Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Coliseum Encounter Project
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
@atinae Looks great, thanks!!
The only thing that doesn't auto-update is the bold/underline/italics formatting in the main table that indicates the number of enemies, but I'm not sure that's even worth keeping up. I updated it, anyway.
@atinae Looks great, thanks!!
The only thing that doesn't auto-update is the bold/underline/italics formatting in the main table that indicates the number of enemies, but I'm not sure that's even worth keeping up. I updated it, anyway.
The Pronghorn Hunter is still listed on the spreadsheet as Wendigo. It won't cause any problems if I go through an rename it, will it?
The Pronghorn Hunter is still listed on the spreadsheet as Wendigo. It won't cause any problems if I go through an rename it, will it?
@Niesse just make sure you get all the mentions of it on the Ghostlight Ruins sheet and it should be fine
@Niesse just make sure you get all the mentions of it on the Ghostlight Ruins sheet and it should be fine
1ZHnNyJ.pngâ–ˆbcRnJHQ.gifâ–ˆcskp9sJ.png

The Coliseum Encounter Project â–ˆ|â–ˆDragonomics!
@nika

New packs in Redrock Cove:

1. Maren Sorceress (Water) - Maren Sorceress (Water)
  2. Redfin Wavespinner (Plague) - Maren Sorceress (Water)
  3. Redfin Wavespinner (Plague) - Redfin Wavespinner (Plague)
  4. Dainty Wavehopper (Arcane) - Maren Sorceress (Water) - Vivid Wavehopper (Nature)
  5. Maren Sorceress (Water) - Maren Sorceress (Water) - Maren Sorceress (Water)
  6. Maren Sorceress (Water) - Redfin Wavespinner (Plague) - Maren Sorceress (Water)
  7. Maren Sorceress (Water) - Tradewinds Gull (Wind) - Redfin Wavespinner (Plague)
  8. Oceansurf Magus (Water) - Redfin Wavespinner (Plague) - Waveswell Sorcerer (Neutral)
  9. Redfin Wavespinner (Plague) - Maren Sorceress (Water) - Redfin Wavespinner (Plague)
  10. Redfin Wavespinner (Plague) - Murkbottom Gull (Plague) - Maren Sorceress (Water)
  11. Redfin Wavespinner (Plague) - Redfin Wavespinner (Plague) - Redfin Wavespinner (Plague)
@nika

New packs in Redrock Cove:

1. Maren Sorceress (Water) - Maren Sorceress (Water)
  2. Redfin Wavespinner (Plague) - Maren Sorceress (Water)
  3. Redfin Wavespinner (Plague) - Redfin Wavespinner (Plague)
  4. Dainty Wavehopper (Arcane) - Maren Sorceress (Water) - Vivid Wavehopper (Nature)
  5. Maren Sorceress (Water) - Maren Sorceress (Water) - Maren Sorceress (Water)
  6. Maren Sorceress (Water) - Redfin Wavespinner (Plague) - Maren Sorceress (Water)
  7. Maren Sorceress (Water) - Tradewinds Gull (Wind) - Redfin Wavespinner (Plague)
  8. Oceansurf Magus (Water) - Redfin Wavespinner (Plague) - Waveswell Sorcerer (Neutral)
  9. Redfin Wavespinner (Plague) - Maren Sorceress (Water) - Redfin Wavespinner (Plague)
  10. Redfin Wavespinner (Plague) - Murkbottom Gull (Plague) - Maren Sorceress (Water)
  11. Redfin Wavespinner (Plague) - Redfin Wavespinner (Plague) - Redfin Wavespinner (Plague)
@Maki Added, thanks! (Augh, I hate it when I have to remove all the data because just a bit of something new was added... But the new enemies are cool!)
@Maki Added, thanks! (Augh, I hate it when I have to remove all the data because just a bit of something new was added... But the new enemies are cool!)
@nika

Thank you, I added 100 battles. I also had to remove the 'old Redrock Cove' row, because it messed up the festival spreadsheet.
@nika

Thank you, I added 100 battles. I also had to remove the 'old Redrock Cove' row, because it messed up the festival spreadsheet.
@Maki Aha, thanks, I didn't notice that!
@Maki Aha, thanks, I didn't notice that!
@Maki By the way, have you ever tried using this data combined with your Coliseum Loot data to figure out the chance of Eliminate per venue?

... Although I suppose that would rely on assuming that each enemy that drops Eliminate has the same chance of dropping it, and maybe that's not a good assumption. Do you know anything about Eliminate drop rates at all?
@Maki By the way, have you ever tried using this data combined with your Coliseum Loot data to figure out the chance of Eliminate per venue?

... Although I suppose that would rely on assuming that each enemy that drops Eliminate has the same chance of dropping it, and maybe that's not a good assumption. Do you know anything about Eliminate drop rates at all?
@nika We don't even know exactly which monsters drop Eliminate (for example, it's possible that all the monsters in Ghostlight Ruins drop Eliminate). This is what I have so far [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1344211#post_9010692](link)[/url]: [quote][columns] [color=transparent]_[/color] [nextcol] Training Fields Woodland Path Scorched Forest Sandswept Delta Blooming Grove Forgotten Cave Bamboo Falls Th. Savanna Redrock Cove Waterway Arena Volcanic Vents Rainsong Jungle Boreal Wood Crystal Pools Harpy's Roost Ghostlight Ruins Mire Kelp Beds Golem Workshop [nextcol][color=transparent]___[/color] [nextcol] [i]Eliminate drops from:[/i] ? Blooming Strangler | Strangler Zeeba Fan Scorpion | Peacock Scorpion Flowering Pohip | Mossy Pohip Ancient Fungus Tengu | Wandering Surge Priest ? Noxious Coralclimber or Leopard Coralclimber Radioactive Slime | Granite Thresher or Cumulus Seal | Rainbow Sprite or Scarlet Flycatcher Chimera | Longneck Skirmisher Nightfall Imp | Serthis Loremaster Goldenbeast | Overcharged Silverbeast Coarsefur Yeti | [i]Woodland Turkey[/i] - ? Carrioncorn | Longneck Medium | Longneck Scholar | Lux Spectre | Malevolent Spirit | Pronghorn Hunter - Mammertee | Maren Wavesinger | Cloud Chaser or Golden Porpoise Construction Mith | Stone Borer | Black Iron Creeper or Coppercoil Creeper [/columns][/quote]
@nika

We don't even know exactly which monsters drop Eliminate (for example, it's possible that all the monsters in Ghostlight Ruins drop Eliminate). This is what I have so far (link):

Quote:
_
Training Fields

Woodland Path

Scorched Forest

Sandswept Delta

Blooming Grove

Forgotten Cave

Bamboo Falls

Th. Savanna

Redrock Cove

Waterway

Arena

Volcanic Vents

Rainsong Jungle

Boreal Wood

Crystal Pools

Harpy's Roost

Ghostlight Ruins

Mire

Kelp Beds

Golem Workshop
___ Eliminate drops from:

?

Blooming Strangler | Strangler

Zeeba

Fan Scorpion | Peacock Scorpion

Flowering Pohip | Mossy Pohip

Ancient Fungus

Tengu | Wandering Surge Priest

?

Noxious Coralclimber or Leopard Coralclimber

Radioactive Slime | Granite Thresher or Cumulus Seal |
Rainbow Sprite or Scarlet Flycatcher

Chimera | Longneck Skirmisher

Nightfall Imp | Serthis Loremaster

Goldenbeast | Overcharged Silverbeast

Coarsefur Yeti | Woodland Turkey

-

?

Carrioncorn | Longneck Medium | Longneck Scholar |
Lux Spectre | Malevolent Spirit | Pronghorn Hunter

-

Mammertee | Maren Wavesinger |
Cloud Chaser or Golden Porpoise

Construction Mith | Stone Borer |
Black Iron Creeper or Coppercoil Creeper
Redrock Cove: out of alphabetical order:
Maren Sorceress + Redfin Wavespinner pack got added just above the Redfin lines instead of up under the Maren Sorceress double pack
Redrock Cove: out of alphabetical order:
Maren Sorceress + Redfin Wavespinner pack got added just above the Redfin lines instead of up under the Maren Sorceress double pack
Windsinger, the green and teal deity of the Wind flight, his head and hands pop in from the left while the tip of his tail is on the right.
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46