Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Healbot] Golem Workshop for Slackers
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Oriel

Thank you for this guide! I've leveled up a mage and, although he's not yet level 25, he's made a huuuuuuge difference to grinding in the Workshop! :D
@Oriel

Thank you for this guide! I've leveled up a mage and, although he's not yet level 25, he's made a huuuuuuge difference to grinding in the Workshop! :D
f2fhZ9G.png
@ketcharoo

Need this for later!
@ketcharoo

Need this for later!
tumblr_inline_og72gi0xg41rzdjw9_540.png
Got to bump this back up for the newbies! (Yeah, and me since I'm working on my first healer) :)
Got to bump this back up for the newbies! (Yeah, and me since I'm working on my first healer) :)
Qn4lcwg.png
@Oriel are both ambushes necessary? would the turn order get messed up if it was 1 ambush and 1 discipline or just 2 disciplines?
@Oriel are both ambushes necessary? would the turn order get messed up if it was 1 ambush and 1 discipline or just 2 disciplines?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
gentryrt90_zpssje3lw0u.png frstbt90_zpswjyz904z.png
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
@greatdreamer

This build benefits from ambushes because the extra turns are very useful and essentially negate the need for Discipline stones. Read: VERY useful. The extra turns and the high QCK in the build makes the rest of the 'available' rotations more flexible.

Short version: Two ambushes are essential to the build and add a bit of insurance/safety factor.
@greatdreamer

This build benefits from ambushes because the extra turns are very useful and essentially negate the need for Discipline stones. Read: VERY useful. The extra turns and the high QCK in the build makes the rest of the 'available' rotations more flexible.

Short version: Two ambushes are essential to the build and add a bit of insurance/safety factor.
tumblr_p5yuzmLdrA1r8avs2o1_500.png
@kaelabyte

Need to save this, maybe ill finally be able to go into the workshop.
@kaelabyte

Need to save this, maybe ill finally be able to go into the workshop.
@rocketshipkuro

i have yet to make my first mage but i have been planning on it so this is perfect. thank you!

(pinging myself since i am not on my personal computer right now)
@rocketshipkuro

i have yet to make my first mage but i have been planning on it so this is perfect. thank you!

(pinging myself since i am not on my personal computer right now)
this guide is great! i've been meaning to get a healer for a while. she's only level 18 right now and is already helping out a TON, i've never lasted this long in the golem workshop. thanks for this!
this guide is great! i've been meaning to get a healer for a while. she's only level 18 right now and is already helping out a TON, i've never lasted this long in the golem workshop. thanks for this!
dO7Qce6.pngflagitem-arcane-1.pngFIwLiW4.png ~~~

-Rave
-He/They
-FR+0
@Oriel

Uh, could we have a link to the healbot guide please?
@Oriel

Uh, could we have a link to the healbot guide please?
0JEQL3a.png
@LilyBound

Please be more specific. Healbot is a build, not a guide. The build is screenshotted in the first post - this guide just outlines one way of using the healbot build.

I'm not sure exactly what your question is, but I'll be happy to try to help once I know.
@LilyBound

Please be more specific. Healbot is a build, not a guide. The build is screenshotted in the first post - this guide just outlines one way of using the healbot build.

I'm not sure exactly what your question is, but I'll be happy to try to help once I know.
tumblr_p5yuzmLdrA1r8avs2o1_500.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9