Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Accent Coverage Percentage Checking!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@Nekomata Hi!! I'm so sorry to bother you, but why is the % coverage the mean divided by 255?
@Nekomata Hi!! I'm so sorry to bother you, but why is the % coverage the mean divided by 255?
tumblr_oerrsfAK0O1vgz3bko1_100.gif wybwsOP.png
That tutorial save my life ♥
That tutorial save my life ♥
fkWjutW.png
6KQB58c.png
rix3ppo.png
UU9vIu2.png
nWiQNX9.png

tumblr_o9deb1vBrI1tv56zio5_100.png

qY8shmQ.png
MUYNhfy.png
oaolHwW.png
hZipXGO.png
YMPbu9R.png
Thanks I tried it on my accents and every seem to be save even with all the painting o.o was not sure. Lets see if FR see it the same way xD
Thanks I tried it on my accents and every seem to be save even with all the painting o.o was not sure. Lets see if FR see it the same way xD
hdUkGga.png SkdP4dm.pngQWVLgKo.png
Wow, this was really helpful. I think that's partly why my TCC accent was rejected, I should have submitted it as a skin. (I could have sworn that it covered a lot less that 50% but apparently it covers more than 80%???)
Wow, this was really helpful. I think that's partly why my TCC accent was rejected, I should have submitted it as a skin. (I could have sworn that it covered a lot less that 50% but apparently it covers more than 80%???)
jYsXFew.gif
Self ping so I can bookmark on my own PC @UnicornCrazy
Self ping so I can bookmark on my own PC @UnicornCrazy
My pencil is my wand, my imagination my magic. I spin worlds from words and planets from pencils, for I am a writer and an artist and above all a creator.

ey/em, FR+8,
@nekomata can I get you to check mine? I use gimp so I cannot do this
@nekomata can I get you to check mine? I use gimp so I cannot do this
tott2pattern_by_annobethal-dcnie4r.pngwishlist-png.png
@Erujayy
@Erujayy
Gh7Hkjd.png
Oh thanks for that tutorial, it's going to help me a lot ♥
Oh thanks for that tutorial, it's going to help me a lot ♥
@Nekomata Does the accent have to be completely finished and merged? Or can you check it at different stages?
@Nekomata Does the accent have to be completely finished and merged? Or can you check it at different stages?
bAMdmKk.png
@Nekomata
nevermind i am missing multiple tools necessary for this in CS4, i'll find some other way to do it.
great guide! however, i have CS4, and the first CTRL step doesnt work for me? is there any alternative to that step or do i have to go and subtract every little transparent part manually, which i am doing right now but it sucks (plus its probably really inexact). please help?
@Nekomata
nevermind i am missing multiple tools necessary for this in CS4, i'll find some other way to do it.
great guide! however, i have CS4, and the first CTRL step doesnt work for me? is there any alternative to that step or do i have to go and subtract every little transparent part manually, which i am doing right now but it sucks (plus its probably really inexact). please help?
qPHFGW5.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13