Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Guide]Vertical Color Stack. 177 V3.0.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@ShadowGuardian0 this is amazing and so helpful!

Seeing it all laid out like this though, I'm concerned about that mint color now. It looks very blue on my screen and doesn't quite seem to fit the greens around it. That's sad, I was hoping it would be more like seafoam.

Seeing it all laid out like this though, I'm concerned about that mint color now. It looks very blue on my screen and doesn't quite seem to fit the greens around it. That's sad, I was hoping it would be more like seafoam.

@kuhal
@Mignonne

I want to add the accents, but I am not quite sure how those work.

BUT I think you are right. I have fixed this and will be uploading the new version soon. Thanks.
@kuhal
@Mignonne

I want to add the accents, but I am not quite sure how those work.

BUT I think you are right. I have fixed this and will be uploading the new version soon. Thanks.
@ShadowGuardian0

hey thanks for this! this is a wonderfully helpful resource and will help me a lot creating some new pairs. :D

not to be annoying, though, but i noticed a few typos/mistakes:

-ultramarine is spelled ultramine
-caribbean is spelled carribean
-crocodile is spelled crocrodile
-goldenrod is spelled goldernrod
-sanddollar is spelled sandollar
-there's no space between the word rust and the "149-"

i understand if you don't wanna fix them though, i can tell this must've taken a long time and these are pretty minor errors :p
@ShadowGuardian0

hey thanks for this! this is a wonderfully helpful resource and will help me a lot creating some new pairs. :D

not to be annoying, though, but i noticed a few typos/mistakes:

-ultramarine is spelled ultramine
-caribbean is spelled carribean
-crocodile is spelled crocrodile
-goldenrod is spelled goldernrod
-sanddollar is spelled sandollar
-there's no space between the word rust and the "149-"

i understand if you don't wanna fix them though, i can tell this must've taken a long time and these are pretty minor errors :p
PreE5U3.png
@ShadowGuardian0

This thing is really cool and very helpful.

I've found, though, that the hex code for amethyst is wrong. That hex comes up with a very red color, not a purple-ish sort of color that amethyst should be. If you're able to figure out what the correct hex is, can you let me know? I'm updating a lair spreadsheet and having accurate or close to accurate hex codes would be awesome. Thanks!
@ShadowGuardian0

This thing is really cool and very helpful.

I've found, though, that the hex code for amethyst is wrong. That hex comes up with a very red color, not a purple-ish sort of color that amethyst should be. If you're able to figure out what the correct hex is, can you let me know? I'm updating a lair spreadsheet and having accurate or close to accurate hex codes would be awesome. Thanks!
Woah this is useful
Woah this is useful
LWDw43p.png
@pyr0

Haha, I hadn't noticed. That's fine. Thank you. It's on my to do list now.

@siscily

Do you mean what I have typed is wrong or when you use the color picker it is not the correct color?

@whatevertrash

Thank you.

@pyr0

Haha, I hadn't noticed. That's fine. Thank you. It's on my to do list now.

@siscily

Do you mean what I have typed is wrong or when you use the color picker it is not the correct color?

@whatevertrash

Thank you.

@ShadowGuardian0 What you have typed is wrong. When I put that hex into a paint program, I get the color on the left. When I use the color picker, I get the color (and hex) on the right. (So I've obviously figured out the hex code, but figured you still need to know it's wrong!) [img]http://i.imgur.com/KFm6iH7.jpg[/img]
@ShadowGuardian0
What you have typed is wrong. When I put that hex into a paint program, I get the color on the left. When I use the color picker, I get the color (and hex) on the right.

(So I've obviously figured out the hex code, but figured you still need to know it's wrong!)

KFm6iH7.jpg
@ShadowGuardian0
Upon further investigation, Taupe and Tarnish are the same color. Their hex codes are right, the color's not.

Also, the hex code for Brown is the code for Ice. Brown's hex is #8E5B3F.

As far as I can tell, everything else is good!
@ShadowGuardian0
Upon further investigation, Taupe and Tarnish are the same color. Their hex codes are right, the color's not.

Also, the hex code for Brown is the code for Ice. Brown's hex is #8E5B3F.

As far as I can tell, everything else is good!
@siscily

Done with those edits. Thank you for helping me out.

@pyr0

Thanks for that, apparently my hands are faster than my brain.

To both of you, I've finished the repairs and they'll be uploaded as version 2.2.5 as soon as I can get wifi to that laptop with my files. Be on the lookout for it. You've both been very helpful, thanks. It is a lot easier to see someone else's mistakes than your own. :)
@siscily

Done with those edits. Thank you for helping me out.

@pyr0

Thanks for that, apparently my hands are faster than my brain.

To both of you, I've finished the repairs and they'll be uploaded as version 2.2.5 as soon as I can get wifi to that laptop with my files. Be on the lookout for it. You've both been very helpful, thanks. It is a lot easier to see someone else's mistakes than your own. :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7