Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Dragon Bio Resources v3!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
@katbutts
-Bookmarks-
@katbutts
-Bookmarks-
@katbutts

I had the last resources and nearly (felt like it) had a heart attack when I discovered that link didn't work anymore. *sighs deeply in relief* I'm so glad this exists.

(In case this thread every disappears or it switches to someone else, would it be possible to ping me about it? I literally use this for my business [technically i don't charge anyone but i use it to make fancy bios] and this is all I have practically.)
@katbutts

I had the last resources and nearly (felt like it) had a heart attack when I discovered that link didn't work anymore. *sighs deeply in relief* I'm so glad this exists.

(In case this thread every disappears or it switches to someone else, would it be possible to ping me about it? I literally use this for my business [technically i don't charge anyone but i use it to make fancy bios] and this is all I have practically.)
SYJDX48.png
@BloodyAngel12 sure thing!! I'll let you know.
@BloodyAngel12 sure thing!! I'll let you know.
@katbutts

Thank you!
@katbutts

Thank you!
SYJDX48.png

Bookmarking! This will be very useful once I finally sit down to code all my dragon's bios~ cx

Bookmarking! This will be very useful once I finally sit down to code all my dragon's bios~ cx
@katbutts
Oh gosh, thank you so much for making this thread! I saw a post on tumblr that it was gone and was alarmed and disappointed at the same time, so thanks for putting this together!!
Would I be able to get a ping a like BloodyAngel12 as well if anything changes? I work on my bios very slowly, and would be disappointed if next time I needed some resources this thread was gone again :3
@katbutts
Oh gosh, thank you so much for making this thread! I saw a post on tumblr that it was gone and was alarmed and disappointed at the same time, so thanks for putting this together!!
Would I be able to get a ping a like BloodyAngel12 as well if anything changes? I work on my bios very slowly, and would be disappointed if next time I needed some resources this thread was gone again :3
earthshieldr.png
@Talismarr sure thing!
@Talismarr sure thing!
@Katbutts

I created a new bio "art" (not sure what's the correct word) that people can put in their bios, among other things. I looked, but I can't seem to find it here so you can use it, if you don't already have it. (I tend to miss things.) I would like to think that other people would find it useful. :)

Here is the link -

Free FR scenery (Bio)
@Katbutts

I created a new bio "art" (not sure what's the correct word) that people can put in their bios, among other things. I looked, but I can't seem to find it here so you can use it, if you don't already have it. (I tend to miss things.) I would like to think that other people would find it useful. :)

Here is the link -

Free FR scenery (Bio)
SYJDX48.png
@Katbutts thanks for this! It's good to see someone keeping track of the resources :)

Btw, your link to vertical flight dividers takes to a page that requires a blog password. Everything else seemed to work fine :)
@Katbutts thanks for this! It's good to see someone keeping track of the resources :)

Btw, your link to vertical flight dividers takes to a page that requires a blog password. Everything else seemed to work fine :)
BxBQmgK.png
This text was written in invisible ink, ooooo~ I hope you have a great day!

fg6G1CJ.pngWKtl2lb.png
eq6zQ9M.png
EiPW4qT.png
kCHWEjf.png
szgtV0Q.png
4SzSxLW.png
I'm sorry if this is silly question, but is there any way to create dragon "avatars" (like we use for the profile pictures) easily for the custom icon resources?
I'm sorry if this is silly question, but is there any way to create dragon "avatars" (like we use for the profile pictures) easily for the custom icon resources?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17