Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Healbot] Golem Workshop for Slackers
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I've been having excellent luck with a Lightning Mage - useful even when still only at level 22, especially with healing.
I've been having excellent luck with a Lightning Mage - useful even when still only at level 22, especially with healing.
@Anotherfallow
Bookmarking
@Anotherfallow
Bookmarking
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif
@Hallel

for future reference
@Hallel

for future reference
Shed Orange Scale jBuN1x1.png Banded Sardonyx
@Oriel
man I gotta say this build is a GODSEND, thank you so much for sharing. Other builds i've seen its so complicated to figure out what order to rally and all that but this ones so easy once you get the gist of it.
@Oriel
man I gotta say this build is a GODSEND, thank you so much for sharing. Other builds i've seen its so complicated to figure out what order to rally and all that but this ones so easy once you get the gist of it.
@owlapin

No problem! As one of the titular slackers of the post ... this is the only Golem Workshop farming build I use.

Precisely because I like watching Netflix and otherwise I'd be restarting every two rounds. WHUPS.
@owlapin

No problem! As one of the titular slackers of the post ... this is the only Golem Workshop farming build I use.

Precisely because I like watching Netflix and otherwise I'd be restarting every two rounds. WHUPS.
tumblr_p5yuzmLdrA1r8avs2o1_500.png
@Oriel

are Aid and the one right before it really necessary (the white bolt) for supporting the kelp bed trainers in Golem's? I only see you mention Enamor, Rally, Mediate in the Rotations ... (unless I am missing something) -- I just wonder so i don't buy those stones unless i absolutely need to.

Thank you for this guide!!

(i just got my light derg to level 15 XD)
@Oriel

are Aid and the one right before it really necessary (the white bolt) for supporting the kelp bed trainers in Golem's? I only see you mention Enamor, Rally, Mediate in the Rotations ... (unless I am missing something) -- I just wonder so i don't buy those stones unless i absolutely need to.

Thank you for this guide!!

(i just got my light derg to level 15 XD)
@Hasuna

Contuse is extremely useful for fighting against caster opponents (the ones that use Meditate), because it will reduce the amount of damage enemies are able to do to your dragon team. I don't mention Aid and Contuse as part of rotations because using them depends on what has happened in the current fight. Contuse is also equivalent in damage terms to using Scratch - so a Rallied Kelp Beds trainer can one-shot Eliminate a monster the mage has hit with Contuse. This is especially useful if one of the Kelp Beds trainers missed a Scratch.

I would consider both Aid and Contuse essential (and they are pretty cheap battlestones). If anything is optional, it's Enamor, since it's a damage ability.

Aid is a fast-acting heal ability that will restore the health of Kelp Beds trainers. It is useful for whenever a dragon is attacked. Having so many turns with this build is what allows you to use Aid as often as you need without sacrificing overall flexibility in the Workshop.

Let me know if you have other questions.
@Hasuna

Contuse is extremely useful for fighting against caster opponents (the ones that use Meditate), because it will reduce the amount of damage enemies are able to do to your dragon team. I don't mention Aid and Contuse as part of rotations because using them depends on what has happened in the current fight. Contuse is also equivalent in damage terms to using Scratch - so a Rallied Kelp Beds trainer can one-shot Eliminate a monster the mage has hit with Contuse. This is especially useful if one of the Kelp Beds trainers missed a Scratch.

I would consider both Aid and Contuse essential (and they are pretty cheap battlestones). If anything is optional, it's Enamor, since it's a damage ability.

Aid is a fast-acting heal ability that will restore the health of Kelp Beds trainers. It is useful for whenever a dragon is attacked. Having so many turns with this build is what allows you to use Aid as often as you need without sacrificing overall flexibility in the Workshop.

Let me know if you have other questions.
@Oriel

I do have a question: how do you set up initially (when all of your dragons have no breath) ?

i can't get enough breath to eliminate during the first battle (if i survive, i usually have enough breath by the second battle to use eliminate though).

thanks !!
@Oriel

I do have a question: how do you set up initially (when all of your dragons have no breath) ?

i can't get enough breath to eliminate during the first battle (if i survive, i usually have enough breath by the second battle to use eliminate though).

thanks !!
@Hasuna

Meditate with your healer and keep spamming aid on your trainers. Just build breath using scratch on your other two. Rally is more or less worth it on the Kelp Beds trainers because it adds breath.

"Focus" target one monster with your first trainers' scratches. It is more important to kill things as fast as possible than to spread out damage. But this is true in any coli fight.
@Hasuna

Meditate with your healer and keep spamming aid on your trainers. Just build breath using scratch on your other two. Rally is more or less worth it on the Kelp Beds trainers because it adds breath.

"Focus" target one monster with your first trainers' scratches. It is more important to kill things as fast as possible than to spread out damage. But this is true in any coli fight.
@Oriel

thank you for all of your help!! they are finally up and running!! c:

(it actually feels like the kelp beds trainers just do their normal thing, but the mage keeps them alive and helps boost them so they can KO enemies).

thank you again for this awesome guide! i never would have attempted to build a mage otherwise !

@Oriel

thank you for all of your help!! they are finally up and running!! c:

(it actually feels like the kelp beds trainers just do their normal thing, but the mage keeps them alive and helps boost them so they can KO enemies).

thank you again for this awesome guide! i never would have attempted to build a mage otherwise !

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9