Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Healbot] Golem Workshop for Slackers
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Oriel this is working out fantastically for me. I mixed up the first pack a little bit to keep building a tiny amount of breath of my bottom dragon. [quote=Oriel] For normal packs of three you can do the 'standard' rotation: 1. Healer rallies bottom dragon. 2. Middle dragon uses a scratch once on each enemy. 3. Bottom dragon eliminates x2. 4. Healer meditates. 5. Middle dragon uses scratch. 6. Bottom dragon finishes with Eliminate. In this case enemies never had a turn to attack. [/quote] i numbered these by move. all i did was switch one eliminate by bottom dragon for a scratch and now the second dragon eliminates instead on the enemy that the bottom dragon scratched. (so if everything goes smoothly, all 3 dragons build breath and no enemies attack) [quote=Hasuna] kb = kelp bed trainer 1) healer rallies kb2 2) kb1 scratch enemy1 3) kb1 scratch enemy2 4) kb2 scratch enemy3 5) kb2 eliminate enemy1 6) healer meditate 7) kb1 eliminate enemy3 8) kb2 eliminate enemy2 [/quote] i hope this isn't too confusing XD best!
@Oriel

this is working out fantastically for me. I mixed up the first pack a little bit to keep building a tiny amount of breath of my bottom dragon.
Oriel wrote:
For normal packs of three you can do the 'standard' rotation:
1. Healer rallies bottom dragon.
2. Middle dragon uses a scratch once on each enemy.
3. Bottom dragon eliminates x2.
4. Healer meditates.
5. Middle dragon uses scratch.
6. Bottom dragon finishes with Eliminate. In this case enemies never had a turn to attack.

i numbered these by move. all i did was switch one eliminate by bottom dragon for a scratch and now the second dragon eliminates instead on the enemy that the bottom dragon scratched. (so if everything goes smoothly, all 3 dragons build breath and no enemies attack)
Hasuna wrote:
kb = kelp bed trainer

1) healer rallies kb2
2) kb1 scratch enemy1
3) kb1 scratch enemy2
4) kb2 scratch enemy3
5) kb2 eliminate enemy1
6) healer meditate
7) kb1 eliminate enemy3
8) kb2 eliminate enemy2

i hope this isn't too confusing XD

best!
@werewolvess
Self-pinging.
@werewolvess
Self-pinging.
@Buffykiev

Discipline isn't necessary with this build. Healbot gets so many turns using Ambush (and a high QCK stat) that you don't need the extra breath on Meditate. You'll attack roughly two times with a mage for every one turn the melee trainers get.

Not everyone likes the speed, but I do.

You're welcome to try with only one Ambush, but personally I feel that tanks the rhythm of the fights, themselves. I use my healbot mostly for boss farming the Golem Workshop, though sometimes in other coli zones when I want to keep on farming 'forever' as it were. Hope that helps.
@Buffykiev

Discipline isn't necessary with this build. Healbot gets so many turns using Ambush (and a high QCK stat) that you don't need the extra breath on Meditate. You'll attack roughly two times with a mage for every one turn the melee trainers get.

Not everyone likes the speed, but I do.

You're welcome to try with only one Ambush, but personally I feel that tanks the rhythm of the fights, themselves. I use my healbot mostly for boss farming the Golem Workshop, though sometimes in other coli zones when I want to keep on farming 'forever' as it were. Hope that helps.
tumblr_p5yuzmLdrA1r8avs2o1_500.png
@Buffykiev

Because of the relatively high stat caps, I believe that the only place for extras will be in vit. INT/QCK cap out at the suggested levels afaik! You'd at best be able to get one more point in either INT or QCK, or a couple in vit. To be honest, there's no need for a tincture with this build (which is another reason I like it).
@Buffykiev

Because of the relatively high stat caps, I believe that the only place for extras will be in vit. INT/QCK cap out at the suggested levels afaik! You'd at best be able to get one more point in either INT or QCK, or a couple in vit. To be honest, there's no need for a tincture with this build (which is another reason I like it).
@Buffykiev

It's a pretty decent build when you've already got a pair of fodder trainers and want to use the same dragons to farm some high-level venues! Glad you like it and let me know if you have any questions in the future.
@Buffykiev

It's a pretty decent build when you've already got a pair of fodder trainers and want to use the same dragons to farm some high-level venues! Glad you like it and let me know if you have any questions in the future.
@Buffykiev

If you were going to tincture anyone, it'd be the 129 STR fighters. I use a pair of 125 STR/59 QCK dragons to train fodder and farm all the existing zones - sometimes with healbot! Granted I'm also just used to the pacing of fights at the 59 QCK point. Eheh. I added Eliminates to my dragons back when they were much less expensive than they are now.

I still train a few of my "lore" fighters to 25 without stones, actually. My coli team dragons are pretty standard at this point and I haven't felt a need to add any more to my active collection:

3x(59 QCK - 126/125 STR) dragons.
1xHealbot
1xMire Flier

Though there are more in my lair, I only use those five regularly.

I know some other people use a bunch of Mire Fliers to farm workshop.
@Buffykiev

If you were going to tincture anyone, it'd be the 129 STR fighters. I use a pair of 125 STR/59 QCK dragons to train fodder and farm all the existing zones - sometimes with healbot! Granted I'm also just used to the pacing of fights at the 59 QCK point. Eheh. I added Eliminates to my dragons back when they were much less expensive than they are now.

I still train a few of my "lore" fighters to 25 without stones, actually. My coli team dragons are pretty standard at this point and I haven't felt a need to add any more to my active collection:

3x(59 QCK - 126/125 STR) dragons.
1xHealbot
1xMire Flier

Though there are more in my lair, I only use those five regularly.

I know some other people use a bunch of Mire Fliers to farm workshop.
@Buffykiev

90k is a drop in the bucket compared to the (minimum) ~850k it would cost for three eliminates at the moment. XD

Just keep tinctures in mind as an option rather than leveling a whole new team of other trainers. Good luck!

(P.S. You're too nice and thank you for the lair compliments. x-x)
@Buffykiev

90k is a drop in the bucket compared to the (minimum) ~850k it would cost for three eliminates at the moment. XD

Just keep tinctures in mind as an option rather than leveling a whole new team of other trainers. Good luck!

(P.S. You're too nice and thank you for the lair compliments. x-x)
@Deladria

i need this!!
@Deladria

i need this!!
pSn2GKM.png If you like them, please Like them!
@deladria
This is an awesome idea!
I tried it out on one of my teams, it works great
@deladria
This is an awesome idea!
I tried it out on one of my teams, it works great
eiwITiZ.png
@TwilightBlue

Good to know. Now if I could just get a Round Tuit, I'd be set!
@TwilightBlue

Good to know. Now if I could just get a Round Tuit, I'd be set!
pSn2GKM.png If you like them, please Like them!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9