Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Accent Coverage Percentage Checking!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@Nekomata

Yeah the transparent isn't much, so I doubt they'll reject it c: But still, thanks for your comment on it though.

Also, this is my first, probably accent ever, soo I'm just making precautions! C:
But yes, this tutorial really helped me out, the first time I checked it it was over 40% XD
@Nekomata

Yeah the transparent isn't much, so I doubt they'll reject it c: But still, thanks for your comment on it though.

Also, this is my first, probably accent ever, soo I'm just making precautions! C:
But yes, this tutorial really helped me out, the first time I checked it it was over 40% XD
TLzFj9f.png » Wishlist
» Free to use
» Art Shop
» Accent Shop
» FR Tumblr
@Nekomata Thanks so much for providing this tutorial - it was very helpful!

I did a submission for Rockbreaker's, and my original intent was for it to be an accent, but it's covering too much of the dragon. If I were to get it printed myself, is it OK to submit it as a skin if it doesn't cover the entire dragon?

I might ask for a critique of the skin in your critique thread (so apologies for double ping) because you've got plenty of experience and I'd love to have as few as possible errors when I do finally submit it, especially as some people have expressed an interest in it.
@Nekomata Thanks so much for providing this tutorial - it was very helpful!

I did a submission for Rockbreaker's, and my original intent was for it to be an accent, but it's covering too much of the dragon. If I were to get it printed myself, is it OK to submit it as a skin if it doesn't cover the entire dragon?

I might ask for a critique of the skin in your critique thread (so apologies for double ping) because you've got plenty of experience and I'd love to have as few as possible errors when I do finally submit it, especially as some people have expressed an interest in it.
GTmWWmY.pngLLcYp0Y.pngRGPouzd.pngwxz9g2j.png
@AkaneChaan

Good luck! And I'm glad that this thread is being helpful! =D

@Protowilson

Not a problem! Always happy to be of help!

Regarding your accent, I double checked the percentage using the image you posted in the critique thread- and you're just over 50%. Festival rules allow accents up to 50% to be submitted- so if you still want to enter Rockbreaker's, you'd have to reduce it a bit. Otherwise, they might accept it as a skin- there have been some skincents to win in the past!

If it doesn't make it as a Rockbreaker's accent, you can indeed print it as a skin instead!

As for the critiques, I'll be going over those later today. I tend to take a while writing those out, so I usually wait for a time where I can sit down for an hour or two! I'll get to that ASAP!

And don't worry about the double ping! Again- I'm just happy to be of help! =D
@AkaneChaan

Good luck! And I'm glad that this thread is being helpful! =D

@Protowilson

Not a problem! Always happy to be of help!

Regarding your accent, I double checked the percentage using the image you posted in the critique thread- and you're just over 50%. Festival rules allow accents up to 50% to be submitted- so if you still want to enter Rockbreaker's, you'd have to reduce it a bit. Otherwise, they might accept it as a skin- there have been some skincents to win in the past!

If it doesn't make it as a Rockbreaker's accent, you can indeed print it as a skin instead!

As for the critiques, I'll be going over those later today. I tend to take a while writing those out, so I usually wait for a time where I can sit down for an hour or two! I'll get to that ASAP!

And don't worry about the double ping! Again- I'm just happy to be of help! =D
@Nekomata hi sorry I keep trying to use this but Im not sure if what I'm doing is correct...

your 2nd image is not displaying.
Do you possibly have it backed up? Id ask you to help me, but Id like to learn how to do this as well, so that I can do it whenever needed.

Also, thanks so much for making this helpful tutorial!
Im just confused about that one missing bit.
@Nekomata hi sorry I keep trying to use this but Im not sure if what I'm doing is correct...

your 2nd image is not displaying.
Do you possibly have it backed up? Id ask you to help me, but Id like to learn how to do this as well, so that I can do it whenever needed.

Also, thanks so much for making this helpful tutorial!
Im just confused about that one missing bit.
@HollowedAngel

Ah- no worries! =D I'm always happy to help.

And the 2nd image isn't really important- I'll fix it when I have the chance. Strange I didn't back that one up, though. It's basically just showing the selected image- which is also shown below it (I think the difference is the 3rd image shows the channels window instead).

Just remember- I'm always happy to check for people! ^_^ It takes me a minute tops- so it's no issue at all! I'm just happy to be of help!
@HollowedAngel

Ah- no worries! =D I'm always happy to help.

And the 2nd image isn't really important- I'll fix it when I have the chance. Strange I didn't back that one up, though. It's basically just showing the selected image- which is also shown below it (I think the difference is the 3rd image shows the channels window instead).

Just remember- I'm always happy to check for people! ^_^ It takes me a minute tops- so it's no issue at all! I'm just happy to be of help!
@Nekomata Hi! i was wondering if you could double check an accent's coverage for me? thank you!!
@Nekomata Hi! i was wondering if you could double check an accent's coverage for me? thank you!!
FpTzG7k.png accent shop
@Fliychiell

Sure! Just post or message me the transparent PNG of the accent (no base)! I'll check it first chance I get!
@Fliychiell

Sure! Just post or message me the transparent PNG of the accent (no base)! I'll check it first chance I get!
You lifesaver <3 Thanks for this guide!
You lifesaver <3 Thanks for this guide!
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@Nekomata

Could you check an accent for me?
@Nekomata

Could you check an accent for me?
Sorry for the delayed responses. I've been on a break from FR for most of the last few weeks.

@Rexcaliburr
Glad to be of help!

@Ocellis
Sure! Just post the accent here or PM it to me. Transparent only- no base!
Sorry for the delayed responses. I've been on a break from FR for most of the last few weeks.

@Rexcaliburr
Glad to be of help!

@Ocellis
Sure! Just post the accent here or PM it to me. Transparent only- no base!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13