Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Guide]Vertical Color Stack. 177 V3.0.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
11/28/19 Updated the Amythest color to the correct hex code. 11/23/16 Update: Added accent colors, a lot more colors (Thought I had them all, was missing some, updated my stars and some errors) UPDATE: The most recent/accurate stack was uploaded 11/23/16. Thank you. Keep in touch to stay updated! Stars mean the color update of June 2016. A visual aide for all the names of the colors, their hex codes, and a big, easy color picker. If there are any mistakes, misordering, hex codes, grammar, etc, please tell me :) There's about 900 layers after the new update. Be aware that Pearl wraps around to Maize and continues and this is a "Loop". The shortest path may start at Magenta through Platinum, it will NOT include Silver, Grey, Coral, Carmine or any of the ones in the "middle". Feel free to download it and use it, but do NOT, do NOT NOT NOT, upload it elsewhere, steal it, claim ownership or edit the image. I have poured hours into this and have almost 700 layers (after merging more than a hundred) and do not want my hard work stolen in seconds. If you would like it uploaded somewhere else, feel free to ask ME to do it myself and I'll do my best. Again, do NOT upload it anywhere! I hope you guys enjoy this and use it well. If you have any suggestions for making it better/easier to use, feel free to PM me or comment. SO I'M DONE WITH THE NEW COLORS. FR HAD BETTER NOT MAKE ANY MORE. (Jk, but seriously, ouch) [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/Wqa6Szm.png[/img][/center]
11/28/19 Updated the Amythest color to the correct hex code.

11/23/16 Update: Added accent colors, a lot more colors (Thought I had them all, was missing some, updated my stars and some errors)

UPDATE: The most recent/accurate stack was uploaded 11/23/16. Thank you. Keep in touch to stay updated!

Stars mean the color update of June 2016.

A visual aide for all the names of the colors, their hex codes, and a big, easy color picker.

If there are any mistakes, misordering, hex codes, grammar, etc, please tell me :)

There's about 900 layers after the new update.

Be aware that Pearl wraps around to Maize and continues and this is a "Loop". The shortest path may start at Magenta through Platinum, it will NOT include Silver, Grey, Coral, Carmine or any of the ones in the "middle".

Feel free to download it and use it, but do NOT, do NOT NOT NOT, upload it elsewhere, steal it, claim ownership or edit the image. I have poured hours into this and have almost 700 layers (after merging more than a hundred) and do not want my hard work stolen in seconds.

If you would like it uploaded somewhere else, feel free to ask ME to do it myself and I'll do my best. Again, do NOT upload it anywhere!

I hope you guys enjoy this and use it well. If you have any suggestions for making it better/easier to use, feel free to PM me or comment.

SO I'M DONE WITH THE NEW COLORS. FR HAD BETTER NOT MAKE ANY MORE. (Jk, but seriously, ouch)
Wqa6Szm.png
This is super cool!
This is super cool!
@ShadowGuardian0
BLESS YOU. im saving this image omg :'>
@ShadowGuardian0
BLESS YOU. im saving this image omg :'>
K6TNbNL.pnggnd7XS8.pngKBrR3YL.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
@ShadowGuardian0 Moved to the Guides Forum! General Discussion is not for site related topics. :)
@ShadowGuardian0 Moved to the Guides Forum! General Discussion is not for site related topics. :)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@Tsuriruto Thanks :)
@souphands That's what it's for :)

All in all 282 layers and several hours. I'm happy with the outcome though. :)

@JCStitches
Oh, okay. Thanks.
@Tsuriruto Thanks :)
@souphands That's what it's for :)

All in all 282 layers and several hours. I'm happy with the outcome though. :)

@JCStitches
Oh, okay. Thanks.
@seascape
@seascape
@ShadowGuardian0 I would love a ping for the new colors, thank you so much for making this!
@ShadowGuardian0 I would love a ping for the new colors, thank you so much for making this!
Wishlist | She/her | +19hrs
Bless
Bless
mby23.gif • +9 FR, She/Her, all mirror clan (2 exceptions,,,,, *shakes fists at aberrations*)
• I collect Mossy Cerdae's (930) and Cerdae Sparkle (17.8k). (Updated 2022-08-28)
Fixing up my lair
Like 3 of mine, I like 10 of yours!
100.gif
Bump!

I've made a lot of progress on the new stack. I have all the colors "logged" but they will have to be ordered for y'all.

Wish me luck!

@MathematicalMind
Bump!

I've made a lot of progress on the new stack. I have all the colors "logged" but they will have to be ordered for y'all.

Wish me luck!

@MathematicalMind
Can i get pinged when you upload the new one? This is so awesome!
Can i get pinged when you upload the new one? This is so awesome!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7