Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Festival Coliseum Guide (Water)
1 2 ... 607 608 609 610 611 ... 653 654
I normally have terrible chest luck, but I've been grinding for a few minutes and just got one (Comfy Carol) from Boreal Wood! Thank you!
I normally have terrible chest luck, but I've been grinding for a few minutes and just got one (Comfy Carol) from Boreal Wood! Thank you!

qN1OyUr.png
P9aWhak.png
k0y5XOQ.png
CIvQ3bf.png
LRdLP2V.png
a5jtoDO.png
thanks for the suggestions!
thanks for the suggestions!
LadyLB
@stopwatcher bookmarking, tysm for the guide!
@stopwatcher bookmarking, tysm for the guide!
@Maki
Sorry for being dumb, but what does currency/battle vs hour mean? o.e
@Maki
[quote name="Gamer" date="2022-01-27 07:52:42" ] Sorry for being dumb, but what does currency/battle vs hour mean? o.e [/quote] Currency/battle, or Currency per battle is a average amount of currency that one can gain per battle! Currency/hour, is a average amount of currency one can get per every hour of fighting! The separate charts help people who need either a little(currency per battle) or a lot(currency per hour) of the holiday currency! As it highlights where the best places to go can be! It's all a matter of need tho!
Gamer wrote on 2022-01-27 07:52:42:

Currency/battle, or Currency per battle is a average amount of currency that one can gain per battle!

Currency/hour, is a average amount of currency one can get per every hour of fighting!

The separate charts help people who need either a little(currency per battle) or a lot(currency per hour) of the holiday currency! As it highlights where the best places to go can be!

It's all a matter of need tho!
VGxuHXT.png
Yes! The Foxfire skin has a chest, so hopefully no endless markertplace refreshing needed!
Yes! The Foxfire skin has a chest, so hopefully no endless markertplace refreshing needed!
OSPKX5l.png
Bumping for easy access ^^
Bumping for easy access ^^
Half an Egg Challenge
Cheap, Derpy Art
The Spear Games (Day 2)

LJfZA40.pngmlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png

70662466p.png Velrosan2023.png

Bumping for visibility. ^-^
Bumping for visibility. ^-^
QZsv8ej.png8URelp0.pngsxrFjUf.gif