Guides
Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Healbot] Golem Workshop for Slackers
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Oriel my farmers are already tinctured, so it'd be kind of a waste to re-tincture them at this point (especially after spending 90k on the tinctures for them). I'm happy with how they are, but then again that guide I followed was the only dragon training guide I found at the time and that's the one I stuck with. But when I train a new team I'll definitely skip the tincture and follow this guide to have a second team to use for grinding.

Eventually I want all my perm dragons at level 25, so I'll have to train a lot without the proper stones... I just got spoiled when training my last team with all the right stones, which took three days from level 1 to 25. If only eliminate prices were as low as they were back in the day :P But your team looks awesome! (Granted, your whole lair is impressive)
@Oriel my farmers are already tinctured, so it'd be kind of a waste to re-tincture them at this point (especially after spending 90k on the tinctures for them). I'm happy with how they are, but then again that guide I followed was the only dragon training guide I found at the time and that's the one I stuck with. But when I train a new team I'll definitely skip the tincture and follow this guide to have a second team to use for grinding.

Eventually I want all my perm dragons at level 25, so I'll have to train a lot without the proper stones... I just got spoiled when training my last team with all the right stones, which took three days from level 1 to 25. If only eliminate prices were as low as they were back in the day :P But your team looks awesome! (Granted, your whole lair is impressive)
can you see through the haze when the writing's small?
@Buffykiev

90k is a drop in the bucket compared to the (minimum) ~850k it would cost for three eliminates at the moment. XD

Just keep tinctures in mind as an option rather than leveling a whole new team of other trainers. Good luck!

(P.S. You're too nice and thank you for the lair compliments. x-x)
@Buffykiev

90k is a drop in the bucket compared to the (minimum) ~850k it would cost for three eliminates at the moment. XD

Just keep tinctures in mind as an option rather than leveling a whole new team of other trainers. Good luck!

(P.S. You're too nice and thank you for the lair compliments. x-x)
McKybQA.png
@Oriel true, very true XD It is cheaper in the long run, but I think I'd want a new team. However I can start training them one by one without stones in the Mire, as well. So it'll be a long term goal ^.^

(loving those gold and black dergs you have there, those colors work so well together!)
@Oriel true, very true XD It is cheaper in the long run, but I think I'd want a new team. However I can start training them one by one without stones in the Mire, as well. So it'll be a long term goal ^.^

(loving those gold and black dergs you have there, those colors work so well together!)
@Deladria

i need this!!
@Deladria

i need this!!
GeoPFHZ.pnguXWoEda.pngdviiSKV.png
@deladria
This is an awesome idea!
I tried it out on one of my teams, it works great
@deladria
This is an awesome idea!
I tried it out on one of my teams, it works great
If you're feeling creative, hop over to my lair, pick a dragon, and pm me some lore ideas!
P.S. If any dragon catches your fancy in the immigration handling/home needed tab, pm me and its yours!
@TwilightBlue

Good to know. Now if I could just get a Round Tuit, I'd be set!
@TwilightBlue

Good to know. Now if I could just get a Round Tuit, I'd be set!
@deladria
What's a round tuit?
@deladria
What's a round tuit?
If you're feeling creative, hop over to my lair, pick a dragon, and pm me some lore ideas!
P.S. If any dragon catches your fancy in the immigration handling/home needed tab, pm me and its yours!
@TwilightBlue

Something every procrastinator needs to get.
@TwilightBlue

Something every procrastinator needs to get.
@deladria
Where can I get one ?
lol
@deladria
Where can I get one ?
lol
I've been using this method with my two Culex farmers, and oh man does it work fantastically! My healbot is level 17 and she's a beast. I was farming the Workshop so easily ^.^ Thanks again for making this guide!
I've been using this method with my two Culex farmers, and oh man does it work fantastically! My healbot is level 17 and she's a beast. I was farming the Workshop so easily ^.^ Thanks again for making this guide!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10