Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Dragon Bio Resources v3!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
@sh33pskin bookmarking later
@sh33pskin bookmarking later
Lk8UWJk.gifxx
@ShadowAphelion
@ShadowAphelion
do8EFwO.pnge5UZBqK.png ____
S H A D O W T I M E
wishlistavatarhatchery

lea - she/her - fr+0
______
sZJK5QJ.png
Awesome! Thanks for the new and updated collection.
@Thunderwalker
Awesome! Thanks for the new and updated collection.
@Thunderwalker
@katbutts feel free to pop in this bit of code!
columns can contain columns themselves!

Example 1/ Example 2
Base text fhshdgdgsgd HD hfhgjvjcjcjdhdjsjsjsjsjdj

This is an example!
A proud member of the beastclans and is only occaisionally around to learn more about magic. She heavily scarred her face and took out her eye to show her loyalty to the beastclan. After a seethe of outrage upon discovering the entity she met with in the dark was a dragon, and having borne dragon children with no resemblance to the beastclan she so loved, she killed them; blood and cold. There is no grief in her heart, only wrath.
Local clan beastclans representative and clan bestiary groomer, kind to familiars- wary to other dragons and a bit mischevious. She seems to dabble in healing and the magical arts but seems to keep to herself. Reclusive to other dragons and avoidant to hatchlings, stating they are simply too loud. Seems to hoard silver. By all means never call her a dragon, she isnt one.
Sub-column a
Reflective Fish Scales
This is a unique column!
Subcolumn B
Ice Crystal
This is a unique column!
Subcolumn C
Ancestral Incense
This is a unique column!

bottom text
I am still within the main column!
Code:
[columns] base text [nextcol] base text 2 [Columns] Mini column 1[nextcol] mini column 2[nextcol] mini column 3[/columns] [nextcol] optional 3rd column[/columns]

The secondary columns bit must be closed with [/ columns] to work, that secondary bit can also be moved throughout the text or columns
@katbutts feel free to pop in this bit of code!
columns can contain columns themselves!

Example 1/ Example 2
Base text fhshdgdgsgd HD hfhgjvjcjcjdhdjsjsjsjsjdj

This is an example!
A proud member of the beastclans and is only occaisionally around to learn more about magic. She heavily scarred her face and took out her eye to show her loyalty to the beastclan. After a seethe of outrage upon discovering the entity she met with in the dark was a dragon, and having borne dragon children with no resemblance to the beastclan she so loved, she killed them; blood and cold. There is no grief in her heart, only wrath.
Local clan beastclans representative and clan bestiary groomer, kind to familiars- wary to other dragons and a bit mischevious. She seems to dabble in healing and the magical arts but seems to keep to herself. Reclusive to other dragons and avoidant to hatchlings, stating they are simply too loud. Seems to hoard silver. By all means never call her a dragon, she isnt one.
Sub-column a
Reflective Fish Scales
This is a unique column!
Subcolumn B
Ice Crystal
This is a unique column!
Subcolumn C
Ancestral Incense
This is a unique column!

bottom text
I am still within the main column!
Code:
[columns] base text [nextcol] base text 2 [Columns] Mini column 1[nextcol] mini column 2[nextcol] mini column 3[/columns] [nextcol] optional 3rd column[/columns]

The secondary columns bit must be closed with [/ columns] to work, that secondary bit can also be moved throughout the text or columns
11512.png Wishlist
Sell Thread
Liquidation
xxx LF Dragons
Auction
Hatchery
Accent shop
xxx Art shop
Coding Shop
Coli Info
Mage Leveling Guide
@Rasaliina
oh, poop, that's my blog. type in literally anything and click "enter". there is no defined password. it's just a silly theme cause im a huge nerd
@Rasaliina
oh, poop, that's my blog. type in literally anything and click "enter". there is no defined password. it's just a silly theme cause im a huge nerd
@katbutts

The dragon size comparison tool hasn't been working for me for a while now. Is it just me?
@katbutts

The dragon size comparison tool hasn't been working for me for a while now. Is it just me?
SYJDX48.png
brilliant resource, thank you
brilliant resource, thank you
... I'm Mouse, I'm 20 and
I live in Scotland! (FR+9)

The Abbey is a Lore Clan and accepts all sorts
of letters & interactions.
Ask me about inter-clan alliances!
tumblr_oq2bldAYE61u3wsjco7_r1_250.png
@BloodyAngel12 is it not pulling up? or is it malfunctioning when you put in the size? it works fine for me, so it must be you.

if it helps, i'm on a macbook air using chrome.
@BloodyAngel12 is it not pulling up? or is it malfunctioning when you put in the size? it works fine for me, so it must be you.

if it helps, i'm on a macbook air using chrome.
@katbutts

Hmm, I'm using a mackbook air with safari. But it use to work for me. The website is pulling up for me, but whenever i try to put in a dragon size in and click the button. (*click*......*click*......*click!* Nothing.... ;-; )
@katbutts

Hmm, I'm using a mackbook air with safari. But it use to work for me. The website is pulling up for me, but whenever i try to put in a dragon size in and click the button. (*click*......*click*......*click!* Nothing.... ;-; )
SYJDX48.png
@Isaita
@Isaita
tumblr_inline_onpeeatHvq1toetae_540.png
o.png o.png o.png o.pngo.png o.png
jIRALXN.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17