Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Accent Coverage Percentage Checking!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13
@NocturneAlley

Sure sure! Just pm me the transparent png file (no base dragon).

@ChaosMyotismon

Don't forget to ping me to get my attention! Might not have noticed your question had it not been for NocturneAlley! xD

Anyway...

From what I can tell, you just need expand the area of the accent to cover the white pixels. The white appears to be some of the secondary color showing under the accent.
@NocturneAlley

Sure sure! Just pm me the transparent png file (no base dragon).

@ChaosMyotismon

Don't forget to ping me to get my attention! Might not have noticed your question had it not been for NocturneAlley! xD

Anyway...

From what I can tell, you just need expand the area of the accent to cover the white pixels. The white appears to be some of the secondary color showing under the accent.
@Nekomata Sorry. I don't talk in forums that much XD. I'll give that a try :)
@Nekomata Sorry. I don't talk in forums that much XD. I'll give that a try :)
bump!
bump!
n1ngOA5.png

aeonox_signature_by_jenihudson-d8x54uk.png
@ChaosMyotismon

Figured out what was wrong with the accent? ^_^

@Aeonox

Thanks for the bump!

---

Just a friendly reminder that I'm more than willing to check accent percentages (free of cost and all)! Got more messages about this lately since the Starfall accent contest ended and all! No need to ask- just send me the transparent (no base) png file via pm or post it here if you're comfortable! It may take a day or two for me to respond since I'm pretty bad about keeping track of PMs. xD

@ChaosMyotismon

Figured out what was wrong with the accent? ^_^

@Aeonox

Thanks for the bump!

---

Just a friendly reminder that I'm more than willing to check accent percentages (free of cost and all)! Got more messages about this lately since the Starfall accent contest ended and all! No need to ask- just send me the transparent (no base) png file via pm or post it here if you're comfortable! It may take a day or two for me to respond since I'm pretty bad about keeping track of PMs. xD

@Nekomata No. I just decided to wait till I had the gems for a Skin Blueprint, and then go see if I could ask someone to make it for me. I tried expanding all that did was place the black of the wing where the blue of his tail is. I don't understand it. I'm taking the wing layer from the Skin psd and just coloring it black with red insides and a texture to try and mimic fabric, so I'm not sure why it is messing up like it is.

But thanks for advice :) Just sadly it didn't come out clean like I'm hoping.
@Nekomata No. I just decided to wait till I had the gems for a Skin Blueprint, and then go see if I could ask someone to make it for me. I tried expanding all that did was place the black of the wing where the blue of his tail is. I don't understand it. I'm taking the wing layer from the Skin psd and just coloring it black with red insides and a texture to try and mimic fabric, so I'm not sure why it is messing up like it is.

But thanks for advice :) Just sadly it didn't come out clean like I'm hoping.
@Nekomata

Thanks for this helpful information.

I have however, trouble with interpreting Mean values. I got 244.77 on one accent and even though I'm convinced it covers less than 30% of the dragon, I'm not sure I know what it means.

jfjhci.png
@Nekomata

Thanks for this helpful information.

I have however, trouble with interpreting Mean values. I got 244.77 on one accent and even though I'm convinced it covers less than 30% of the dragon, I'm not sure I know what it means.

jfjhci.png

AH SALE

AH SALE

AH SALE

AH SALE
@Exquisitor

You forgot to select the dragon base before checking the mean! Notice that only your accent is selected- that's the problem! Make sure you've got the entire imp selected before checking!

See in the below image you can see the entire imp selected?

(Sorry for the late response)
@Exquisitor

You forgot to select the dragon base before checking the mean! Notice that only your accent is selected- that's the problem! Make sure you've got the entire imp selected before checking!

See in the below image you can see the entire imp selected?

(Sorry for the late response)
@Nekomata

Thank you. That helped. I got 25.8% coverage, so it's all good to go! ^-^ I misread the last part for whatever reason.
@Nekomata

Thank you. That helped. I got 25.8% coverage, so it's all good to go! ^-^ I misread the last part for whatever reason.

AH SALE

AH SALE

AH SALE

AH SALE
@Exquisitor

Glad to be of help! And no worries- you're not the first to make that mistake! xD
@Exquisitor

Glad to be of help! And no worries- you're not the first to make that mistake! xD
Pinging self for ref

@rooty
Pinging self for ref

@rooty
hPGHvDe.pngjPfUJ3r.png
[LF] Aqua Bellies | [LF]Nature-y Dragons | [ Fandragon Hub ]
CPx59tb.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13