Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Coliseum Drops (Text Only)
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
@SoupSipper Ignore this, self pinging so I can see this later-
@SoupSipper Ignore this, self pinging so I can see this later-
She/Her
EST timezone
I'm 13, so feel free to not interact if you dislike talking with whats basically a kid with the title of teenager
Some free food at Soda's Drinks
@DustyZoiveon self-ping so that I don't lose this
@DustyZoiveon self-ping so that I don't lose this
AutisticMaveriqueNonbinary, They/Them
SystemOtherkinFurry
This is an exalting lair
Thank you for this guide!
Thank you for this guide!
@pancakeswithabs so i dont lose this
@pancakeswithabs so i dont lose this
Yeeeeeeeeeeet
My Long Drop
My Godlocke

Try out the Hungerlocke!
@Maki hope it's ok to ping, is the "discontinued" on the second page's post for all the info there, or only the hoardsell values? Thank you for the time you put into this, it's very useful <3
@Maki hope it's ok to ping, is the "discontinued" on the second page's post for all the info there, or only the hoardsell values? Thank you for the time you put into this, it's very useful <3
6h4Ol4n.pngXiejUgd.pngvJUVQ0t.pngcGS2SD8.png
@windowsXP

Everything: average hoardsell values, food points, best venues for eggs.

It's too difficult to keep up with all the new items added to the venues (each time all the data has to be collected again).
@windowsXP

Everything: average hoardsell values, food points, best venues for eggs.

It's too difficult to keep up with all the new items added to the venues (each time all the data has to be collected again).
@quixilver
@quixilver
27150.png
x Quix -- he/him
x Pixilart @Quixilver
x Wishlist

| x Category Give/Get
| x INTJ
| x Artist
extremely reasonable to not keep updated haha, still, a super helpful starting point! thank you! @Shazzbaa (self-ping to save this)
extremely reasonable to not keep updated haha, still, a super helpful starting point! thank you! @Shazzbaa (self-ping to save this)
Shazz || she/her || my art ||Stock the Pond! ||
@Shazzbaa

It should be up to date, is anything missing?
@Shazzbaa

It should be up to date, is anything missing?
oh is it??? I just saw the "DISCONTINUED" over the top and the most recent convo saying the info on page 2 wasn't being updated since it had to be recalculated every time, which seemed very reasonable to me haha. If that's no longer the case then forgive my confusion!!
oh is it??? I just saw the "DISCONTINUED" over the top and the most recent convo saying the info on page 2 wasn't being updated since it had to be recalculated every time, which seemed very reasonable to me haha. If that's no longer the case then forgive my confusion!!
Shazz || she/her || my art ||Stock the Pond! ||
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36