haste dragon in slot 1 of my party, so she can cast Haste onto the other two farmers during boss battles. Then everyone can use the boss as a scratching post, or deal damage with an elemental slash or Shred. I only use Eliminate if breath is full, or if I can make the KO with it to save breath.

Might try using Bolster on someone and seeing how effective it is over one of the other moves.
In my experience, Haste is optional on all except one of your dragons.

I have one farmer with Haste. The other two have Elim/Shred/Elemental slash/Sap. I keep the Haste dragon in slot 1 of my party, so she can cast Haste onto the other two farmers during boss battles. Then everyone can use the boss as a scratching post, or deal damage with an elemental slash or Shred. I only use Eliminate if breath is full, or if I can make the KO with it to save breath.

Might try using Bolster on someone and seeing how effective it is over one of the other moves.
Anim-spiral.gifx lore clan
spiral fan
rp friendly
for sale
free tiny buttons
xcorgi with feather pen
For the daredevils trying to push this build with a scratch+elim combo:

This works in Boreal Woods too.

Crystal Pools also works, but you might get hit if you have a melee battle. Agility kinda catches up to you here

Harpy's Roost and Ghostlight gets a bit tedious. Might wanna stop here.

Anything after Boreal Woods guarantees a boss hit though
For the daredevils trying to push this build with a scratch+elim combo:

This works in Boreal Woods too.

Crystal Pools also works, but you might get hit if you have a melee battle. Agility kinda catches up to you here

Harpy's Roost and Ghostlight gets a bit tedious. Might wanna stop here.

Anything after Boreal Woods guarantees a boss hit though
Treesixer: Payback on Plague