Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Guide]Vertical Color Stack. 177 V3.0.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
oh my god I just found this and hecK bless you

(also, nope they thankfully haven't added any new ones)
oh my god I just found this and hecK bless you

(also, nope they thankfully haven't added any new ones)
0gSKMbv.gif
Amazing! @AlwaysFlying to find this later!
Amazing! @AlwaysFlying to find this later!
@Seraph822

Thanks. I didn't like what was out there, so I made my own.
@Seraph822

Thanks. I didn't like what was out there, so I made my own.
Hello! ShadowGuardian, this guide is amazing! I reference it all the time.

However, I noticed one thing wrong with it. Wisteria and Amethyst look the same and have the same hex code, which is Wisteria's hex code #724e7b. Amethyst should be #993bd1 I think.

Thank you so much for making this guide, though! It's a great visual that none of the other color guides have.
Hello! ShadowGuardian, this guide is amazing! I reference it all the time.

However, I noticed one thing wrong with it. Wisteria and Amethyst look the same and have the same hex code, which is Wisteria's hex code #724e7b. Amethyst should be #993bd1 I think.

Thank you so much for making this guide, though! It's a great visual that none of the other color guides have.
TyYgOYZ.png Hey, one of these days
We'll all get by
Don't be afraid
Don't fall in line

- Mac Miller - Blue World (explicit)
FR+2 - Boss Quest - Ping @Virtualhel
@virtualhel

Thank you for noticing that. I have updated it.
@virtualhel

Thank you for noticing that. I have updated it.
Bump
Bump
@ShadowGuardian0 Thanks so much for this, a while ago I linked it from my lair page for easy reference. Today I used it to see where some brown highlights on this skydancer were coming from, her colors are Pink, Lapis, Bubblegum but she has those brown highlights on the wings, head feathers and tail tuft, which match Violet's highlight colors, do you know if this some effect of the Bee gene?!? [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55290038] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/552901/55290038_350.png[/img] [/url]
@ShadowGuardian0

Thanks so much for this, a while ago I linked it from my lair page for easy reference.

Today I used it to see where some brown highlights on this skydancer were coming from, her colors are Pink, Lapis, Bubblegum but she has those brown highlights on the wings, head feathers and tail tuft, which match Violet's highlight colors, do you know if this some effect of the Bee gene?!?

55290038_350.png
qDkA25S.png
Oh, this is really neat! Gonna be useful for stuff like adoptables, I think. Being able to easily pick out the colors. :D

And then also @gn0me Dunno if you've figured it out since February, but Lapis just has yellow highlights on a lot of genes! Although Bee also has some peculiar highlight colors. Cerulean, for example, randomly has pink tints. A few other genes have weird accents with certain colors. Like orchid python, I believe is what it was, gets random blue.

Oh, this is really neat! Gonna be useful for stuff like adoptables, I think. Being able to easily pick out the colors. :D

And then also @gn0me Dunno if you've figured it out since February, but Lapis just has yellow highlights on a lot of genes! Although Bee also has some peculiar highlight colors. Cerulean, for example, randomly has pink tints. A few other genes have weird accents with certain colors. Like orchid python, I believe is what it was, gets random blue.

girl_icon_by_orgetzu-d8qm7bc.pngping_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z0s1w.pnghatchery_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z17md.pngart_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1fu6.pnggen_1_sale_icon___orange_by_orgetzu-d9zwj8j.png
bubble_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1pvh.png
unicorn_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1xrd.pnghouse_icon_z_by_orgetzu-d9z2r3i.pngwinter_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z2szz.pngfrog_icon_by_orgetzu-d9zwkt5.pngpixel_potatoes_by_orgetzu-d9z0pkl.gif Some of these pixels go places....
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
1 2 3 4 5 6 7