Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Halamshiral's Mage Statting Guide?
1 2 3 4
@Astriferious
Thank you so much for the help!
@Astriferious
Thank you so much for the help!
@sickan no problem! Its what im here for
@sickan no problem! Its what im here for
11512.png Wishlist
Sell Thread
Liquidation
xxx LF Dragons
Auction
Hatchery
Accent shop
xxx Art shop
Coding Shop
Coli Info
Mage Leveling Guide
@chamilet so I can find this later
@chamilet so I can find this later
th72tUi.png tumblr_ojpzfkodsb1u8m70ho5_r1_100.pngtumblr_njw2bk1eZi1unlpe2o1_100.pngnV0BWDQ.gif
@Elanabekah pinging myself for future ref! Thank you for making this guide ^^
@Elanabekah pinging myself for future ref! Thank you for making this guide ^^
@Astriferious, Yay so happy to find a guide for mages. I'm slowly making a team and adjustments and so glad to see a good thread like this. Thanks sooo much for making this.

@jessaboo, so I don't lose this. :)
@Astriferious, Yay so happy to find a guide for mages. I'm slowly making a team and adjustments and so glad to see a good thread like this. Thanks sooo much for making this.

@jessaboo, so I don't lose this. :)
Jessica - FR +2
CEvzoxE.gif]nNxirvT.gif
@jessaboo no problem! Its a big ol wip but im doing my best to make it work, theres little i can suggest since the builds of mages are so diverse!
@jessaboo no problem! Its a big ol wip but im doing my best to make it work, theres little i can suggest since the builds of mages are so diverse!
11512.png Wishlist
Sell Thread
Liquidation
xxx LF Dragons
Auction
Hatchery
Accent shop
xxx Art shop
Coding Shop
Coli Info
Mage Leveling Guide
bump !
bump !
11512.png Wishlist
Sell Thread
Liquidation
xxx LF Dragons
Auction
Hatchery
Accent shop
xxx Art shop
Coding Shop
Coli Info
Mage Leveling Guide
@Astriferious

I want to make one of my level 25's a mage according to your stats and stuff for the boss leveler/grinder.
How would I do the stats with a tincture?
@Astriferious

I want to make one of my level 25's a mage according to your stats and stuff for the boss leveler/grinder.
How would I do the stats with a tincture?
@melorashadowfang i'd go about it with

119-128 Int/70-72 Qck and the rest in AGI until about 12 or 20, and put the rest in vit

I'm going with a pretty high Agi because with boss levelling/grinding its great to score massively damaging critical hits and pretty nice dodge rates!

Though because of the tinctured drop in qck with better distribution you might want to opt in to nab a ambush

The one thing i cannot stress enough is make sure your level 25 has a beneficial element according to the larger bosses if you want to go for surviving bosses,

If you feel like you could deal with having to cast haste on your mage and swap about 5-10 points into either def or mnd they work as well as bolster and ward in reducing damage
@melorashadowfang i'd go about it with

119-128 Int/70-72 Qck and the rest in AGI until about 12 or 20, and put the rest in vit

I'm going with a pretty high Agi because with boss levelling/grinding its great to score massively damaging critical hits and pretty nice dodge rates!

Though because of the tinctured drop in qck with better distribution you might want to opt in to nab a ambush

The one thing i cannot stress enough is make sure your level 25 has a beneficial element according to the larger bosses if you want to go for surviving bosses,

If you feel like you could deal with having to cast haste on your mage and swap about 5-10 points into either def or mnd they work as well as bolster and ward in reducing damage
11512.png Wishlist
Sell Thread
Liquidation
xxx LF Dragons
Auction
Hatchery
Accent shop
xxx Art shop
Coding Shop
Coli Info
Mage Leveling Guide
thanks!