Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Finished] Swipp/Baldwin + Bestiary
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 46 47
@phasma

First off, thank you so much for the Bestiary, but I love it!

Is it ready for use? When I click the link the file is titled "Bestiary (UPDATING)"
@phasma

First off, thank you so much for the Bestiary, but I love it!

Is it ready for use? When I click the link the file is titled "Bestiary (UPDATING)"
NXy3ZmM.pngnbs_icon2_by_cruzu-d9fnd9z.png
@NjordGal

Oops, sorry about that. I guess I was in a hurry to post the newest update, and forgot to change it.

Thank you for reminding me. ^^
@NjordGal

Oops, sorry about that. I guess I was in a hurry to post the newest update, and forgot to change it.

Thank you for reminding me. ^^
Moth Keeper's Lantern Multimist Mask Herb Rack Augite Fragments
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes
@Phasma - no worries! I just wanted to make sure I had the right version!
@Phasma - no worries! I just wanted to make sure I had the right version!
NXy3ZmM.pngnbs_icon2_by_cruzu-d9fnd9z.png
[b]All updates:[/b] @Varulfur @jbapple @Natakiro @Silvain @RottingFlesh @Alanna @xazz @Eisfaerie @Ezraylia @PrincessSaturn @BlackHawk2000 @Shadowofthewolf @BeatriceEllinor @elfin @KnightTemplar @twotone @rwby @zoroarkstar @Xari @Atzien @SkyyeofEmber @Resdayn @FliptheFrog @MsHeather @AceofCards @chatoyant @TheShadowOfAll @Airyairy @Adorabamf @wrecknrule @VioletGamma @Myrrien @Nerala @Icicle16 @catato @bearly @meowfish @mokalynn [b]Bestiary only:[/b] @CyanideCandy @Ototo @purplejabberwock @SachiNaau Hi! Familiar update, with swans! As usual, here is the link: [center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HVbysybV9VB2hzfbNMFWXtmpCWPzxg5QrI2au89ognI/edit?usp=sharing][img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/e94ff1c901217b99875f042cd8e24508/tumblr_inline_nrtalmZpPi1rba64g_250.png[/img][/url][/center] [b]How to update your spreadsheet:[/b] [LIST=1] [*]Create a new copy from the above links. [*]In the [b]Main[/b] sheet of your previous copy, sort by the first column: # in the Bestiary. [*]Copy and paste your own values to the new [b]Main[/b] sheet: [i]Owned[/i] and [i]Awakened[/i] from the Bestiary. [*]Don't overwrite the new red cells. [/LIST] [b]Changelog:[/b] [LIST] [*] Added Sweetheart Swan and Enamored Swan as new Love is in the Air familiars. [/LIST] [center] Available through [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/trading/swipp]Swipp's Swap Stand[/url] [b]only until February 18th at 22:00[/b]: [item=Sweetheart Swan] = [item=Sparrow Skull]x25[item=Carpenter Wax]x20 Available through [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/trading/baldwin]Baldwin's Bubbling Brew[/url] [b]only until February 18th at 22:00[/b]: [item=Enamored Swan] [/center] ----- [b]Question: Do you want me to add seasonal the trades/recipes to the Baldwin and Swipp spreadsheet? For things available only during Night of the Nocturne and Love is in the Air? [/b]
All updates: @Varulfur @jbapple @Natakiro @Silvain @RottingFlesh @Alanna @xazz @Eisfaerie @Ezraylia @PrincessSaturn @BlackHawk2000 @Shadowofthewolf @BeatriceEllinor @elfin @KnightTemplar @twotone @rwby @zoroarkstar @Xari @Atzien @SkyyeofEmber @Resdayn @FliptheFrog @MsHeather @AceofCards @chatoyant @TheShadowOfAll @Airyairy @Adorabamf @wrecknrule @VioletGamma @Myrrien @Nerala @Icicle16 @catato @bearly @meowfish @mokalynn
Bestiary only: @CyanideCandy @Ototo @purplejabberwock @SachiNaau

Hi! Familiar update, with swans! As usual, here is the link:

tumblr_inline_nrtalmZpPi1rba64g_250.png

How to update your spreadsheet:
  1. Create a new copy from the above links.
  2. In the Main sheet of your previous copy, sort by the first column: # in the Bestiary.
  3. Copy and paste your own values to the new Main sheet: Owned and Awakened from the Bestiary.
  4. Don't overwrite the new red cells.

Changelog:
  • Added Sweetheart Swan and Enamored Swan as new Love is in the Air familiars.

Available through Swipp's Swap Stand only until February 18th at 22:00:
Sweetheart Swan = Sparrow Skull x25 Carpenter Wax x20

Available through Baldwin's Bubbling Brew only until February 18th at 22:00:
Enamored Swan

Question:

Do you want me to add seasonal the trades/recipes to the Baldwin and Swipp spreadsheet? For things available only during Night of the Nocturne and Love is in the Air?
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes
[b]All updates:[/b] @Varulfur @jbapple @Natakiro @Silvain @RottingFlesh @Alanna @xazz @Eisfaerie @Ezraylia @PrincessSaturn @BlackHawk2000 @Shadowofthewolf @BeatriceEllinor @elfin @KnightTemplar @twotone @rwby @zoroarkstar @Xari @Atzien @SkyyeofEmber @Resdayn @FliptheFrog @MsHeather @AceofCards @chatoyant @TheShadowOfAll @Airyairy @Adorabamf @wrecknrule @VioletGamma @Myrrien @Nerala @Icicle16 @catato @bearly @meowfish @mokalynn [b]Bestiary only:[/b] @CyanideCandy @Ototo @purplejabberwock @SachiNaau Hi! Shadow festival, shadow familiar. As usual, here is the link: [center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HVbysybV9VB2hzfbNMFWXtmpCWPzxg5QrI2au89ognI/edit?usp=sharing][img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/e94ff1c901217b99875f042cd8e24508/tumblr_inline_nrtalmZpPi1rba64g_250.png[/img][/url][/center] [b]How to update your spreadsheet:[/b] [LIST=1] [*]Create a new copy from the above links. [*]In the [b]Main[/b] sheet of your previous copy, sort by the first column: # in the Bestiary. [*]Copy and paste your own values to the new [b]Main[/b] sheet: [i]Owned[/i] and [i]Awakened[/i] from the Bestiary. [*]Don't overwrite the new red cells. [/LIST] [b]Changelog:[/b] [LIST] [*] Added Obscuring Goblin as Trickmurk Circus familiar. [/LIST] [center] Available only this week at Festive Favors: [item=Obscuring Goblin] [/center]
All updates: @Varulfur @jbapple @Natakiro @Silvain @RottingFlesh @Alanna @xazz @Eisfaerie @Ezraylia @PrincessSaturn @BlackHawk2000 @Shadowofthewolf @BeatriceEllinor @elfin @KnightTemplar @twotone @rwby @zoroarkstar @Xari @Atzien @SkyyeofEmber @Resdayn @FliptheFrog @MsHeather @AceofCards @chatoyant @TheShadowOfAll @Airyairy @Adorabamf @wrecknrule @VioletGamma @Myrrien @Nerala @Icicle16 @catato @bearly @meowfish @mokalynn
Bestiary only: @CyanideCandy @Ototo @purplejabberwock @SachiNaau

Hi! Shadow festival, shadow familiar. As usual, here is the link:

tumblr_inline_nrtalmZpPi1rba64g_250.png

How to update your spreadsheet:
  2. In the Main sheet of your previous copy, sort by the first column: # in the Bestiary.
  3. Copy and paste your own values to the new Main sheet: Owned and Awakened from the Bestiary.

Changelog:
  • Added Obscuring Goblin as Trickmurk Circus familiar.

Available only this week at Festive Favors:
Obscuring Goblin
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes
@Phasma

May I also be added to the pinglist for the Swipp & Baldwin sheet? Thanks!
@Phasma

May I also be added to the pinglist for the Swipp & Baldwin sheet? Thanks!
19 hours ahead of FR time.
LightEggFinal_zps0f9e659b.pngLight-Sprite-Smallest_zpslyo6krf1.gif
I've been using both spreadsheets now for a couple of weeks and they are great! So much easier to keep track of things :D
I've been using both spreadsheets now for a couple of weeks and they are great! So much easier to keep track of things :D
tumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.png
As usual, collecting locations for the new scavenging familiars. [item=Dire Hyena] found in: Ice/Light/Nature/Plague/Water [item=Wasteland Collector] found in: Arcane/Earth/Lightning/Shadow/Wind Still unaccounted for: [b]Fire[/b]
As usual, collecting locations for the new scavenging familiars.

Dire Hyena found in: Ice/Light/Nature/Plague/Water
Wasteland Collector found in: Arcane/Earth/Lightning/Shadow/Wind

Still unaccounted for:
Fire
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes
@Phasma I pulled a Dire Hyena from Ice, if that helps you determining locations at all.

Would you mind adding me to the Bestiary pinglist, please?
@Phasma I pulled a Dire Hyena from Ice, if that helps you determining locations at all.

Would you mind adding me to the Bestiary pinglist, please?
FR +0. Generally unlikely to respond outside of 6pm-12am. Ping me if you need my attention, I'm a notorious space case and don’t usually subscribe to threads.

Feel free to take a look at my sales! Any dragon in the Shuffle lair tab is up for AH price OBO. Looking for veilspuns with copper secondaries and/or terts.
[b]All updates:[/b] @Varulfur @jbapple @Natakiro @Silvain @RottingFlesh @Alanna @xazz @Eisfaerie @Ezraylia @PrincessSaturn @BlackHawk2000 @Shadowofthewolf @BeatriceEllinor @elfin @KnightTemplar @twotone @rwby @zoroarkstar @Xari @Atzien @SkyyeofEmber @Resdayn @FliptheFrog @MsHeather @AceofCards @chatoyant @TheShadowOfAll @Airyairy @Adorabamf @wrecknrule @VioletGamma @Myrrien @Nerala @Icicle16 @catato @bearly @meowfish @mokalynn @purplejabberwock [b]Bestiary only:[/b] @CyanideCandy @Ototo @SachiNaau @Makari [b]Swipp & Baldwin only:[/b] @Shadowdawn199 Hi! Still missing Fire for the new Scavenging familiars, but here's the update for the Swipp caterpillars. [center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zifsfZWJZTdzUJYyMOkp3hSFqR38tePkoigyNsceLJw/edit?usp=sharing][img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/da9f4f3063c3a4aeca7343d3ae0082be/tumblr_nqd6z5q98e1uvj6soo9_r1_250.png[/img][/url][color=transparent]This text is transparent.[/color] [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HVbysybV9VB2hzfbNMFWXtmpCWPzxg5QrI2au89ognI/edit?usp=sharing][img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/e94ff1c901217b99875f042cd8e24508/tumblr_inline_nrtalmZpPi1rba64g_250.png[/img][/url][/center] [b]How to update your spreadsheets:[/b] [LIST=1] [*]Create a new copy from the above links. [*]In the [b]Main[/b] sheet of your previous copy, sort by the first column: ID in Swipp&Baldwin, # in the Bestiary. [*]Copy and paste your own values to the new [b]Main[/b] sheet: [i]Owned[/i] and [i]Awakened[/i] from the Bestiary, [i]Interest[/i] and [i]Owned[/i] from Swipp&Baldwin. [*]Don't overwrite the new red cells. [/LIST] [b]Changelog:[/b] [LIST] [*] Added Wasteland Collector and Dire Hyena as new Scavenging familiars [b](still collecting locations)[/b]. [*] Added Cherry Blossom Caterpillar and Maple Caterpillar as new Swipp familiars. [/LIST] [center] Available from Scavenging level 31+: [item=Wasteland Collector][item=Dire Hyena] Available from Swipp's Swap Stand: [item=Cherry Blossom Caterpillar]=[item=Sakura Moss]x25[item=Noxious Caterpillar]x25 [item=Maple Caterpillar]=[item=Maple Leaf]x25[item=Leopard Caterpillar]x25 [/center]
All updates: @Varulfur @jbapple @Natakiro @Silvain @RottingFlesh @Alanna @xazz @Eisfaerie @Ezraylia @PrincessSaturn @BlackHawk2000 @Shadowofthewolf @BeatriceEllinor @elfin @KnightTemplar @twotone @rwby @zoroarkstar @Xari @Atzien @SkyyeofEmber @Resdayn @FliptheFrog @MsHeather @AceofCards @chatoyant @TheShadowOfAll @Airyairy @Adorabamf @wrecknrule @VioletGamma @Myrrien @Nerala @Icicle16 @catato @bearly @meowfish @mokalynn @purplejabberwock
Bestiary only: @CyanideCandy @Ototo @SachiNaau @Makari
Swipp & Baldwin only: @Shadowdawn199

Hi! Still missing Fire for the new Scavenging familiars, but here's the update for the Swipp caterpillars.

tumblr_nqd6z5q98e1uvj6soo9_r1_250.pngThis text is transparent. tumblr_inline_nrtalmZpPi1rba64g_250.png

How to update your spreadsheets:
  2. In the Main sheet of your previous copy, sort by the first column: ID in Swipp&Baldwin, # in the Bestiary.
  3. Copy and paste your own values to the new Main sheet: Owned and Awakened from the Bestiary, Interest and Owned from Swipp&Baldwin.

Changelog:
  • Added Wasteland Collector and Dire Hyena as new Scavenging familiars (still collecting locations).
  • Added Cherry Blossom Caterpillar and Maple Caterpillar as new Swipp familiars.

Available from Scavenging level 31+:
Wasteland Collector Dire Hyena

Available from Swipp's Swap Stand:
Cherry Blossom Caterpillar = Sakura Moss x25 Noxious Caterpillar x25
Maple Caterpillar = Maple Leaf x25 Leopard Caterpillar x25
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes