Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Accent Coverage Percentage Checking!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13
bumping up!
bumping up!
n1ngOA5.png

aeonox_signature_by_jenihudson-d8x54uk.png
Thanks for the bumps!

While I do check this thread every week or so, don't forget to ping or message me if anyone needs help! =D
Thanks for the bumps!

While I do check this thread every week or so, don't forget to ping or message me if anyone needs help! =D
@Nekomata

What do you use to create your accents?
@Nekomata

What do you use to create your accents?
Waiting 24/7 for death's sweet release (of their next hot mixtape of course)
@Zenikay

I use Photoshop CS5.5 or Photoshop CC depending on what computer I'm on- usually CC (Creative Cloud)
@Zenikay

I use Photoshop CS5.5 or Photoshop CC depending on what computer I'm on- usually CC (Creative Cloud)
@Nekomata

Coolio! Thanks :P
@Nekomata

Coolio! Thanks :P
Waiting 24/7 for death's sweet release (of their next hot mixtape of course)
@Zenikay

No problem!
@Zenikay

No problem!
One week til RoR, so might as well put a friendly remind that I'll be willing to check accent percentages for the usual rush after festival skins are announced!
One week til RoR, so might as well put a friendly remind that I'll be willing to check accent percentages for the usual rush after festival skins are announced!
@Nekomata Hello! I have a question about my accent. This is the first accent I want to get printed and I'm a bit worried whether it covers too much. That's why I used your method but I'm not sure if I did it right. The value for Median is 0 for some reason. Is the Mean value still correct? (I'm using the German version of PS CS6, everything should be in the same place by the way, it just has a different name.) [img]http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk187/threskiorni/Flight%20Rising/Histogramm_zps1lpikj7b.png[/img]
@Nekomata

Hello!
I have a question about my accent. This is the first accent I want to get printed and I'm a bit worried whether it covers too much. That's why I used your method but I'm not sure if I did it right. The value for Median is 0 for some reason. Is the Mean value still correct?
(I'm using the German version of PS CS6, everything should be in the same place by the way, it just has a different name.)

Histogramm_zps1lpikj7b.png
tumblr_ol2w56479h1uf7y0ko2_250.png tumblr_ol2w56479h1uf7y0ko1_250.png
@Schwarzfeder

Ah- you're look at the wrong number! =D You want to look at the Mean- not the median! Your mean is at 39.19, which I'm certain is well below 30%- so you're good!
@Schwarzfeder

Ah- you're look at the wrong number! =D You want to look at the Mean- not the median! Your mean is at 39.19, which I'm certain is well below 30%- so you're good!
@Nekomata
Thank you! ^^
I know the Mean number is the important one. I just was concerned because your example showed a number for every value, so I wasn't sure if I made a mistake.
@Nekomata
Thank you! ^^
I know the Mean number is the important one. I just was concerned because your example showed a number for every value, so I wasn't sure if I made a mistake.
tumblr_ol2w56479h1uf7y0ko2_250.png tumblr_ol2w56479h1uf7y0ko1_250.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13