Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Coliseum Drops (Text Only)
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 35 36
Wood Ear Deer drops Blooming Woodtrail.
Wood Ear Deer drops Blooming Woodtrail.

Projects
Wishlist
Bio Resources
Acp3eET.png*NIdUF6j.pngJKNmjbX.pngHFIQUjw.pngSFXnr9A.png2KqnYj4.pngUifrkF6.pnghBq372b.pngK4kr5BC.pngEeIVgVi.png8ayfQ7p.pngemtOFWD.pngfNFWviE.pngWANW32a.png6l90A3T.pngUS7UtHx.png
@Maki Have you seen [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2346580]this post[/url]? :) Looks like Nightfall Imp drops Eliminate in Volcanic Vents. [quote name="Xylom" date=2017-12-27 08:33:45] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/nIIQJDk.png[/img] Yes they do in fact drop, and not even from just bosses. You're welcome ;; [/center] [/quote]
@Maki Have you seen this post? :) Looks like Nightfall Imp drops Eliminate in Volcanic Vents.
Xylom wrote on 2017-12-27:
nIIQJDk.png

Yes they do in fact drop, and not even from just bosses. You're welcome ;;
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
Updated to here!

@Sylvandyr

Thank you! I've seen two other reports in the last month, so it seems it was recently added.
Updated to here!

@Sylvandyr

Thank you! I've seen two other reports in the last month, so it seems it was recently added.
New crates in Crystal Pools [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/2349623](thread)[/url]: [center][item=Amber Gulper Crate][item=AmberGulper Crate][item=Amber Gulp Crate][item=Apatite Fisher Crate][item=Arctic Hippalectryon Crate][item=Chalcedony Snipper Crate][item=Clearwater Oracle Crate][item=Crystal Pools Crate][item=Crystalhide Jester Crate][item=Crystalplate Stinger Crate][item=Hippalectryon Crate][item=Maren Warlock Crate][item=MarenWarlock Crate][item=Sparkling Stinger Crate][item=Stonewatch Prince Crate] [skin=25317][skin=25318][skin=25319][skin=25320][skin=25321] [skin=25322][skin=25323][skin=25324][skin=25325][skin=25326] [skin=25327][skin=25328][skin=25330][skin=25331][skin=25329][/center]
New crates in Crystal Pools (thread):
Amber Gulper Crate AmberGulper Crate Amber Gulp Crate Apatite Fisher Crate Arctic Hippalectryon Crate Chalcedony Snipper Crate Clearwater Oracle Crate Crystal Pools Crate Crystalhide Jester Crate Crystalplate Stinger Crate Hippalectryon Crate Maren Warlock Crate MarenWarlock Crate Sparkling Stinger Crate Stonewatch Prince Crate

@Maki Hiya! I just got a Clobber drop from a triple pack of Scythe Kamaitachi in the Mire :) [item=Redblood Sapper][item=Clobber][item=Redblood Sapper][item=Kamaitachi Blades][item=Redblood Sapper][item=Kamaitachi Blades]
@Maki Hiya! I just got a Clobber drop from a triple pack of Scythe Kamaitachi in the Mire :)

Redblood Sapper Clobber Redblood Sapper Kamaitachi Blades Redblood Sapper Kamaitachi Blades
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
Thank you, added!
Thank you, added!
@Maki

In Harpy's Roost, the Hooded Dodo drops the Unhatched Plague Egg.
@Maki

In Harpy's Roost, the Hooded Dodo drops the Unhatched Plague Egg.
Stone Borer can drop Eliminate and Copper Filigree Breastplate.
Stone Borer can drop Eliminate and Copper Filigree Breastplate.
tumblr_osj9l6G4Fp1s8qczso1_r3_540.png
Updated to here! New crates in Ghostlight Ruins [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/2364316](thread)[/url]: [center][item=Aer Phantom Crate][item=Disoriented Spirit Crate][item=Ghostlight Ruins Crate][item=Lux Crate][item=Lux Spectre Crate][item=Malevolent Spirit Crate][item=Malevolent Crate][item=Nightmare Crate][item=Otherworldly Aura Crate][item=Pronghorn Stomper Crate][item=Tatterwing Carcass Crate][item=Wendigo Crate][item=Tengu Caller Crate][item=Wraith Hound Crate] [skin=25526][skin=25527][skin=25530][skin=25528][skin=25529] [skin=25531][skin=25532][skin=25533][skin=25534][skin=25535] [skin=25536][skin=25537][skin=25538][skin=25539][/center]
Updated to here!

New crates in Ghostlight Ruins (thread):

Aer Phantom Crate Disoriented Spirit Crate Ghostlight Ruins Crate Lux Crate Lux Spectre Crate Malevolent Spirit Crate Malevolent Crate Nightmare Crate Otherworldly Aura Crate Pronghorn Stomper Crate Tatterwing Carcass Crate Tengu Caller Crate Wraith Hound Crate

@Maki Welp...I got a skin from the 'Maren' 'Warlock' Crate, and got an accent from the 'MarenWarlock' crate. It's clear, cuz I wanted to get an accent so I believe in Wikia's information and opened the 'Maren' 'Warlock' Crate. Of course I saw the Imp male mark on the item and realized that it was the opposite. :( [item=Maren Warlock Crate] = [skin=25330] [item=MarenWarlock Crate] = [skin=25328]
@Maki
Welp...I got a skin from the 'Maren' 'Warlock' Crate, and got an accent from the 'MarenWarlock' crate.
It's clear, cuz I wanted to get an accent so I believe in Wikia's information and opened the 'Maren' 'Warlock' Crate.
Of course I saw the Imp male mark on the item and realized that it was the opposite.
:(

Maren Warlock Crate =

MarenWarlock Crate =
2OTuj7X.png XShcv.gif Free Familiar Delivery Service
[Shop] Windswept Bazaar
A [hatchery] with no intention of selling
Clan's Lineage
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 35 36